Chelsea Ferguson #3 H go with your granny, so I can go to Glasgow to get out me fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole point of Tattle is to express an OPINION. No one here has contacted Chelsea or her friends/family directly, she CHOSE to seek out this thread and to read through it

Many people like Chelsea plaster their entire lives online which means unfortunately, it entitles people to have and to vocalise an opinion

There have been a few new profiles commenting on here tonight to start arguments, be combative to “stick up for Chelsea” etc. but if you don’t like what’s being said here, don’t look - or even better, start a rave thread

Reactions: 13
And I have no sympathy for her she slags off people living in council estates bet she wouldn’t say that to peoples face. she thinks she something special she a nobody what got her dirty bits out!

Reactions: 7
The whole point of Tattle is to express an OPINION. No one here has contacted Chelsea or her friends/family directly, she CHOSE to seek out this thread and to read through it

Many people like Chelsea plaster their entire lives online which means unfortunately, it entitles people to have and to vocalise an opinion

There have been a few new profiles commenting on here tonight to start arguments, be combative to “stick up for Chelsea” etc. but if you don’t like what’s being said here, don’t look - or even better, start a rave thread
Chelsea her self vocalises some very extreme opinions. New members keep saying ‘it was a rave thread’ as if chelsea hasn’t got increasingly unbareable

And I have no sympathy for her she slags off people living in council estates bet she wouldn’t say that to peoples face. she thinks she something special she a nobody what got her dirty bits out!
she slags them off but wants everyone to believe she came from one and did so well for her self like it is rags to riches or something

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

amen sister! This thread ain’t in the rave section 👀

Reactions: 4

New profiles? I’ve been here nearly a year now. I comment on many other threads daily. But I’m not going to argue. I’ve said my piece and my opinion and if others disagree, that’s fine - it’s Tattle after all as you said.

Reactions: 3
Different people have different opinions on this thread, and unlike you, I may just give more leeway towards those with rarer life experiences to most.
Love that one of her biggest defenders rants on like kindness personified about giving people leeway 'unlike me' yet happily referers to Lauren Goodger as 'big loz' on another thread describing her beauty treatments as 'truly the equivalent of putting a bit of glitter on a mammoth sized steaming hot turd.' Has Lauren not had enough 'rare' life experiences for you not to be an absolute witch to her? Whats the barometer from 'be kind and understand people's trauma' to 'hahaha look at that big lass trying to polish a turd'... would love to know 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Love that one of her biggest defenders rants on like kindness personified about giving people leeway 'unlike me' yet happily referers to Lauren Goodger as 'big loz' on another thread describing her beauty treatments as 'truly the equivalent of putting a bit of glitter on a mammoth sized steaming hot turd.' Has Lauren not had enough 'rare' life experiences for you not to be an absolute witch to her? Whats the barometer from 'be kind and understand people's trauma' to 'hahaha look at that big lass trying to polish a turd'... would love to know 🤔
You go Coco! 👏🏻

Account now limits who see their profile 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You go Coco! 👏🏻

No, I always had a private profile. I stated above I posted in the Big Loz thread, so you were invited to go and see my posts.

Lauren edits photos of her 8 month child to buggery, lies continuously to her ‘fans,’ and tries to sell cyanide to impressionable teens. As far as I’m aware, Chelsea hasn’t done anything that bad?

Reactions: 2
No, I always had a private profile. I stated above I posted in the Big Loz thread, so you were invited to go and see my posts.

