Chelsea Ferguson #6 Took the boyfriend on holiday to Tenerief, how long before she's calling him a thief?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally posted yesterday that her lowest weight was in November at 56kg. She is a healthy weight. I understand for many women struggling with their weight after children etc that this is a lower but she is only 5 foot 3 & considered to be healthy. Without saying too much, I’m undergoing treatment and although Chelsea is obsessed with exercise, her eating habits & weight are not a concern. In regards to the people upset by her eating fruit for breakfast, this is normal. My parents go crazy on all inclusive holidays and absolutely love it but many people my age (25), don’t. Despite this, she is aware that she is upsetting many of her followers with her posts & continues to brag which I don’t agree with. It triggers me when eating disorders; including anorexia are mentioned because she does not have it.
obsessive calorie counting and exercise is a cause for concern🤷🏼‍♀️Just because her weight is healthy doesn’t mean her behaviour is. I have only stated what she has posted her weight was i have never said anything in regards to it being healthy or not.

Reactions: 3
This thread 😬

Thank god them arguing posts have gone. I think Lauren just popped by for an agg. Definitely some sort of friend to chinny!

Reactions: 4
This thread 😬

Thank god them arguing posts have gone. I think Lauren just popped by for an agg. Definitely some sort of friend to chinny!
chelsea literally calls her self a fitness account. Putting Chelseas figures into a bmi calculator isnt very accurate as there’s no where to put her breast implants into account

Its probs chin face her self sure the same account was defending chloe elizabeth the other day and they besties recently 🤣

Reactions: 2
Yeah chelsea even calls it a fitness and health account

Agree, it says a healthy weight but that's simply because of the weight of her massive implants.

Reactions: 1
Some posts have gone. People were arguing about Chelsea being too thin and having/not having an ED. Not sure of the rest. It wasn’t that bad actually.
Tbf she is obsessive with exercise that’s for sure!

Reactions: 3
Gutted have I missed a barney 😂
nowt interesting someone kept saying I was triggering her by calling chelsea underweight but i never i only stated how many KG she was🤣the account kept bringing it up over and over and wasnt impressed when i suggested she should maybe stop reading a thread on someone who constantly posts about weight and calories🤣defo had ties to chelsea🤣

Must be weird for chelsea how charlies back to work wonder if she sits around all day waiting for him to finish

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.