Chelsea Ferguson #3 H go with your granny, so I can go to Glasgow to get out me fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that she questions how we have time to sit on here yet she'll spend literal hours a few times a week doing q&a's or tell me a secret or whatever she does to make herself feel less lonely 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love that she questions how we have time to sit on here yet she'll spend literal hours a few times a week doing q&a's or tell me a secret or whatever she does to make herself feel less lonely 🥱
Complete armchair diagnosing, but I also suspect she enjoys the validation from the constant social media notifications and the fact that so many people want to hear what she says, but also being a narcissist and just enjoying being given any opportunity to talk about herself.

Reactions: 2
OK so I've had to sign up just to comment 🤣 been on her insta abit now. don't even know how I came across her tbh haha
Thought she was or8 for the most part but since she split up with John she's changed and recently when I've been watching his stories I think wow what a happy little boy H is he's speaking so much and running round when he's with his dad. But when he's with her there doesn't seem to be much interaction from him he doesn't look like the happy baby when he's with her like he does when he's with his dad :( just seems to me like she can't be arsed to be a mum.. chuck's him off to nursery all the time because its so hard for her.. I mean she doesn't work, she's got people to help when ever she wants she's made that clear before that she will always have help if need be.. and what's p#$@d me off lately is just how much she takes him out in the cold so she can get her steps in.. even when he had croup when she got him back she was out with him in the cold his little nose is always running and I just feel sorry for him.

Reactions: 15
Ive noticed that when Chelsea is with a partner she tends to do what they want but projects their ideas as her own, for example quitting stripping and doing beauty therapy when she was with her ex because he wanted her to. But then claiming she hated that and going back to stripping when they broke up. Given how she was so against having kids for years, it was probably something John wanted and suggested to her, she probably thought if she had a kid with him and threw money at him they would never break up and they could be a “happy family”. When her and John broke up that image was gone, so she’s no longer bothered about the baby because now she wants to sit on the peleton for 4 hours and talk about calorie deficit on social media and H gets in the way. H was just an extension of her relationship, like buying a house together or a nice holiday. She probably would have bonus balled him off on Facebook if she had the option.

Reactions: 11
Wow her latest question for her male followers 🤢 she's honestly grim and so common it's unreal.. H happy with his daddy and she's asking stuff like this and posting pics of her chav-tastic boyfriend.. the more I watch her stories now the more I'm starting to really not like her at all.

Reactions: 10
OK so I've had to sign up just to comment 🤣 been on her insta abit now. don't even know how I came across her tbh haha
Thought she was or8 for the most part but since she split up with John she's changed and recently when I've been watching his stories I think wow what a happy little boy H is he's speaking so much and running round when he's with his dad. But when he's with her there doesn't seem to be much interaction from him he doesn't look like the happy baby when he's with her like he does when he's with his dad :( just seems to me like she can't be arsed to be a mum.. chuck's him off to nursery all the time because its so hard for her.. I mean she doesn't work, she's got people to help when ever she wants she's made that clear before that she will always have help if need be.. and what's p#$@d me off lately is just how much she takes him out in the cold so she can get her steps in.. even when he had croup when she got him back she was out with him in the cold his little nose is always running and I just feel sorry for him.
Love all these new members signing up. The silly cow has practically advertised a place for everyone to come and talk about her, in her recent tattle rant stories

That backfired didn't it chinny chin 😜

Also, on another note...
I just love John's dad- he seems like such a lovely grandad

Anyone else?

Reactions: 14
Love all these new members signing up. The silly cow has practically advertised a place for everyone to come and talk about her, in her recent tattle rant stories

Also, on another note...

Anyone else?
I do too. John really does seem like a great dad too

Reactions: 5

Also, on another note...

Anyone else?
Yep they seem like such a nice loving family. I really hope that eventually H goes to live with them.

I do too. John really does seem like a great dad too
I’m just glad he has John and his family who seem to dote on that little boy and actually take him places and teach him phrases and things to say and just seem to shower him with love. Unlike Chelsea who sits on her phone and rants while snatching things out her little boys hand

She still looks the same in this pic though lol Same mouth and chin, had lip fillers and they are still thin.
Big forehead, surgery has not made a difference.
Really truly believe H will resent Chelsea in later years. She's a terrible mam.

Just found this on insta from 2013... our original tattler...are you here? 😜😜
[/QUO

Reactions: 2
The people who can see Johns stories (sorry... not showing off that I can still see his amazing dad! 🤪) but has anyone noticed that Hendrix goes to bed at a much more reasonable time? Can see John actually dotes on that boy...where as THE FERGO gets him to bed at like 6.30. Basically, it's very obvious she wants to spend little to no time with that baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The people who can see Johns stories (sorry... not showing off that I can still see his amazing dad! 🤪) but has anyone noticed that Hendrix goes to bed at a much more reasonable time? Can see John actually dotes on that boy...where as THE FERGO gets him to bed at like 6.30. Basically, it's very obvious she wants to spend little to no time with that baby.
looks like he is still up with John. Seems he does get up early with John too but unfortunately you do just get bad sleeping babies. That’s the difference tho Chelsea has admitted she fights him for an hour sometimes just to get him into bed. That to me seems like much more hard work when she could spend the extra hour with him especially after hes been at nursery all day. I don’t really think it is an unreasonable bed time it is more the way chelsea has admitted it doesn’t work for her and its cause she cba and its her favourite time

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.