Lauren edits photos of her 8 month child to buggery, lies continuously to her ‘fans,’ and tries to sell cyanide to impressionable teens. As far as I’m aware, Chelsea hasn’t done anything that bad?
It’s all subjective really isn’t it.
Personally going to Scotland to flash my gash while my child is in A&E is just as bad, if not worse than lying to ‘fans’

Reactions: 13
You go Coco! 👏🏻

Sounds about right, Happy to dish it out but can't back it up 🙄 The thing is no one is really being bitchy or mean for the sake of it on this thread. It was almost a rave thread initially but the complete hypocrisy from her is understandably pissing people off now. The worst thing about influencers and social media etc is the toxic fakery it often represents and people like Chelsea just perpetuate it whilst pretending to be 'real'. Being able to question the integrity of that is so important. There are girls growing up feeling completely inadequate because of the shite other girls post shilling a perfect life that doesn't exist. Anyway I'll get off my soapbox now, knew shouldn't have opened that second bottle of wine 🤣

Last edited:
It’s all subjective really isn’t it.
Personally going to Scotland to flash my gash while my child is in A&E is just as bad, if not worse than lying to ‘fans’
With croup? He’s left A&E and was with John by then after being reassured my medics, surely? Let’s not make out the child was seriously ill. As I said, I have my own opinion on why she may have felt more comfortable handing him over to John’s family if you bothered to read my post. Again, those were my opinions, and you have yours. That’s what Tattle is all about.

I also noticed you picked the least benign of my statements, leaving out the fact Big Loz edits pictures of her 8 month old to look ‘prettier’ and tried to sell ‘cyanide’ to her fans. 🤷‍♀️

Sounds anout roght, Happy to dish it out but can't back it up 🙄 The thing is no one is really being bitchy or mean for the sake of it on this thread. It was almost a rave thread initially but the complete hypocrisy from her is understandably pissing people off now. The worst thing about influencers and social media etc is the toxic fakery it often represents and people like Chelsea just perpetuate it whilst pretending to be 'real'. Being able to question the integrity of that is so important. There are girls growing up feeling completely inadequate because of the shite other girls post shilling a perfect life that doesn't exist. Anyway I'll get off my soapbox now, knew shouldn't have opened that second bottle of wine 🤣
Again, I reiterate-

Reactions: 2
Maybe drag her for that then instead of her weight and looks 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
With croup? He’s left A&E and was with John by then after being reassured my medics, surely? Let’s not make out the child was seriously ill. As I said, I have my own opinion on why she may have felt more comfortable handing him over to John’s family if you bothered to read my post. Again, those were my opinions, and you have yours. That’s what Tattle is all about.

I also noticed you picked the least benign of my statements, leaving out the fact Big Loz edits pictures of her 8 month old to look ‘prettier’ and tried to sell ‘cyanide’ to her fans. 🤷‍♀️

Again, I reiterate-

Croup, the sniffles, anything. I would not be leaving my baby to literally get my tits out. That is being a terrible mother!

Reactions: 10
Croup, the sniffles, anything. I would not be leaving my baby to literally get my tits out. That is being a terrible mother!
Exactly! Also, It's not like she has to do it to bleeping put money in the 'leccy meter either. It was a choice made knowing she didn't need to do it and knowing her baby was unwell, therefore she clearly wanted to do it. Not even like nipping down the road to the pub where she could get back quickly if the baby deteriorated, she literally went to another bleeping country 🙄

Maybe drag her for that then instead of her weight and looks 🤷🏼‍♀️
She is only dragged for her weight and looks as she edits herself to a size 8 and is speculated to continue having fillers whilst pregnant. I’ve said it before on her thread, she wouldn’t be so ridiculed if she just accepted her looks and her the way her child looks. She gets dragged for her looks because in many’s estimation she’s not a nice human being and all she cares about is her looks, so people hit her where it hurts.

Again, you may have a different opinion on her, you may like her for all I know, and that’s fine, and the same vice versa with my views on Chelsea. I’m entitled to have an unsavoury view on one person and a more sympathetic view on other surely? Let’s not get sanctimonious on Tattle of all places? All I did was give an alternative/differing opinion to the current status quo. Let’s hold back the firing squad for now?

She is only dragged for her weight and looks as she edits herself to a size 8 and is speculated to continue having fillers whilst pregnant. I’ve said it before on her thread, she wouldn’t be so ridiculed if she just accepted her looks and her the way her child looks. She gets dragged for her looks because in many’s estimation she’s not a nice human being and all she cares about is her looks, so people hit her where it hurts.

