Chelsea Ferguson #3 H go with your granny, so I can go to Glasgow to get out me fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s fair enough. I understand where you’re coming from. I should, I guess, give equal leeway to others. I’m only judging as a bystander (as are most) and we’re just going by what we know of various people’s public personas. I however didn’t feel that Chelsea was as bad, nor as harmful to the public as Lauren is. I give Chelsea more leeway as she doesn’t try to advertise harmful products to unsuspecting members of the public, nor con people out of money. Maybe Lauren has her own reasons for being so much worse, I don't know. Point taken. 👍
it doesn’t really matter ‘who is worse’ if you’re going to come over here preaching kindness after calling someone a mammoth it is rather embarrassing. What has Lauren done to upset you? Practice what you preach hun. You call Lauren a liar, chelsea is also a proven liar..

Reactions: 8
Phew!! Never going to bed early again 🤣
Surprised Chelsea hasn't copied her mate Becky Bumhole and came on to personally reply to people yet

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I fear someone will accuse me of being Chelsea (which I’m not btw, I spend far too much time reading and writing on other threads for that to be the case) or being a friend (also I’m not, but then again, is it that out of order for a friend to come on and defend a friend?) so I’ll just say my piece as an IG observer from afar.

I think I’ve mentioned before Chelsea lost her Mum suddenly and traumatically when she was young. That’s a hell of a lot for her to go through, especially as it seemed that her Mum was her best friend. I don’t know how that would have affected me in my mid-twenties, and to be honest I dread to think how I’d have coped, or how my behaviour would have appeared to others. I feel others forget this, and the trauma she must still be going through. I know it’s not a get out of jail free card, but I do feel this kind of tragedy does affect people, and prolonged and unresolved grief can make people appear erratic or even contradictory in their behaviour to people who have not experienced similar.

I think, with the exercise and her advice, although it may not come across in the right way sometimes, I don’t think she’s being deliberately malicious by what she says. I always say judge people by their intentions, and I do think her intentions were well meaning, to try to inspire others to make a positive change in their lives, despite the way it was worded.

As for H, he is evidently loved on both sides of the family and is being taken care of, there are no signs of real neglect, so I find some of the hysteria here a little unwarranted. As for her trip to Glasgow, an acquaintance of mine’s toddler was ill last year, and because this baby was her first, she felt more reassured sending him to her exes (the Father of her child) as the Grandmother would be there (a mother of 3 children) so she felt he would be under better care there, from someone with experience looking after him. I think it may have been a confidence issue there on Chelsea’s behalf, to send him to someone who she felt had more experience, and would know how to look after a child with croup.

I know people will say with regards the above, she’ll never learn if she doesn’t take care of him, but if she reads this thread, is it any wonder she’s have a crisis of confidence when so many people berate the way she cares for her child? Again, when she went to Glasgow, I’m sure she was reassured it was croup (a very typical baby thing to have) by the medics, and the suggestion she’d have left H had it been more serious is just hypothesising and not really conducive to the reality of the situation. Do we really think she’s have left him had it been more serious? I think it’s awfully harmful to suggest such a thing. And I personally believe she was trying to do the best thing by H.
I cba to read all this but I started to read and straight off you went with "she lost her mum" I just decided to reply and say.....
if losing her mum was as painful and traumatic as your saying for her which yes it probably was I totally get that but surely this would make her self a better mum? Sorry but I personally don't think she's a great mum at all! And if the way she replies to q&a about her biggest regret is not spending enough time with her mum then why on earth is she wasting so much time as a mum!! She will never ever get these years back! I put my little girl in nursery 4 days a week.. I worked and I needed to she went 10/4 and after covid I dropped a full day! I couldn't cope with her being away that Much as I realised during covid and being home how much I was missing out on! So why is she not making the most of the precious time?! Because she doesn't want to that's why she never wanted kids and Iv said tbis before I will say this again... she has absolutely no maternal instincts otherwise she wouldn't behave how she did/does!
an while I'm on I will also voice my next opinion
The 6pm bed time for a child who wakes up at 3am
Clearly doesn't work for him! She's admitted it takes an hour sometime longer to get him to sleep and he wakes at 3am.. anyone defending this as bedtime 🥱 please go away! Your either not a parent or your here to defend her on this thread which is fine but do the maths 🙃she could spend that extra hour or 2 enjoying bath time instead of recording him
Baking a cake with him he's strapped to his high chair anyways
She could even pop some coco melon on and have a little singalong least he will be learning instead of shrek 24/7

PS
I KNOW HER PERSONALLY 😇🐸☕😂
Yes she can be alright and a nice person SOMETIMES and yea she is very generous or has been in the past but she's also very fkn selfish, self absorbed & a lot of insta has been for who.. IE the engagement ring she got herself, the house to piss of John, the lambo cos she thought it would bother her other ex! The list is endless. Chelsea my lovely I do wish you the best but please take a step back from social media if you don't want people to comment don't be so open and public 🙃 all youv done today is bring this site public again with a fair few new members 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Croup, the sniffles, anything. I would not be leaving my baby to literally get my tits out. That is being a terrible mother!
Exactly she didn't need the money!!!!!! She done it cos she's selfish! Aswell as she said something along the lines
He has croup or something didn't she??
so she didn't even really know what he had and had been in a&e twice that week!! If she was struggling to feed or cloth him yes go get your fanny out but she isn't and wasn't!!She even came home for a personal reason which still wasn't her son she's a disgrace

Reactions: 9
Exactly she didn't need the money!!!!!! She done it cos she's selfish! Aswell as she said something along the lines
He has croup or something didn't she??
so she didn't even really know what he had and had been in a&e twice that week!! If she was struggling to feed or cloth him yes go get your fanny out but she isn't and wasn't!!She even came home for a personal reason which still wasn't her son she's a disgrace
‘he has.. croup or something?’ She came back and went out drinking with the new lover

Reactions: 7
‘he has.. croup or something?’ She came back and went out drinking with the new lover
Thought so! I for one sometimes can't cope with my child at times and I love bedtime I'm not ashamed to admit that but.. don't we all... however when it's public knowledge every single day that you clearly cba your gonna get bsck lash especially when everyone was so shocked you even had a child anyways cos you were also so against kids! I just feel like that little boy is inconvenience to her... she will palm him off with anyone and again that's fine do you hun but publically your gonna get backlash why are you so surprised at this!!

