Chelsea Ferguson #6 Took the boyfriend on holiday to Tenerief, how long before she's calling him a thief?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random question.

Did we ever consider that she split from John just so she could guarantee her weekends were always free from parenting? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she's been absolutely rattled and raging that we have slated her bed sit so she's came home and spent some money on her mansion to prove she has a mansion and to prove she uses more than them 2 rooms 😂😂😂😂😂😂 it's still a bleeping joke that I love to laugh at 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes back and I Wonder if everyone will have the same uproar about Charlie being topless and in bed with Hendrix like they did johns bird ….

• Wow
Reactions: 8
7685AB6E-4CF9-4DAC-A049-813655E3BC37.jpeg

chelsea pulling a John and having a partner of 2 minutes topless in bed with Hendrix

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
You know i waddled straight here when i saw that pic of Henners n Chazza in bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She obviously was reading here 24/7.
Also her post saying she hasn't posted what she's done but she's letting us know she's been with Charlie and Hendrix
well she has she's decorated her bed sit with some mirrors and a rug so in other words Chelsea Youv been to b&ms with your flavour of the month and your inconvenience of a son well apparently with her son anyways sure he's been with John most of the time 😂 she wanted a break from peoples opinions on her so didn't post what she was up to then proceeds to post the photos anyways and I'm not being funny but the pictures shes posted in her dump will give plenty people something to talk about !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s back and feeling on top of the world now it’s the weekend and she can get rid of Hendrix for 3 days. Who predicted she’d make a long post saying how much better she feels after this break? 😂 Btw chinny a social media break means you don’t use social media at all, you were still glued to your phone liking pics and posting from another account you drip.

Reactions: 19
She’s 9 days sober?? So is that her off the booze for good now or just until the next time she wants to overindulge in blue wicked

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She literally only went offline for just over a week! And she’s made this big massive post as if she’d been away for years 🤣 plus put it on her story. Here’s that attention you ordered hun 🤣 come back when you’ve been sober and offline for at least 6 months ya attention seeking woman

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why has she tagged two different companies for that minging rug? Different on Facebook and insta

Reactions: 2
Not sure if I am over thinking this but I really feel like she is having an episode , she has religiously read here everything over the last few months and MANY times it has been mentioned john having a girl in his bed naked with h ... knowing no one here supported that and actually slated John for it
So why??? Why oh why has she posted something pretty much the exact same! Atleast she had some sort of leverage with John and his parenting for anyone trying to defend him she has literally done this herself now I'm baffled knowing what is said here about her parenting to start with why would she post something like this!
Tactical? I feel like it must be because surely she isn't that far gone in the head she thought it was a good idea?? Or is this a FU to tattle? But surely that would be her supporting johns decision to have this girl in his bed by copying behaviour and then posting online? I am very very confused about this!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.