Again, you may have a different opinion on her, you may like her for all I know, and that’s fine, and the same vice versa with my views on Chelsea. I’m entitled to have an unsavoury view on one person and a more sympathetic view on other surely? Let’s not get sanctimonious on Tattle of all places?
You’re boring me now.

night Chels

Again, you may have a different opinion on her, you may like her for all I know, and that’s fine, and the same vice versa with my views on Chelsea. I’m entitled to have an unsavoury view on one person and a more sympathetic view on other surely? Let’s not get sanctimonious on Tattle of all places?
I don't 'like' her, I don't know her (I do know Chelsea though 😉). I was just pointing out the hypocrisy- we either understand that everyone has trauma and experiences that could explain them acting like twats or we realise that people who continually put every facet of their lives on social media and happily criticise the actions of others need to understand that they too will be subject to criticism as well. Tattle, as you say, is literally the very last place to get sanctiominous... but that's what you started to do on this thread in defence of Chelsea. Of course we can like one person over another but just be ready to back that up if you make statements saying we need to give 'people' more leeway. Just replace 'people' with 'Chelsea' and then I couldn't give a flying duck about what you think about Lauren. Either apply your opinion unilaterally to all 'celebs' if thats what you're claiming, or say you think Chelsea deserves a break but 'Big Loz' can drown in a vat of false tan and cyanide. Either way, I don't care, but don't slate me saying that unlike me you give people more leeway. You don't. You just give Chelsea more leeway and that's fine ☺

Reactions: 5
I don't 'like' her, I don't know her (I do know Chelsea though 😉). I was just pointing out the hypocrisy- we either understand that everyone has trauma and experiences that could explain them acting like twats or we realise that people who continually put every facet of their lives on social media and happily criticise the actions of others need to understand that they too will be subject to criticism as well. Tattle, as you say, is literally the very last place to get sanctiominous... but that's what you started to do on this thread in defence of Chelsea. Of course we can like one person over another but just be ready to back that up if you make statements saying we need to give 'people' more leeway. Just replace 'people' with 'Chelsea' and then I couldn't give a flying duck about what you think about Lauren. Either apply your opinion unilaterally to all 'celebs' if thats what you're claiming, or say you think Chelsea deserves a break but 'Big Loz' can drown in a vat of false tan and cyanide. Either way, I don't care, but don't slate me saying that unlike me you give people more leeway. You don't. You just give Chelsea more leeway and that's fine ☺
That’s fair enough. I understand where you’re coming from. I should, I guess, give equal leeway to others. I’m only judging as a bystander (as are most) and we’re just going by what we know of various people’s public personas. I however didn’t feel that Chelsea was as bad, nor as harmful to the public as Lauren is. I give Chelsea more leeway as she doesn’t try to advertise harmful products to unsuspecting members of the public, nor con people out of money. Maybe Lauren has her own reasons for being so much worse, I don't know. Point taken. 👍

• Heart
That’s fair enough. I understand where you’re coming from. I should, I guess, give equal leeway to others. I’m only judging as a bystander (as are most) and we’re just going by what we know of various people’s public personas. I however didn’t feel that Chelsea was as bad, nor as harmful to the public as Lauren is. I give Chelsea more leeway as she doesn’t try to advertise harmful products to unsuspecting members of the public, nor con people out of money. Maybe Lauren has her own reasons for being so much worse, I don't know. Point taken. 👍
Appreciate it, and that we can have these discussions here and listen and take on others viewpoints. I don't really have a dog in this fight, I just get really annoyed with the fake insta-lives people project and the damage they can do. Lauren and Chelsea are both guilty of it as are many more. Excuses can always be made for the actions of others but they are grown women with lots of influence and followers and with that comes a responsibility that seems to go over the heads of most as they become addicted to the attention and likes. Sorry if I was a bit harsh, if it helps I'll pay with my hangover at work tomorrow 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.