Oh god it's like 7am and I'm commenting on tattle 😵💫😂 I'm in a different country the time difference it's lunch time here! I'm not actually that bothered about the Chelsea thread and I don't often comment I used to be active on the sally axel thread but got bored of her too! I'm just over here killing a few hours I'm not dedicated or lazy as Chelsea insinuated last night hahaahah I have a very successful business clearly as I can affford trips abroad in March so no chels I'm not lazy I just love a good gossip 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thought so! I for one sometimes can't cope with my child at times and I love bedtime I'm not ashamed to admit that but.. don't we all... however when it's public knowledge every single day that you clearly cba your gonna get bsck lash especially when everyone was so shocked you even had a child anyways cos you were also so against kids! I just feel like that little boy is inconvenience to her... she will palm him off with anyone and again that's fine do you hun but publically your gonna get backlash why are you so surprised at this!!

Oh god it's like 7am and I'm commenting on tattle 😵💫😂 I'm in a different country the time difference it's lunch time here! I'm not actually that bothered about the Chelsea thread and I don't often comment I used to be active on the sally axel thread but got bored of her too! I'm just over here killing a few hours I'm not dedicated or lazy as Chelsea insinuated last night hahaahah I have a very successful business clearly as I can affford trips abroad in March so no chels I'm not lazy I just love a good gossip 😂😂
she clearly was bothered after her rants on Instagram 🤣

Reactions: 4
There's no current stories for her! First time for everything!

I bet she'll be posting soon about how she's going to start being more "private" about her life.

Edit to add now I've caught up - My Mom died when I was in my mid 20's and I didn't turn into a raging bleep because of it. Trauma and mental health issues might EXPLAIN some things we do, but it doesn't excuse it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She is only dragged for her weight and looks as she edits herself to a size 8 and is speculated to continue having fillers whilst pregnant. I’ve said it before on her thread, she wouldn’t be so ridiculed if she just accepted her looks and her the way her child looks. She gets dragged for her looks because in many’s estimation she’s not a nice human being and all she cares about is her looks, so people hit her where it hurts.

Again, you may have a different opinion on her, you may like her for all I know, and that’s fine, and the same vice versa with my views on Chelsea. I’m entitled to have an unsavoury view on one person and a more sympathetic view on other surely? Let’s not get sanctimonious on Tattle of all places? All I did was give an alternative/differing opinion to the current status quo. Let’s hold back the firing squad for now?
"Let’s not get sanctimonious on Tattle of all places? All I did was give an alternative/differing opinion to the current status quo."

Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Lmao

Reactions: 4
She thinks her stomach is nice she paid to have a stomach to look like that LOL it looks like she got bricks in it, it’s awful. I would rather have a flabby soft belly then that look.

• Haha

Hiya Chelsea 👋

She also fucked off to Glasgow to dance when H wasn't well and had been in hospital.....
This was it for me, her little boy was unwell, wasn’t sleeping properly and had been to the hospital yet she papped him off with his gran so she could get some sleep and go lap dancing up in Scotland. Had her little boy taken ill again she was in a different country. Was easy enough for her to come home for personal reasons but still didn’t see fit to go see or spend time with Hendrix. For me that’s really sad.

It’s like her child is a burden to her, all that stuff she said about John tbh when John and his mum seem really good with him and help a lot. I don’t believe any of the stealing allegations he has his own business a barbers.

Reactions: 3
The user from yesterday, who we thought was Chelsea, has deleted their profile. Shock.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So basically a fat shamer and feels that is okay but then comes on this thread saying she gives “leeway” 🤔
I’ve explained why the thread ‘fat shames’ Loz in another post on here. Do keep up. Again, I give leeway to Chelsea instead of Lauren because of the things Lauren has done. The two, just from the top of my head are -photoshopping her tiny baby to look ‘prettier’ and also trying to sell ‘cyanide’ to the public. Look it up what she says about her fans/followers in the video, it’s easy enough to find. Such contempt.

I’ve said my piece and have no more to say about the matter. A few people liked my initial post and that’s fine, and it’s also fine that the majority disagree, I respect that, but I don’t really have much more to say now I’ve given my POV. Ciao for now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve explained why the thread ‘fat shames’ Loz in another post on here. Do keep up. Again, I give leeway to Chelsea instead of Lauren because of the things Lauren has done. The two, just from the top of my head are -photoshopping her tiny baby to look ‘prettier’ and also trying to sell ‘cyanide’ to the public. Look it up what she says about her fans/followers in the video, it’s easy enough to find. Such contempt.

I’ve said my piece and have no more to say about the matter. A few people liked my initial post and that’s fine, and it’s also fine that the majority disagree, I respect that, but I don’t really have much more to say now I’ve given my POV. Ciao for now.
I seen you had said you would take the point on board after I posted this so I deleted it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.