Chelsea Ferguson #6 Took the boyfriend on holiday to Tenerief, how long before she's calling him a thief?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure John gets him about lunch.

She’s not even dressing this up as a fun game with H where she interacts with him. She’s fully in the ‘zone’ here.

And is it me, or does she genuinely look ill?
oh yes I forgot he doesn’t take him Friday anymore. She’s going to the garden centre today for some greenery🤣

Reactions: 1
She said she’s so skinny cause she runs about cleaning. Shame she can’t use that energy to run about with her son instead of chucking him in nursery.

she can easily afford a cleaner, and she has posted loads of times and the floors look manky

Reactions: 6
this is definitely the first time she’s taken him to the park, only because she’s got Charlie to look after him and play with him… H does not look convinced

Reactions: 6
Tagging under armour for freebies ??
I might be wrong
But doubt under armour would want to be associated with a convicted drug dealer / a stripper & a tit mum 👀
Just a thought 💭😱🥲

Reactions: 9
Tagging different companies trying to get freebies is making me cringe my fanny off 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
'Having time away from insta has done me sooo good'

If that's the case why are you back but posting more than ever on 2 diff pages you moron 😂😂 makes me laugh how she's trying to be a home account now

First things first I think she should get all the windows and doors sorted so they match colours at least haha

Reactions: 12
The dogs look sick of their lives too.

Pretty sad when she puts a post up eventually interacting with H (in a washing basket) is only to benefit her addiction to being skinny!

Reactions: 7
I 100% think Charlie’s moved in!!
Either that or he’s just massively helped with the house and H in the past week

“Loving the sober life”
Until next week 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.