Chelsea Ferguson #6 Took the boyfriend on holiday to Tenerief, how long before she's calling him a thief?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo do we reckon he dumped her on the drive home from the airport so she’s gone quiet while she licks her wounds?!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think that Chelsea has kinda cancelled herself as she cannot post what she wants to post without getting tit?

I feel like she’s may actually be off socials for a while if I’m honest

Reactions: 3
Why has she gone off? I missed the rant yesterday. There were loads of stories but she did the dirty delete by the time I got round to watching

Why has she gone off? I missed the rant yesterday. There were loads of stories but she did the dirty delete by the time I got round to watching
it was a big rant about her weight etc saying people shouldnt take offence when she says shes put weight on as people had messaged her saying what’s wrong with me being ‘…kg’

Reactions: 2
she did say if people dont leave her alone and stop picking on her she would stop using instagram haha

Reactions: 1
she did say if people dont leave her alone and stop picking on her she would stop using instagram haha
Picking on her ????? Hmmmmmmm. If you post ya life online people are going to have an opinion. Surely she could turn off replies and comments if she’s that bothered

Reactions: 2
Think this is the longest time she’s gone without posting a boomerang, bet she’s got withdrawals and is lying in her bedsit looking bedroom sweating while frantically trying to avoid posting a story to get her hit of attention. Hopefully she’s using this time out from social media to actually do something with her son that benefits him. Although I doubt it because If she had she’d have posted it to prove us wrong 😂

Reactions: 9
Picking on her ????? Hmmmmmmm. If you post ya life online people are going to have an opinion. Surely she could turn off replies and comments if she’s that bothered
it was something like ‘i cant do right for doing wrong’ ‘im going to come off instagram’ bla bla was a pretty long rant tho

She was active 40 mins ago so she obvs still there just avoiding making it known

I definitely agree with the 'she's cancelled herself' statement

More importantly

Who is ccxxcc 😂

• Haha
I’m dying to see what ccxxcc looks like purely cos of her ‘i could have Charlie back if I wanted to’ statement 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
it was something like ‘i cant do right for doing wrong’ ‘im going to come off instagram’ bla bla was a pretty long rant tho

She was active 40 mins ago so she obvs still there just avoiding making it known
Wonder if she’s got the hump because no one sided with her after it and her engagements so low so she’s thinking she’ll “show everyone” by not posting until she gets her own way in some way 😂 😂. Proper thrown her toys out

Just stumbled across this. How the tables turn?🤣

i think you will have to try find her other account. It’s probably been deleted from the thread now
Omgggg I forgot about this. Remember when she had beef with Maria fowler as well because of calling her out about her weight loss 😂😂 but now chinnys none stop talking about weight everyone better “mind their business”

Attachments

Omgggg I forgot about this. Remember when she had beef with Maria fowler as well because of calling her out about her weight loss 😂😂 but now chinnys none stop talking about weight everyone better “mind their business”
i feel like chelsea would love the chance of a fitness dvd now🤣🤣

@watermelon sugar what happened to that new account that said they were active on thread but hiding under new account? Might be the account it was outed on

I feel like Chelsea just picked twitter arguments to ger her name our there. She's clearly always wanted to be famous given her lying about who's she's slept with, hanging around the GS lot etc but she doesn't have the face nor personality to be even a z lister

• Haha
Love how invested we all are 😂 @champagnepinkk please put us out of our misery
LMAOOOOOOO. I don’t wanna bait her out 🤣 her pages are private anyway, and she also took down her business page too - I’ve checked and it’s still not up. She seems to have a lot of connections with people who have tattle threads though 🤔 her accounts have been removed due to not being able to have more than 1 on here

If I am correct:
@Ccxcc was outed but kinda not outed, lol. Her personal page and business page got posted on another thread but the actually aware that the person they were talking about was on the thread too, which was @Ccxcc

so basically cc went on a thread and saw people talking about her. Then she made @i_had_to_go_away

That’s what I gathered anyway, but we all know posts can get deleted hence why there may have been more to it

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]
I’m dying to see what ccxxcc looks like purely cos of her ‘i could have Charlie back if I wanted to’ statement 🤣🤣🤣
Me too 😂😂😂

LMAOOOOOOO. I don’t wanna bait her out 🤣 her pages are private anyway, and she also took down her business page too - I’ve checked and it’s still not up. She seems to have a lot of connections with people who have tattle threads though 🤔 her accounts have been removed due to not being able to have more than 1 on here
Your killing us here champers 😂😂 can you at least give us clues to what she looks like / what type of business?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
do you think she was even telling the truth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.