Chelsea Ferguson #6 Took the boyfriend on holiday to Tenerief, how long before she's calling him a thief?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't believe Charlie Boy has had a free holiday and moving in already, as they only started dating since February!

The big question is are they gonna make till the next bank holiday??

Reactions: 2
She’s just completely in denial. She’s just gone on holiday for 10 days, had H back for a couple of days and then he’s back with his dad for 3 days and she feels like she’s made to feel guilty for having a well deserved break! All she does is have a break!

I feel so sorry for her little boy, he’s going to grow up with issues from Chelsea, I know he gets a lot of love from John and his family but he will always wonder why he hasn’t got love from his mam. I had post natal depression and it’s honestly a serious illness, thankfully my depression made me put every second of my time into my son whilst I was seeking help, hers (if she has it and it isn’t just selfishness) makes her push her son away and put no time into him. She needs serious help for her child, I know she’s lost her mam but surely that should make her want to spend every second with her son??

Also after thinking about it, it might sound like I’m implying that she should spend all her time with her son which I’m not. She gets 3 days child free a week, which is fair, good on her for allowing John to have him almost half the time, but since she doesn’t do anything on her days off she could give at least two days to Hendrix to do something exciting? And then put him in nursery one day, or even every day just not all all day to go and do something after nursery but she just doesn’t seem interested.
It just infuriates me. If I had the money she claims to have I’d be taking my son to the zoo, farms, digger land, anything exciting and since she loves impressing the gram I’m sure her engagement would peak with her doing interesting things that don’t involve going on her pelaton
Sadly she does not enjoy spending time with Hendrix. She feels aggrieved that she can't do exactly as she wants anymore- although she does a hell of a lot more than most parents because she gets so much free time.
That is what wound me up the most.
my first I got bad pre eclampsia so had to have an emergency section.
it was painful after ! But It only took 2 weeks to heal fully (I was 20 and quite fit and active)
My second 13 years later (pre eclampsia again, but planned section) I was 33 and my god did I feel it 😂😭 it took 7 weeks to heal fully, it was the worst pain. Even now 9months on it’s still tender.

so no they are not painless. It’s also scary, my partner worried the whole time.
I was HEARTBROKEN I couldn’t give birth naturally, and I don’t begrudge people choosing one. But be honest about the recovery.
I have heard similar things- a Caesarian is far from the "easy" option. Friends of mine have been in pain for months, like yourself. I was lucky enough to have forceps deliveries both times, not great but at least I healed fairly quickly. I'm sure you'll be fully recovered soon x

Reactions: 4
That bedroom done by Charlotte from Geordie Shore. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Wonder how much she charged for that. Just a load of B&M tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How long did it take before John was in? I’m sure that wasn’t long either
Shes moved in with all of her ex’s after about 3-4 months, if they make it to the 8 month mark she’ll probably buy herself another engagement ring. Chinny doesn’t waste time 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I think Chelsea deserves respect for her hustle, whatever anyone thinks of her she is a self made millionaire and that can’t be taken away from her ………. BUT she is a parent now and shares her kid online and seems like she has lost respect from people because of her parenting or at least what she chooses to share of her life with a kid. I don’t know about anyone else but I know that if she was banging out proper ‘mum life’ content I would be watching thinking ‘yes girl you are killing it and doing it all’ ……. Not saying she is a bad parent but being maternal doesn’t come natural to everyone

She’s just completely in denial. She’s just gone on holiday for 10 days, had H back for a couple of days and then he’s back with his dad for 3 days and she feels like she’s made to feel guilty for having a well deserved break! All she does is have a break!

I feel so sorry for her little boy, he’s going to grow up with issues from Chelsea, I know he gets a lot of love from John and his family but he will always wonder why he hasn’t got love from his mam. I had post natal depression and it’s honestly a serious illness, thankfully my depression made me put every second of my time into my son whilst I was seeking help, hers (if she has it and it isn’t just selfishness) makes her push her son away and put no time into him. She needs serious help for her child, I know she’s lost her mam but surely that should make her want to spend every second with her son??

