Chelsea Ferguson #6 Took the boyfriend on holiday to Tenerief, how long before she's calling him a thief?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s said before her mum worked on the checkouts at Asda, I think the house was originally council but her mum bought it out. When chinny got rich she paid a portion of it off and had some kind of ownership which is how she ended up with that first house. I’m not too sure what her dad does or how well off he is? She hasn’t come from loads of money but she also didn’t come from “nothing” like she implies. you can see her parents worked hard to provide them with a nice life. She also lived at her mums house until she moved in to the last house, including when her mum was alive, which is probably something a lot of people who come from absolutely nothing don’t have the privilege of doing. She worked at Mc Donald’s/as a pot washer part time while she was at school/college it was never her full time job. I think she’s previously mentioned getting into uni which is when she started stripping and quit whatever else she was doing. Like I say she has worked hard, however most of her money seems to come from luck and knowing Z listers who can promote her constantly.
she has stated where her mam lived before and it isn’t a council area. She did a video in her dads house and it’s definitely not someone who has nothing’s kitchen either🤣i think you’re right about asda but she does act like she came from the rough estates and was on benefits.

Reactions: 5
Haha not posting on insta is obviously killing the sad sap. That's why she's suddenly posting on the home and Hendrix account...she can't not post...!

What a loser

Reactions: 7
she has stated where her mam lived before and it isn’t a council area. She did a video in her dads house and it’s definitely not someone who has nothing’s kitchen either🤣i think you’re right about asda but she does act like she came from the rough estates and was on benefits.
Ohhhh really? I always thought it was ex council and bought out but maybe not. Exactly the fact that she was left with property that her parents owned shows she didn’t come from nothing, I know a lot of people who would be left with absolutely nothing but debts to pay off if something happened to their parent/parents. Yes I’ve seen her at her dads before and it looks like a nice house, hardly a squat with boarded up windows like the way she goes on 😂. I love how she likes to tell everyone she started at McDonald’s/as a pot washer as though it was her full time job she had to survive on and she was struggling, when in reality it was just a part time job as a teenager for extra pocket money. Most teenagers have similar part time jobs, nearly everyone I knew at college had a job at McDonald’s or some fast food chain but they don’t go around tell everyone that’s where they started like it’s some rags to riches story 😂. It’s crazy to think she’s such a chav when she’s obviously had a decent upbringing and her sister seems to be relatively normal.

Reactions: 10
Ohhhh really? I always thought it was ex council and bought out but maybe not. Exactly the fact that she was left with property that her parents owned shows she didn’t come from nothing, I know a lot of people who would be left with absolutely nothing but debts to pay off if something happened to their parent/parents. Yes I’ve seen her at her dads before and it looks like a nice house, hardly a squat with boarded up windows like the way she goes on 😂. I love how she likes to tell everyone she started at McDonald’s/as a pot washer as though it was her full time job she had to survive on and she was struggling, when in reality it was just a part time job as a teenager for extra pocket money. Most teenagers have similar part time jobs, nearly everyone I knew at college had a job at McDonald’s or some fast food chain but they don’t go around tell everyone that’s where they started like it’s some rags to riches story 😂. It’s crazy to think she’s such a chav when she’s obviously had a decent upbringing and her sister seems to be relatively normal.
her sister also owns property. Without naming the area she said the house was it’s not council properties. You are completely right tho she wasn’t a single parent working in McDonald’s trying to pay all her bills. Hartlepool is shown on benefits Britain where you can see how a lot of the area is so she wants to count her self lucky cause a lot of her peers would have 100% came from that back ground. It is still fair play to her for making the money but she didn’t come from a council estate or a slum🤣

Also to add the school she went to is one of the good schools and the richer kids go there. I knew someone a few years above and his dad had 39 million in the bank🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can not believe she tagged that company Tim something after she clearly got outted on here saying the mirror wouldn't fit! Why would she be tagging him the desperate duck and don't get me started on the hashtag wish I had discount wow I would not enbarass myself pretend influencer or not
I don't think Charlie is moving in I think she's just posting stuff for speculation to get this thread talking when in reality she's having a social media break because of this thread
She's backwards

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t remember if I’ve already asked this but does Hendrix really have Ferguson as his surname? Noticed his @ is Hendrix Ferguson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.