Chelsea Ferguson #6 Took the boyfriend on holiday to Tenerief, how long before she's calling him a thief?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long will it be before ourrrrr chels kicks off about john and his new girl
Where was this pic!!??

Found it 😂 tagged photos..
so I’m not Barack enough to look at her story! 😂 who’s going to.

I have to say. She’s bloody gorgeous!
naturally beautiful I think.
Complete opposite to Chelsea as well.

“Loving sober life” hahahahahaga this is the 2945th we’ve heard you say that luv 🤣 sober again until Charlie leaves her and she’s back to her old blue wkd guzzling self getting her arse out at every opportunity.

also, why does she have to broadcast that she’s done a good deed by picking up litter. She seriously can’t live without social media and that’s quite worrying. I came off all social media months ago, best thing I’ve ever done.

Reactions: 13
“Loving sober life” hahahahahaga this is the 2945th we’ve heard you say that luv 🤣 sober again until Charlie leaves her and she’s back to her old blue wkd guzzling self getting her arse out at every opportunity.

also, why does she have to broadcast that she’s done a good deed by picking up litter. She seriously can’t live without social media and that’s quite worrying. I came off all social media months ago, best thing I’ve ever done.
How are you able to still view Chelsea’s stories? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Why doesn’t she just admit she’s an alcoholic / and or got an issue or problem with alcohol!? The way she posts about it ‘9 days sober’ has me inclined that she has an addiction problem.

Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t she just admit she’s an alcoholic / and or got an issue or problem with alcohol!? The way she posts about it ‘9 days sober’ has me inclined that she has an addiction problem.
I get not drinking for a few weeks but stating your sober for nine days when in fact you have just chosen not to have a drink. I feel she is not serious about sobriety & won’t be long before she goes on a bender again

Reactions: 10
To be fair on John, before Chelsea he was always in long term relationships. His gf before Chelsea he was with her for around 5 years. He’s always had the charm with girls and always well known in Newc so not surprised about the fit girls … And as for the gay theory, can confirm he 10000% is not in the closet!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
How long will it be before ourrrrr chels kicks off about john and his new girl
I’ve never seen his picture before. Funny looking chap ain’t he lol

To be fair on John, before Chelsea he was always in long term relationships. His gf before Chelsea he was with her for around 5 years. He’s always had the charm with girls and always well known in Newc so not surprised about the fit girls … And as for the gay theory, can confirm he 10000% is not in the closet!!!
You’ve banged him then😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Last comment said I’d shagged John, which I haven’t. But I can confirm he’s not gay as I know one of his exes

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.