Chelsea Ferguson #6 Took the boyfriend on holiday to Tenerief, how long before she's calling him a thief?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just going to post fair play if she’s gone off for some much needed introspection, then I saw the post above. 🤦‍♀️ I don’t know, I hope she steps up for that little boy and sorts her volatile self out.

Reactions: 2
I wonder how long it would take for her to put the house up for sale 🤔 maybe I’m thinking way too out the box here… but is anyone else thinking she might be a bit unwell at the moment?
Her life In The past few weeks seems very up & down. Impulsive cheap holiday. Selling her sons clothes on fb. & the broken mirror.
It is sad really, H looks like he had a good weekend. I’m not to be sounding “nasty” I just don’t know how to put it.. but surely most of the buyers of the content on admire me want young?
She’s mid 30’s now so maybe people aren’t buying her content anymore. There’s only so many times you want to see that girl naked? Surely? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Think shes just posting on the house account cos she needs to post - she can’t not post on insta.

Reactions: 12
It doesn’t really count as ‘coming off social media’ and ‘not posting’ if you’re just posting from your home account and Facebook all day 🤣

Reactions: 9
It doesn’t really count as ‘coming off social media’ and ‘not posting’ if you’re just posting from your home account and Facebook all day 🤣
She needs the attention and validation from strangers. Sad really.

Reactions: 6
I was just going to post fair play if she’s gone off for some much needed introspection, then I saw the post above. 🤦‍♀️ I don’t know, I hope she steps up for that little boy and sorts her volatile self out.
She’s just completely in denial. She’s just gone on holiday for 10 days, had H back for a couple of days and then he’s back with his dad for 3 days and she feels like she’s made to feel guilty for having a well deserved break! All she does is have a break!

I feel so sorry for her little boy, he’s going to grow up with issues from Chelsea, I know he gets a lot of love from John and his family but he will always wonder why he hasn’t got love from his mam. I had post natal depression and it’s honestly a serious illness, thankfully my depression made me put every second of my time into my son whilst I was seeking help, hers (if she has it and it isn’t just selfishness) makes her push her son away and put no time into him. She needs serious help for her child, I know she’s lost her mam but surely that should make her want to spend every second with her son??

Also after thinking about it, it might sound like I’m implying that she should spend all her time with her son which I’m not. She gets 3 days child free a week, which is fair, good on her for allowing John to have him almost half the time, but since she doesn’t do anything on her days off she could give at least two days to Hendrix to do something exciting? And then put him in nursery one day, or even every day just not all all day to go and do something after nursery but she just doesn’t seem interested.
It just infuriates me. If I had the money she claims to have I’d be taking my son to the zoo, farms, digger land, anything exciting and since she loves impressing the gram I’m sure her engagement would peak with her doing interesting things that don’t involve going on her pelaton

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Before anyone jumps on me… I know everyone is entitled to choose how to give birth.

But the fact this one chose to have a caesarean so the baby ‘didn’t ruin her making money vagina’ says a lot from the very beginning.

She didn’t want him to get in the way from day one!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Before anyone jumps on me… I know everyone is entitled to choose how to give birth.

But the fact this one chose to have a caesarean so the baby ‘didn’t ruin her making money vagina’ says a lot from the very beginning.

No I thought that was strange. I didn’t know you could ask for a c section but she taught me that!

Reactions: 5

I hated how she promoted a C section as being easy and it was painless easy recovery etc. Which is absolutely fine if that’s how it was for her but most commonly it is not that simple. I remember she would answer Q&A’s telling people to speak to their midwife asap and get one booked in cause it was such a walk in the park. She was completely biased with her advice. I was pregnant at the time and I remember her convincing me a c section was so easy and everyone should get one willy nilly.

Reactions: 11
I hated how she promoted a C section as being easy and it was painless easy recovery etc. Which is absolutely fine if that’s how it was for her but most commonly it is not that simple. I remember she would answer Q&A’s telling people to speak to their midwife asap and get one booked in cause it was such a walk in the park. She was completely biased with her advice. I was pregnant at the time and I remember her convincing me a c section was so easy and everyone should get one willy nilly.
That is what wound me up the most.
my first I got bad pre eclampsia so had to have an emergency section.
it was painful after ! But It only took 2 weeks to heal fully (I was 20 and quite fit and active)
My second 13 years later (pre eclampsia again, but planned section) I was 33 and my god did I feel it 😂😭 it took 7 weeks to heal fully, it was the worst pain. Even now 9months on it’s still tender.

so no they are not painless. It’s also scary, my partner worried the whole time.
I was HEARTBROKEN I couldn’t give birth naturally, and I don’t begrudge people choosing one. But be honest about the recovery.

That is what wound me up the most.
my first I got bad pre eclampsia so had to have an emergency section.
it was painful after ! But It only took 2 weeks to heal fully (I was 20 and quite fit and active)
My second 13 years later (pre eclampsia again, but planned section) I was 33 and my god did I feel it 😂😭 it took 7 weeks to heal fully, it was the worst pain. Even now 9months on it’s still tender.

so no they are not painless. It’s also scary, my partner worried the whole time.
I was HEARTBROKEN I couldn’t give birth naturally, and I don’t begrudge people choosing one. But be honest about the recovery.
I have only had a natural birth but the people around me who had c sections were defo worse off. Tbh i dont think she had enough experience/qualifications to be telling people to just get a c section based off her own experience of an easy recovery. It is similar to telling people to be in a 500 calorie deficit when she has no qualifications

It’s got to be killing her not posting properly. On her return she’s going to have 300 reels she’s filmed and screenshots of all the rings closed on her watch and she’ll tel us how the break did absolute wonders for her and she might make it a regular thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s posting on the home account more than she has done for ages 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
The way she goes on about losing weight as if she has something different and miraculous to share with the world. The thicko just learnt eat less food and exercise more. Groundbreaking 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.