Chelsea Ferguson #6 Took the boyfriend on holiday to Tenerief, how long before she's calling him a thief?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's an awful lot of space all set up for H to just sit in his high chair watching Shrek

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It is the idea of having a big house versus the reality!!!! I moved into quite a big house (big but no where near the size of her mansion house) from a little 2 bedroom terrace and the reality of it is tit because you need to buy so much more stuff to fill it!!! Bigger furniture or it looks empty, getting floors done costs so much more, painting and wallpaper costs so much more, putting furniture in all them extra rooms!!!

Reactions: 6
The hashtag 😂😂 running out of money are ya
View attachment 1270277
His prices are extortionate! I know it’s not to everyone’s taste, but I like that style of interior - just not the price tag

I wonder if she is downsizing…. This has now been deleted…
She’s such a tax dodger 😂

Reactions: 2
Now selling the baby’s coats. Would she not donate them to a local family hostel or something? Honestly she’s really getting worse 😫 so cringe!!!
Oh she skint, skint

Wonder when loverboy is stumping up for his half of the holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now selling the baby’s coats. Would she not donate them to a local family hostel or something? Honestly she’s really getting worse 😫 so cringe!!!
there is a baby bank here that are crying out for donations and she often likes to be ‘charitable’ those coats are TK maxx I have the same one from the same TK maxx and it was £20

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Omgggg I bet it’s this 😂😂😂 she’ll come out and say she’s been so quiet cause he was moving all his stuff in and they were so busy. Hope they keep the persons number so he can use them when he moves out in a month 😂😂
You're being generous with a month! In the past 3 weeks they've broke up that we know off

Reactions: 1
It is the idea of having a big house versus the reality!!!! I moved into quite a big house (big but no where near the size of her mansion house) from a little 2 bedroom terrace and the reality of it is tit because you need to buy so much more stuff to fill it!!! Bigger furniture or it looks empty, getting floors done costs so much more, painting and wallpaper costs so much more, putting furniture in all them extra rooms!!!
It really is. We moved from a relatively big house to a house that I reckon is the same size as hers last year and I thought we had a lot of stuff already but when everything was in it all looked bare. Like you say the wallpaper and paint alone was over double the paint I had to buy for our old living room and I was really shocked at how much everything had gone up, tbh it’s not something I really put a lot of thought into before and I would imagine Chelsea is the same because this house was purely to make John jealous.

*I just want to add I hope this doesn’t come across as me bragging*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She works in a very fickle industry, there is always going to be better looking women out there than her & in my opinion she has ruined her body with the lipo she had. Her company is a rip off from a successful worldwide known company & I really dont think she makes that much money anymore. I know she brags about owning property but isn’t the first one she owns the one her Mam left her & she bought her sister out?
She’s moaned on Facebook how she can’t even afford to move her hot tub to her new house, I definitely think her old house was better

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.