Chelsea Ferguson #6 Took the boyfriend on holiday to Tenerief, how long before she's calling him a thief?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ugh I’d never brag that I knew a half-celeb in real life 😅 too easy to get outed as they could easily put clues together based on posts

Reactions: 5
It was stories no q&a. I will try and recap (no screenshots) If others could fill in any blanks feel free ☺

*Female chow chow in bed with Charlie and Chelsea saying she loves him more than her

*Off out for a walk/rant

*Says she’s gained weight from the holiday now back up to 60kg (9st 6.3lb)

*Also confirmed height as “5’3/5’4” Thanks Chelsea 😉

*She then went onto to say that she knows that 60kg isn’t heavy so don’t come at her or in her inbox

*She touched on triggering and ED

*Then said don’t follow her if it triggers them?

*Last thing was one of the healthy ready meals
Thank you 😊 much appreciated x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hendrix is so adorable, she is really very lucky and so rich but in a way that money can’t buy. If only she realised this and put more time into her baby she might be more happy and settled.
Let’s be real. He looks like Hasbulla

EF65C054-906C-4851-8142-3D3F35FBD422.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
That rings a bell to me as well. Sure she said she was 54kg?
yes, I remember cause I’m 9 stone 8 and I googled the conversion and it came back 8 stone something because I remember thinking it was a lot less than me considering she has big implants

She was commenting on a thread about someone but turns out she was rather close with them at some point! Her personal page and business page got posted on the said thread 😬

I miss her 🤣🤣🤣
What thread was it? 😬 I'm dying to see what she looks like as she was so cock sure of herself in here

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bahaha I’m sure someone will know and will find it. I was going to comment something on the ‘look how good my life is Range Rover new house’ post but thought it was just me being a cow. Wish I’d done it now 😆 if we keep slagging her off she might reappear 😆

Bahaha I’m sure someone will know and will find it. I was going to comment something on the ‘look how good my life is Range Rover new house’ post but thought it was just me being a cow. Wish I’d done it now 😆 if we keep slagging her off she might reappear 😆
Hahaha I know I rolled my eyes at that one. It'll probably be one of them cardboard new builds you can't swing a cat in 😂

And an evoque... poor man's range rover

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahaha I know I rolled my eyes at that one. It'll probably be one of them cardboard new builds you can't swing a cat in 😂

And an evoque... poor man's range rover
taking offence because I can’t swing a mouse in my new build🥲wish i lived in fergos mansion

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.