Chelsea Ferguson #6 Took the boyfriend on holiday to Tenerief, how long before she's calling him a thief?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do you think she was even telling the truth?
I’ve edited my above post to add more context but Yeah I reckon she was, if you look at older posts from her she seems to be in that area but maybe someone local can confirm? Im nowhere near those areas but I think they add up to the people she’d know ie Chelsea and Charlie?

she Actually says what she does and describes herself on her older posts

I’ve edited my above post to add more context but Yeah I reckon she was, if you look at older posts from her she seems to be in that area but maybe someone local can confirm? Im nowhere near those areas but I think they add up to the people she’d know ie Chelsea and Charlie?

she Actually says what she does and describes herself on her older posts
ive seen her posts and think its obvious chelsea and charlie can work it out if they use a few brain cells. Yes it does work out to know Charlie and chelsea both together but it also isn’t that difficult to lie about at the same time. I do find it weird having multiple accounts and I saw on other threads she seems to know most people personally 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
ive seen her posts and think its obvious chelsea and charlie can work it out if they use a few brain cells. Yes it does work out to know Charlie and chelsea both together but it also isn’t that difficult to lie about at the same time. I do find it weird having multiple accounts and I saw on other threads she seems to know most people personally 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh no I agree, I just noticed that everyone she seemed to know all happened to be local to eachother 🤷🏽‍♀️

she only had 2 didn’t she? she made the second one after being outed on the first but I might be wrong ? But yeah she knew a lot of people lol

Oh no I agree, I just noticed that everyone she seemed to know all happened to be local to eachother 🤷🏽‍♀️

she only had 2 didn’t she? she made the second one after being outed on the first but I might be wrong ? But yeah she knew a lot of people lol
maybe it was the truth but as her posts sometimes weren’t very vague and looking at where she posted her job title on a previous thread she probably made it rather obvious to those people who she was. Was it other tattlers who outed her or the person whos thread it was??

Reactions: 1
Right please can someone just tell us because I'm a bit thick and not following at all 😂 which threads did she know and what was her job title

Reactions: 7
maybe it was the truth but as her posts sometimes weren’t very vague and looking at where she posted her job title on a previous thread she probably made it rather obvious to those people who she was. Was it other tattlers who outed her or the person whos thread it was??
Do you know who she is? Xx

To be fair I found it very odd when she said she had got her mam to sign up to go on the Marcus Mitchell thread....was it this thread she was outted ob?

• Haha
Can't believe chinny is still off insta hahaha I reckon she be back on on Sat nite with a wkd

Reactions: 3
Do you know who she is? Xx

To be fair I found it very odd when she said she had got her mam to sign up to go on the Marcus Mitchell thread....was it this thread she was outted ob?
i wanna guess it was the sallie axl thread tbh

• Heart

I looked through the threads she was on and they were all random? Noone seemed to be local to chinny and I thought she was from hartlepool too

Reactions: 1
I looked through the threads she was on and they were all random? Noone seemed to be local to chinny and I thought she was from hartlepool too
the threads she comments on a lot are northeast

I’m pretty certain it’s the sallie axl thread and it’s all been removed, i feel like @DownBelow21 has the balls to ask cause i dont🤣

Report back xx
Found zilch. 😪 literally considering changing this thread title to ccxxcc as this is more interesting than chinny at the moment!

---

Couldn't find anything when searching username - think everything's been deleted now she's deactived her account.

Also had a scroll through sallies thread and it bored me

Reactions: 5
Found zilch. 😪 literally considering changing this thread title to ccxxcc as this is more interesting than chinny at the moment!

---

Couldn't find anything when searching username - think everything's been deleted now she's deactived her account.

Also had a scroll through sallies thread and it bored me
i think it was that thread but it got removed

The only reason why I care so much is because I'm dying to see if I know her as I'm local and similar age 😂

And to see what she looked like as she talked like she was the bees knees

And because I'm nosey as duck

And because I'm bored to be fair. Husband at work and baby asleep...soooo....🙄

Here’s another
Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 8
the username was xxCxx I think

one C in the middle. I searched it and can see posts now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.