Chelsea Ferguson #6 Took the boyfriend on holiday to Tenerief, how long before she's calling him a thief?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody needs to worry about her weight. She is 9 stone and 5 ft 4/5, which is considered to be healthy. She likes to exercise but I find that is very common behaviour these days. She eats a lot and doesn’t portray someone with anorexia or look unwell, and she looked very different in the story that Charlie posted of her in a bikini than she does in her edited posts. However, it’s selfish and careless to brag about small sizes of clothing knowing that it triggers many of her followers. And when she laughed about not having anorexia in her story, I wanted to punch her in the face.
she has defo been under 9 stone cause I remember her posting about it and thinking she weighed a lot less than me at 9 stone

'I've never wanted kids, I'm just too selfish for kids, I love going on holiday at the drop of a hat ..... I also can't keep a boyfriend' - A quote from Chelsea from that Adults Only programme. I've just watched a clip of it on YouTube and how true is what she said!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
she has defo been under 9 stone cause I remember her posting about it and thinking she weighed a lot less than me at 9 stone
She posted yesterday that her lowest weight was 8 stone 9 in November, and that she has gained ‘a few kgs’ since then. She is a normal weight and has a healthy BMI. Charlie posted a video of her and she looked nothing like she does in her edited pictures.

Last edited:
2FE40132-207F-48B5-B2A0-F7791157FEBF.jpeg

what fresh hell is this, a merged profile handle?! Is this something Instagram does, or something Charlie boy has done to hoover up the extra likes from her Instagram traffic like he hoovers up lines of coke...

Reactions: 3
You can have joint posts like that, so it’ll show on both profiles but they’re not a merged profile
But one of them has to do it? Just never seen it before and feels a bit contrived... though I guess he is already tagged in it but this makes his name and his insta more prominent to her followers. Probably just being cynical but I was a bit 🧐

Reactions: 4
Was it a Q&A or just her sounding off?
It was stories no q&a. I will try and recap (no screenshots) If others could fill in any blanks feel free ☺

*Female chow chow in bed with Charlie and Chelsea saying she loves him more than her

*Off out for a walk/rant

*Says she’s gained weight from the holiday now back up to 60kg (9st 6.3lb)

*Also confirmed height as “5’3/5’4” Thanks Chelsea 😉

*She then went onto to say that she knows that 60kg isn’t heavy so don’t come at her or in her inbox

*She touched on triggering and ED

*Then said don’t follow her if it triggers them?

*Last thing was one of the healthy ready meals

OMG I am 11 pages behind its only been 2 days FML didn’t realise there was a new thread. Am I going to read all 11 pages yes I fking am. Catch ya soon bellends

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Agree with this 100%. A woman "should have" whatever body shape she naturally has without being shamed. I'm all for insulting her personality, her mothering skills and the choices that effect others around her (inc those choices where she triggers people by being so obsessed over how small she could be), but some woman naturally have "boyish" figures, and it's not okay to insult other women for not fitting that stereotypical idea of what a "feminine woman" looks like.

However I'm not perfect, and I'm still here because I'm still a petty cow and I will still judge her on her uniboob boob job and the fake abs because they were choices she made and they look awful.
Sorry disagree here. You’re happy to slate her parenting skills and personality but not her body 🤣 what a strange place to put the bar lol. No sense is made here.

anyways IVECAUGHT UP

ducking missed the stories didn’t I. I was busy and couldn’t listen to them at the time then when I come back they’ve gone 🥲

She is a normal weight but it’s the fact she does 4 hours of exercising every day & promotes it like it’s normal & everyone’s lazy because they don’t do that. Child up at 6am in to the pram for her to get steps in. It’s bizarre. She’s totally obsessed with her weight. There are times she looks very gaunt especially around the face I think it’s the editing of the pictures maybe does her no favours. Also promoting wearing age 12 shorts what 33 year old woman goes looking through the kids section for shorts for holiday ffs.

Reactions: 11
It was stories no q&a. I will try and recap (no screenshots) If others could fill in any blanks feel free ☺

*Female chow chow in bed with Charlie and Chelsea saying she loves him more than her

*Off out for a walk/rant

*Says she’s gained weight from the holiday now back up to 60kg (9st 6.3lb)

*Also confirmed height as “5’3/5’4” Thanks Chelsea 😉

*She then went onto to say that she knows that 60kg isn’t heavy so don’t come at her or in her inbox

*She touched on triggering and ED

*Then said don’t follow her if it triggers them?

*Last thing was one of the healthy ready meals
What an angel you are 😄😇

@brookemck8 I stand corrected... she is 9 stone 6 and 5 foot 3/4 which is a BMI of 23.4. Healthy ranges from 18.5-25 xx

Reactions: 2
Eeee not posting on insta will be killing her...she's been active all day too, just no stories haha

She is a normal weight but it’s the fact she does 4 hours of exercising every day & promotes it like it’s normal & everyone’s lazy because they don’t do that. Child up at 6am in to the pram for her to get steps in. It’s bizarre. She’s totally obsessed with her weight. There are times she looks very gaunt especially around the face I think it’s the editing of the pictures maybe does her no favours. Also promoting wearing age 12 shorts what 33 year old woman goes looking through the kids section for shorts for holiday ffs.
She has never looked gaunt to me, especially on her face (I’ve attached photos). You must take into account that she uses filters and Face Apps the hell out of her pictures, which is maybe why I was so amazed by the size of her chin when she hadn’t edited it. She has muscular legs but her top half is in no way small. The shorts were most likely stretchy swimming shorts and teenage clothes aren’t baby sizes. They would’ve been equivalent to a women’s 8. For me, it’s the bragging about how skinny she is and trying to make others jealous when she’s actually a normal size.

Attachments

Last edited:
Also in regards to the age 12 shirts …. Just because you can get it on doesn’t mean 1) it fits 2) you should wear it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She was commenting on a thread about someone but turns out she was rather close with them at some point! Her personal page and business page got posted on the said thread 😬

I miss her 🤣🤣🤣
just had a nose through her previous posts to see if i could have a read but I think chelsea is defo clever enough to work out who it is from her posts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.