Chelsea Ferguson #3 H go with your granny, so I can go to Glasgow to get out me fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I fully spat my coffee out when she said โ€œIโ€™ve got a boyfriend that cares about meโ€. Theyโ€™ve been together a whole 2 minutes, heโ€™ll be gone in a week when heโ€™s spent her cash and found another bird to sesh with.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she is so happy with her self why does she feel the need to post the size label for validation. And before you start chels I am not fat and jealous of you like you assume, I could also fit in a small childs top if I really wanted to. Everything she posts is for validation. Like if she really believes everyone is haters and it doesnโ€™t matter why spend your morning ranting on instagram to total strangers instead of spending time with your child before you ship him off again๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Attachments

Reactions: 11
There isnโ€™t a single aspect of Chelseaโ€™s life Iโ€™m jealous of, apart from maybe not having to work, although I wouldnโ€™t flash my fanny or sex tape for that privilege

The whole narrative of people on Tattle being fat, lazy and jealous is BORING. Iโ€™m not fat, I have a successful job and I work out four times a week - I just love gossiping lmao ๐Ÿคฃ
Are you me?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I am on this site purely because I love to gossip and I can hand on heart say I have never said anything on here that I wouldnโ€™t say to that persons face.

I also love how sheโ€™s given half the story so all her โ€˜fansโ€™ will be in her inbox bogging her up. No one slagged her for wearing an Apple Watch, I have one I love it but Iโ€™m not out here posing in my knickers with that one one wrist and a Rolex on the other. THAT was the issue
SNAPSIES letโ€™s be friends๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I cant watch her rant because cocomelon is so bleeping loud in the background!!!!!! Giving me a headache hate that show. And why does he always have to be strapped in the highchair just give him a cuddle ffs. Itโ€™s nice to cuddle on the sofa and watch a Disney film (every now and then like not all day every day ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Also she said how do you have the time to sit there and hag people off. Erm Chelsea how do you have the time to do q&aโ€™s and post on Instagram constantly. Sheโ€™s such a bleeping hypocrite
she hasn't been reading here but cocomelon Is conveniently on today after I mentioned yesterday!
also she seemed slightly bitter that someone on here claimed to know her boyfriend and it's lies... HUN I fucked your man years ago and I'm mortified to admit that why the hell would I lie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Heeeeere I am! ๐Ÿ˜€

I've had a few days off tattling and nearly fell off my peloton when I've read how much excitement I've missed!

Actually can't believe I've missed an opportunity to speak to THE FERGO, I would of queued as long as the 2 perves in Glasgow did for that, if I'd known ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

It's OK though huns, don't worry because Chelsea is the lowest weight she's ever been. I mean, I think she'd be even lighter if she didn't have a chin as long as a midget.

Chinny chins recent rant story
'I have a gorgeous son' (who you can't be bothered with hun, hence palming him off left right and centre)

'I have a boyfriend who cares for me' yeah OK babes, you've been together 3 weeks if that, won't be long until he's stealing off you like Johnboy

Oh its good to be back...I'm ready and fueled to tattle... until she threatens to chin me and then I'll be on the run

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Heeeeere I am! ๐Ÿ˜€

I've had a few days off tattling and nearly fell off my peloton when I've read how much excitement I've missed!

Actually can't believe I've missed an opportunity to speak to THE FERGO, I would of queued as long as the 2 perves in Glasgow did for that, if I'd known ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

It's OK though huns, don't worry because Chelsea is the lowest weight she's ever been. I mean, I think she'd be even lighter if she didn't have a chin as long as a midget.

'I have a gorgeous son' (who you can't be bothered with hun, hence palming him off left right and centre)

'I have a boyfriend who cares for me' yeah OK babes, you've been together 3 weeks if that, won't be long until he's stealing off you like Johnboy

Oh its good to be back...I'm ready and fueled to tattle... until she threatens to chin me and then I'll be on the run
I have been thinking about your missing all this for two days๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

also anyone know who the person is who commented on chelseas Facebook petition saying she is on this site? Seems like another person desperate to feel relevant as I cannot find a thread๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have been thinking about your missing all this for two days๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

also anyone know who the person is who commented on chelseas Facebook petition saying she is on this site? Seems like another person desperate to feel relevant as I cannot find a thread๐Ÿคฃ
Her name on Facebook is "Ssarah Rrose" (yes with the ss and rr)
"

How can she complain about being tired she doesnโ€™t work ๐Ÿ˜’ needs to get a grip man

Reactions: 5
Don't get me started on the short tongue...๐Ÿ˜ฌ

From her stories defending herself, she's actually convinced herself she's a good mam

Ps... love how quick this thread is moving now she's promoted us...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ps... love how quick this thread is moving now she's promoted us...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to like her but these last 72 hours Iv started to really dislike her ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Heeeeere I am! ๐Ÿ˜€

Too good ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I too wondered where you had gone ๐Ÿ˜‚

Heeeeere I am! ๐Ÿ˜€

LOL๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

annoys me that she says we are jealous. Noooo. She is so lonely there is nothing to be jealous of

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.