Also after thinking about it, it might sound like I’m implying that she should spend all her time with her son which I’m not. She gets 3 days child free a week, which is fair, good on her for allowing John to have him almost half the time, but since she doesn’t do anything on her days off she could give at least two days to Hendrix to do something exciting? And then put him in nursery one day, or even every day just not all all day to go and do something after nursery but she just doesn’t seem interested.
It just infuriates me. If I had the money she claims to have I’d be taking my son to the zoo, farms, digger land, anything exciting and since she loves impressing the gram I’m sure her engagement would peak with her doing interesting things that don’t involve going on her pelaton

I think Chelsea deserves respect for her hustle, whatever anyone thinks of her she is a self made millionaire and that can’t be taken away from her ………. BUT she is a parent now and shares her kid online and seems like she has lost respect from people because of her parenting or at least what she chooses to share of her life with a kid. I don’t know about anyone else but I know that if she was banging out proper ‘mum life’ content I would be watching thinking ‘yes girl you are killing it and doing it all’ ……. Not saying she is a bad parent but being maternal doesn’t come natural to everyone
theres only so much she can blame on not being maternal. She probably should have thought about that before she ‘just left it in to see what happens’

She can’t exactly send H back so she should probably address her feelings instead of acting the way she does.

When i did like her it was before H and I used to respect what she had did for her self. However she does act like she came from a really poor area of Hartlepool when she didnt.

So all the times she said she came from nothing, is that a lie?
it depends what you class as ‘nothing’. Where she grew up is very large new build estate. Her parents obviously worked to afford to live/buy a house there. Personally I do not agree when she acts like she came frkm nothing when the poverty rate in Hartlepool is high. You only have to drive around to see many terraces with smashed windows, rubbish out side £295 pcm rent etc. The employment rate is also low. She 100% did not come from any of those estates. Working in McDonald’s/pot washer does not class as coming from nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Fair play to her, she’s working on her Instagram addiction! No photos of her chubby Scream mask face, her botched body or Pelaton/Apple watch in almost a week now. Maybe her next post will be about what she’s ‘learnt’ stepping away from oversharing her boring life on Insta?

Fair play to her, she’s working on her Instagram addiction! No photos of her chubby Scream mask face, her botched body or Pelaton/Apple watch in almost a week now. Maybe her next post will be about what she’s ‘learnt’ stepping away from oversharing her boring life on Insta?

She’ll come back with a lecture on how social media is so bad for you and you should only spend 25 minutes a day on it while doing 23.5 hours exercise. Then a week later post a million stories again but MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS because what she does is up to her ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Shes commented on marnie g shores post so she’s on instagram. It must be absolutely killing her not posting

Reactions: 6
Didn't she post a book a few months back about the dangers of social media addiction and said couldn't wait to take a photo to post it on her stories 🤣
I think her social media and fitness addiction just proves how incredibly lonely she is. You only see her with people when she's out drinking or when she's hanging

Reactions: 1
Sooooo she’s not posting but is online every liking and commenting on everyone else’s posts. lol. Not quite the social media break is it 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s said before her mum worked on the checkouts at Asda, I think the house was originally council but her mum bought it out. When chinny got rich she paid a portion of it off and had some kind of ownership which is how she ended up with that first house. I’m not too sure what her dad does or how well off he is? She hasn’t come from loads of money but she also didn’t come from “nothing” like she implies. you can see her parents worked hard to provide them with a nice life. She also lived at her mums house until she moved in to the last house, including when her mum was alive, which is probably something a lot of people who come from absolutely nothing don’t have the privilege of doing. She worked at Mc Donald’s/as a pot washer part time while she was at school/college it was never her full time job. I think she’s previously mentioned getting into uni which is when she started stripping and quit whatever else she was doing. Like I say she has worked hard, however most of her money seems to come from luck and knowing Z listers who can promote her constantly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.