Chelsea Ferguson #3 H go with your granny, so I can go to Glasgow to get out me fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on a right rant this morning about this thread 🥴
she’s just as obsessed 🤣

Screaming at her rant😂😂😂completely twisting peoples words. So she came home cause she was tired but still went to the pub anyway after shipping him off when he was ill😂give over

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Chelsea this morning

Honestly she should be glad there’s a thread on her cos no one else seems that bothered about her 🤣 and let’s be honest this thread can be dead for weeks she’s just livened it up again by banging on about it. Look at the Hinch threads etc. She’s a nobody on tattle compared to others 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
From her Facebook promoting the petition to ban tattle;

"Please can everyone sign this. This site is horrific and promotes bullying, and is one of the most toxic things I’ve ever seen."

Another comment from someone else; "Signed
1f4af.png
that site and many others only exist to tear strips off women! Have a few threads about myself on it too. Such sad wee men"

Most of this site seems to be just people chatting random tit about their lives, gossiping about the latest shows, advice on how to get grease stains out of clothes. Like yes, there is obviously threads bitching about people, but like others have said, you get that EVERYWHERE. It is by no means exclusive to tattle - daily mail, gossip mags, and let's not forget the very popular drama/tea channels all over youtube.

Gossiping is such a huge part of societal expectations and norms. Hell Stanford University (one of the leading research institutions) talks about how gossiping is good because "gossip and ostracism can have very positive effects. They are tools by which groups reform bullies, thwart exploitation of "nice people" and encourage cooperation."

Source; https://news.stanford.edu/news/2014/january/upside-of-gossip-012714.html

Chelsea this morning

Honestly she should be glad there’s a thread on her cos no one else seems that bothered about her 🤣 and let’s be honest this thread can be dead for weeks she’s just livened it up again by banging on about it. Look at the Hinch threads etc. She’s a nobody on tattle compared to others 😂😂
We're making her relevant

Just watching her giant rant "just carry on being your toxic selves cos you're never gonna be any better" THE IRONY. THE HYPOCRISY.

Reactions: 5
From her Facebook promoting the petition to ban tattle;

"Please can everyone sign this. This site is horrific and promotes bullying, and is one of the most toxic things I’ve ever seen."

Another comment from someone else; "Signed View attachment 1119486that site and many others only exist to tear strips off women! Have a few threads about myself on it too. Such sad wee men"

Most of this site seems to be just people chatting random tit about their lives, gossiping about the latest shows, advice on how to get grease stains out of clothes. Like yes, there is obviously threads bitching about people, but like others have said, you get that EVERYWHERE. It is by no means exclusive to tattle - daily mail, gossip mags, and let's not forget the very popular drama/tea channels all over youtube.

Gossiping is such a huge part of societal expectations and norms. Hell Stanford University (one of the leading research institutions) talks about how gossiping is good because "gossip and ostracism can have very positive effects. They are tools by which groups reform bullies, thwart exploitation of "nice people" and encourage cooperation."

Source; https://news.stanford.edu/news/2014/january/upside-of-gossip-012714.html

We're making her relevant

Just watching her giant rant "just carry on being your toxic selves cos you're never gonna be any better" THE IRONY. THE HYPOCRISY.
She's talking about how we're liars and lying but like... we're literally discussing the things she has said and done. The most we've done is speculate.

Reactions: 7
I seriously think the apple watch triggered her ahahah, give over acting like she doesn’t read here. She should re evaluate her friends if they send her the screenshots

Reactions: 6
I completely agree about the financial side, you only need to look at the figures submitted to HMRC to see she is not making anywhere near the figures she states she is
going by figures submitted to HMRC is stupid. Figures are mostly always manipulated when it comes to Ltd companies and also sole traders who have high income. It’s very easy to tie up money in business to reduce tax, that’s why they pay accountants a lot of money. She could be paying herself minimum wage out of her business to avoid tax, take dividends and then claim alot of expenses through the company. That’s just one method, there’s plenty more!
I worked for a company that turned over a couple of mil each year but HMRC their figures were only 200k.

Reactions: 10
She genuinely looks at her son like she hates him. I don’t think she realises people slag her off for situations like ranting down her phone about tattle while her son is hostage in his high chair trying to get her love and attention

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yeah, she's definitely bothered. If people were talking about her in group chat would she bang on this much? Nah, I doubt it. Desperate to make herself relevant

Reactions: 2
People will rightfully judge you if you stick your one year old in a high chair in front of the tv with a share bag of chocolate buttons.

She’s literally boring as duck this thread is so slow most of the time and has only got busy again since her rant.

No one is jealous 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 11
More snidey posts about people being lazy in the cartoon pic she posted. Ok Chelsea we get that you work out and think you’re so much better than every bleep else!

Reactions: 1
Notice she didn’t address the jailbird boyfriend part, saying people are making up lies when it is there in black and white that he’s a convicted drug dealer.

Reactions: 9
There isn’t a single aspect of Chelsea’s life I’m jealous of, apart from maybe not having to work, although I wouldn’t flash my fanny or sex tape for that privilege

The whole narrative of people on Tattle being fat, lazy and jealous is BORING. I’m not fat, I have a successful job and I work out four times a week - I just love gossiping lmao 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hate that when she’s sat with her son watching a film he’s not snuggled on the sofa with her. When she does film herself with him there’s no hugs or kisses, he’s shown no affection from her whatsoever. Whenever I see John filming him he’s always hugging and kissing him or has him close to him. I just don’t understand the lack of affection, I was constantly showering my kids in love every chance I got! Madness she’ll regret this when he’s older, let’s hope she doesn’t go on to have anymore now she’s ‘open to the idea’ again coz she’s in a relationship 😬😬

Reactions: 8
I cant watch her rant because cocomelon is so bleeping loud in the background!!!!!! Giving me a headache hate that show. And why does he always have to be strapped in the highchair just give him a cuddle ffs. It’s nice to cuddle on the sofa and watch a Disney film (every now and then like not all day every day 😂)

Also she said how do you have the time to sit there and slag people off. Erm Chelsea how do you have the time to do q&a’s and post on Instagram constantly. She’s such a bleeping hypocrite

Reactions: 11
There isn’t a single aspect of Chelsea’s life I’m jealous of, apart from maybe not having to work, although I wouldn’t flash my fanny or sex tape for that privilege

The whole narrative of people on Tattle being fat, lazy and jealous is BORING. I’m not fat, I have a successful job and I work out four times a week - I just love gossiping lmao 🤣
Are you me?? 😂😂

I am on this site purely because I love to gossip and I can hand on heart say I have never said anything on here that I wouldn’t say to that persons face.

I also love how she’s given half the story so all her ‘fans’ will be in her inbox bogging her up. No one slagged her for wearing an Apple Watch, I have one I love it but I’m not out here posing in my knickers with that one one wrist and a Rolex on the other. THAT was the issue

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Desperate for attention and so self absorbed she calls everyone jealous for saying she needs to spend more time interacting with her son. Which is the truth. “I’ve had a bit of time off” you had one day off Instagram Chelsea hun. Does she think people are calling the police and reporting her as a missing person cause she hadn’t done a peleton boomerang for a whole 24 hours? Delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus she looks rough this morning! And that chin nearly took Hendrix’s eye out lol.. apparently we are all jealous of her ?! Pmsl don’t make me laugh. Can’t keep a man for two minutes has no real friends not liked at all gets her bits out for cash she just dirty man. Also seems totally unstable mentally. Get over ya self!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.