Chelsea Ferguson #6 Took the boyfriend on holiday to Tenerief, how long before she's calling him a thief?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t that her only mirror too? The one she carts around to every single room 😂 weird that she would sell it for £20

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Isn’t that her only mirror too? The one she carts around to every single room 😂 weird that she would sell it for £20
Going by her pics it looks like it’s the one at the bottom of her stairs.
No Instagram… selling her mirror… wonder if she’s sick of looking at herself

John has done a dirty delete from his stories! The pic with the girl and feeding H in the restaurant is gone 😂

• Haha
She always used to do stuff for charity food banks etc & it’s been a long time from she has. The house is not even half finished sure she still has the original kitchen etc in the other room. I remember she said she pays her self 10k a week out of admire me before. Maybe now she has the mortgage etc on that house she’s just not able to spend how she used to but crazy that she’s selling a mirror for 20 quid. The staircase gives me the ick I wish she’d paint it white it just looks so old fashioned & the manky carpet on it too 😫

Reactions: 10
Charlie posted a pic with her ‘holiday blues’ and she commented. Sticking it out till xmas for his pressies?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She always used to do stuff for charity food banks etc & it’s been a long time from she has. The house is not even half finished sure she still has the original kitchen etc in the other room. I remember she said she pays her self 10k a week out of admire me before. Maybe now she has the mortgage etc on that house she’s just not able to spend how she used to but crazy that she’s selling a mirror for 20 quid. The staircase gives me the ick I wish she’d paint it white it just looks so old fashioned & the manky carpet on it too 😫
Oh god I forgot about the old kitchen. She’s made a home page on insta and basically added nothing to it, she said before the house has a cinema room that she’s never even used, I bet 90% of it is covered in dust. Her bedroom gives me the ick too, all that money on a big house and you can’t afford bedside tables? It’s like she can’t even be bothered to style that house nicely, which could be done even on a budget. Her kitchen/main bedsit room she put that built in kitchen in the worst place, makes the room look so empty. I wonder if she’s actually bothered to do a nice nursery for Hendrix or just shoved him in the furthest box room?

Reactions: 3
No idea why I just had this random thought but I bet that back garden is covered in her dogs 💩💩💩 I don’t really picture chels going 💩 scooping

Reactions: 4
Oh god I forgot about the old kitchen. She’s made a home page on insta and basically added nothing to it, she said before the house has a cinema room that she’s never even used, I bet 90% of it is covered in dust. Her bedroom gives me the ick too, all that money on a big house and you can’t afford bedside tables? It’s like she can’t even be bothered to style that house nicely, which could be done even on a budget. Her kitchen/main bedsit room she put that built in kitchen in the worst place, makes the room look so empty. I wonder if she’s actually bothered to do a nice nursery for Hendrix or just shoved him in the furthest box room?
i’m sure his room was like a dark blue from the previous person but she said she would decorate. I doubt its been done as his cot is in her room and he sleeps in her bed

She’s commented on insta that she has left the other kitchen. She’s so odd what the hells the point in that massive room merged into one

Reactions: 1
i’m sure his room was like a dark blue from the previous person but she said she would decorate. I doubt its been done as his cot is in her room and he sleeps in her bed

She’s commented on insta that she has left the other kitchen. She’s so odd what the hells the point in that massive room merged into one
Oh yes I’ve seen the cot, I wonder if H sleeps in her room/bed even when Charlie’s over then, guessing he does. Honestly that house was such a waste of money and she’s just gonna let it rot basically. So much for Hs property empire, the house will be falling apart by that point.

I cannot believe she has managed to keep quiet this long🤣bet shes waiting to see how many miss you messages she can get

The hashtag 😂😂 running out of money are ya
View attachment 1270277
‘i hate influencers and instagram everyone begging for free stuff and promoting stuff they don’t use’ proceeds to want to be an influencer dreaming about getting her free table

She has posted he never uses his play room, probably because he can’t get in it from the highchair🤣

I think she’s posting on that account to try gage interest for freebies

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She literally only made that account to try and get freebies, she thinks she can be like Olivia and Alex and beg a free house renovation, but no one knows or cares who she is. She also seems to forget that she works in the adult industry and that’s where all her followers are from, most companies don’t want to be associated with that. I get the same vibe from the H account, she only made it hoping she could turn him into some type of child influencer and get free stuff + added attention but it backfired 😂. She’s so desperate for an inch of fame it’s embarrassing. Can’t believe she’s been off this long though 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.