Chelsea Ferguson #3 H go with your granny, so I can go to Glasgow to get out me fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what you after hun? Waiting for chelsea to give you a go on her pelaton?
Actually laughed at this! Genuinely funny. 😂 I’m way too lazy for a peloton sesh, takes me about half an hour to cross a zebra crossing these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Actually laughed at this! Genuinely funny. 😂 I’m way too lazy for a peloton sesh, takes me about half an hour to cross a zebra crossing these days.
well she is fond of a rant about zebra crossings so at least you have something to talk about over your WKDS

• Haha
Reactions: 4
well she is fond of a rant about zebra crossings so at least you have something to talk about over your WKDS
Not heard her slagging them off. What’s wrong with them? I love zebra crossings, without them I’d be smashed up like a snail’s shell.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No posts .. see us tattlers actually help her! This will be brilliant for her mental health we have already helped her be a better parent 😍❤ Keep it up chels we don't wanna see you fail or fall we just want you to be a good mama & live life less for the gram x

Reactions: 7
No posts .. see us tattlers actually help her! This will be brilliant for her mental health we have already helped her be a better parent 😍❤ Keep it up chels we don't wanna see you fail or fall we just want you to be a good mama & live life less for the gram x
Lmao she'll still have packed H off to nursery for the day after 3 hours in front of shrek in his highchair whilst she's been on the bike. H will now be with his dad whilst she's clawing her face off resisting the urge to post a q&a

Reactions: 3
Lmao she'll still have packed H off to nursery for the day after 3 hours in front of shrek in his highchair whilst she's been on the bike. H will now be with his dad whilst she's clawing her face off resisting the urge to post a q&a
wonder If she bit because she found out one of us tattlers (me) has canoodled with her fella back in the day ahhahahhahah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
wonder If she bit because she found out one of us tattlers (me) has canoodled with her fella back in the day ahhahahhahah
Don’t say that, she’ll have go to buy another house now just to prove she’s a better catch than you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t say that, she’ll have go to buy another house now just to prove she’s a better catch than you 😂😂
stop 😂😂😂
Also when did h get his own Instagram and does no one find it strange that it's public? When she was so against even showing his face
Especially when she's got it in her bio! 😖

Reactions: 5
she’s had it a while! It is bleeping weird tbh like. She still shares pics of him in the bath and tit on her main page. Like there’s all blokes who follow her cos they want to see her vag and tits then she posts stories like that one of H stood up in the shower naked with his a sticker over his privates 😳 like why would you share a pic of your son like that when people follow you for your tits 🤢

Reactions: 6
Gives me major anxiety ! I just think that shows her manic episodes, she most definitely has some form of mental health condition, whether it be BPD or something I don't know but deffo something! Very inappropriate to have that little boys profile public giving the type of followers she has in and amongst her following 😖 I remember having my child and posting photos of her that at the time were pointless but I felt like I always had a point to prove I was documenting bath times (all be it you couldn't see and it was the back of her head) or documenting tea time for social media etc I done this for about a year and I honestly only done it for gratification of other people and so other people knew I was doing all the things I was meant to as a parent because I was always worried I was being judged, I felt I needed to make a point that I was a good mam but I also suffer with BPD myself I was also in a terribly violent relationship who I split up with and sent to jail 3 months later I was pregnant to someone else I went though a lot but I do feel like she documents so much to prove to people she feeds him baths him etc etc that's what I did! Now I wouldn't dare!! But I did and it's sad that I used to be like that I'm just so glad I changed and realised that wasn't healthy for me or my child xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
she’s had it a while! It is bleeping weird tbh like. She still shares pics of him in the bath and tit on her main page. Like there’s all blokes who follow her cos they want to see her vag and tits then she posts stories like that one of H stood up in the shower naked with his a sticker over his privates 😳 like why would you share a pic of your son like that when people follow you for your tits 🤢
Yeah, thats never sat right with me either. Very strange behaviour

Reactions: 1
Has anyone signed her petition to get tattle removed lol it’s called a freedom of speech miss pointy chin! If you don’t like what people say about you don’t plaster your personal life all over social media. Be private.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone signed her petition to get tattle removed lol it’s called a freedom of speech miss pointy chin! If you don’t like what people say about you don’t plaster your personal life all over social media. Be private.
Where have you read about this petition as I can't see any new posts or stories on her Insta?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.