Chelsea Ferguson #3 H go with your granny, so I can go to Glasgow to get out me fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The user from yesterday, who we thought was Chelsea, has deleted their profile. Shock.
No they're just private

I’ve explained why the thread ‘fat shames’ Loz in another post on here. Do keep up. Again, I give leeway to Chelsea instead of Lauren because of the things Lauren has done. The two, just from the top of my head are -photoshopping her tiny baby to look ‘prettier’ and also trying to sell ‘cyanide’ to the public. Look it up what she says about her fans/followers in the video, it’s easy enough to find. Such contempt.

I’ve said my piece and have no more to say about the matter. A few people liked my initial post and that’s fine, and it’s also fine that the majority disagree, I respect that, but I don’t really have much more to say now I’ve given my POV. Ciao for now.
Oh but abandoning your baby who was hospitalised twice in a week with something you didn't even care to learn the name of just so you can go get your tits out is okay?

Cool, got it.

Reactions: 10
No they're just private

Oh but abandoning your baby who was hospitalised twice in a week with something you didn't even care to learn the name of just so you can go get your tits out is okay?

Cool, got it.
Colic or summat! What diabolical mothering. That got me too.

Reactions: 2
I’ve explained why the thread ‘fat shames’ Loz in another post on here. Do keep up. Again, I give leeway to Chelsea instead of Lauren because of the things Lauren has done. The two, just from the top of my head are -photoshopping her tiny baby to look ‘prettier’ and also trying to sell ‘cyanide’ to the public. Look it up what she says about her fans/followers in the video, it’s easy enough to find. Such contempt.

I’ve said my piece and have no more to say about the matter. A few people liked my initial post and that’s fine, and it’s also fine that the majority disagree, I respect that, but I don’t really have much more to say now I’ve given my POV. Ciao for now.
Your logic is ridiculous, you’re basically deciding who it is/isn’t acceptable to talk about based on their life history

You’re trying to take the moral high ground on a gossip website lmao, just leave

Reactions: 8
Your logic is ridiculous, you’re basically deciding who it is/isn’t acceptable to talk about based on their life history

You’re trying to take the moral high ground on a gossip website lmao, just leave
No, I was asked why I slate one person more than other and I gave my reasons. I’ve addressed this in my other posts. I also took onboard a salient point made by another poster with regards this issue. 👍

She’s awfully quiet today. Just checked her twitter account & she barely gets any interaction on there these days

She’s awfully quiet today. Just checked her twitter account & she barely gets any interaction on there these days
That'll be because all her tweets are scheduled and twitter will hardly show them to anyone plus its all recycled content

As people have said, Chelsea has no reason to be as active on social media as she is, she makes enough money without it. She also doesn’t need to travel up to Glasgow to flash her gash for cash. She’s not hard up for it, she makes that very well known whenever she gets the chance. Everything she does, especially on social media, is either to show off or for attention from others. She bought the mansion to show off because she wanted attention from John and her followers, she called John a thief because she wanted attention and sympathy from her followers, not because it’s true. She constantly does the Q&As because she wants attention. Her child having a medical emergency probably doesn’t even register with her because it’s not about HER and it doesn’t give her any self gratification. The only time something becomes an issue is when she’s not getting the attention she wants, or when it interferes with what she wants. Her child’s needs are at the bottom of the scale compared to Chelsea’s wants

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah but guys ‘HeR mUm DiEd’ so she can do whatever the duck she wants with no consequences

Reactions: 7
Well aren’t you a dafty! You could have just lived a life full of toxicity instead!
I have a friend and when her Mother died her grief brought on such serious psychosis and she was sectioned for two months. I had another whose Father died and she married an abusive partner and developed a serious eating disorder. Another friend I had in Uni lost her sister at 15, she began working at a charity too, like the aforementioned poster above. Again, everyone is different and I said it wasn’t a get out of jail free card, simply, just maybe an explanation for some of the behaviour people have questioned. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I have a friend and when her Mother died her grief brought on such serious psychosis and she was sectioned for two months. I had another whose Father died and she married an abusive partner and developed a serious eating disorder. Another friend I had in Uni lost her sister at 15, she began working at a charity too, like the aforementioned poster above. Again, everyone is different and I said it wasn’t a get out of jail free card, simply, just maybe an explanation for some of the behaviour people have questioned. 🤷‍♀️
lets not arm chair diagnose people.

Reactions: 4
lets not arm chair diagnose people.
I didn’t diagnose them though? I told you their circumstances. And I offered my opinion on Chelsea, I said I wasn’t comfortable arm chair diagnosing her, have no problem if others want to though. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I didn’t diagnose them though? I told you their circumstances. And I offered my opinion on Chelsea, I said I wasn’t comfortable arm chair diagnosing her, have no problem if others want to though. 🤷‍♀️
you are trying to imply it about chelsea.. so many people have gave you reasons as to why she is an arse. Give it a rest

She is active so she is avoiding instagram after the dirty delete😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
You keep saying you’re leaving this thread but here you are still commenting to argue with people.

Reactions: 3
you are trying to imply it about chelsea.. so many people have gave you reasons as to why she is an arse. Give it a rest

She is active so she is avoiding instagram after the dirty delete😂
This is what I don't get, she CHOOSES to air all her dirty laundry and vlog her days and share every single moment of her life, but then she complains when people discuss it...

it’s boringgg now (not you hehe)
Well I had a few likes on my original post, and there’s no ban in place for me posting here with a differing opinion, is there? You can just scroll on if you want, or hit my username and block my posts if you so wish. Cheers.

PS: As for leaving the thread, well, I was asked questions, and having people deliberately misrepresent what I was getting at, so being bored on a Friday afternoon, I kept replying. I’ll await the date for my trial of the century. ‘The defendant said she’d leave the thread.... but DIDN’T!’ *Jurors faint in horror*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I had a few likes on my original post, and there’s no ban in place for me posting here with a differing opinion, is there? You can just scroll on if you want, or hit my username and block my posts if you so wish. Cheers.

PS: As for leaving the thread, well, I was asked questions, and having people deliberately misrepresent what I was getting at, so being bored on a Friday afternoon, I kept replying. I’ll await the date for my trial of the century. ‘The defendant said she’d leave the thread.... but DIDN’T!’ *Jurors faint in horror*
why do you keep going on about how many likes you’ve had on posts 😂 go make a rave thread

Reactions: 8

what you after hun? Waiting for chelsea to give you a go on her pelaton?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.