Chelsea Ferguson #3 H go with your granny, so I can go to Glasgow to get out me fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned in her ranting video that she was alerted to these threads from what people had seen. Wonder who's lurking 🤫🥸

Reactions: 2
I think she was so much prettier with the weight on her.

I wonder how her new man feels that she can’t have sex with him unless she’s plastered 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The reshare that Chelsea has just done on her story from the.forbidden.fairy basically kissing chelsea's arse is just cringy. Have a look at the lass' profile - she's a wannabe (scruffier) chelsea! takes pictures and her house is a shithole in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The reshare that Chelsea has just done on her story from the.forbidden.fairy basically kissing chelsea's arse is just cringy. Have a look at the lass' profile - she's a wannabe (scruffier) chelsea! takes pictures and her house is a shithole in the background.
duck me I just had a look at her page. What a mess 🤮 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
duck me I just had a look at her page. What a mess 🤮 🤣
She's probably never worked a day in her life. I'd probably guess that this lass was on the dole for a while, 'loving life on the sesh' in her council house, got knocked up but no clue who the dad was... after baby number 2 started nursery and she was bored in the house decided to take some (sickening) pictures to try and seduce pervy men...start to follow fergo and then wanted to be her

in this whole time frame, she's probably never tidied or clean the house

screams trampy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's probably never worked a day in her life. I'd probably guess that this lass was on the dole for a while, 'loving life on the sesh' in her council house, got knocked up but no clue who the dad was... after baby number 2 started nursery and she was bored in the house decided to take some (sickening) pictures to try and seduce pervy men...start to follow fergo and then wanted to be her

in this whole time frame, she's probably never tidied or clean the house

screams trampy
Just catching up and had a nosey at this fairy lass and come back to reread this and you actually have hit the nail on the head 🤣

Same! ESP with the red hair
Definitely agree with this!

Wonder if she's still reading this and if she will dye it back red (if she is reading) we're just trying to help you hun x

Reactions: 1
She's been or8 all weekend not moaned but now it's so hard to even get up and get out the house 🤣 translated means she gets her son back today so gotta go back to moaning all week until he goes to his dad's again 🙄

She's been or8 all weekend not moaned but now it's so hard to even get up and get out the house 🤣 translated means she gets her son back today so gotta go back to moaning all week until he goes to his dad's again 🙄
exactly! because its so hard watching your 'bairn' for maybe 6 hours a week (this isn't including sleep time, time he's sat infront of the tv, nursery time, dad time or baby sitters)

Reactions: 3
It's almost like her knowing he's coming home puts her in a bad mood and that's so sad for that little boy

It's almost like her knowing he's coming home puts her in a bad mood and that's so sad for that little boy
I know. I've genuinely never known any single mums that whinge about how hard it is when they see their children so little. Fair enough if they were responsible for their child at least 70% of the time, then yes, I fully understand and empathise with them. But I just don't get how Chelsea can justify whinging on the Internet to strangers (including creepy men just looking for a w4nk.) of how hard she has it and needs support etc.

Literally if you work it out, it seems like:

Mondays- gets H back at 3/4ish - he's in bed by 6.30 latest
Tuesday- nursery/childcare all day and as above
Wednesday- as above
Thursday - as above

Then he's with John all weekend. John easily has H more than her

It's always woe me with her, yet she's got it so easy.

Edited to add:

Then she justifies his early bed time so she can have 'her time'

I'm sorry... but what's friday-monday, you selfish c11nt?

Reactions: 7
I wonder how long till she’s saying she’s give this BF money 🤣🤣🤣
between now and summer it will be over

Reactions: 5
I wonder how long till she’s saying she’s give this BF money 🤣🤣🤣
between now and summer it will be over
I reckon it will last over summer - she'll go on holiday etc with him. But I think the drama and breakup will be around Sept time. I give the relationship a 6-8 month life span

John and his family will end up with hendrix full time at some point I see it coming 🤷‍♀️
Me too and the child will be so much better off with them. I love how properly they all speak on John's stories, they just seem like such a lovely bunch. Where as short tongue can't even speak properly.

Reactions: 4
Love how much we all love John's family here haha!

What do we all think his mam and dads reactions were when he brought chinny chin back to meet them? :LOL:

For some reason I can just imagine John's mam and dad in bed reflecting on the meeting and his dad thinking she's a 'common trollop'

Don't know why but I can just imagine him saying that in his loverly, soft spoken voice.

OK, I need to stop before I end up fancying John's dad. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are you actually saying noone else has thought of this previously?! 😜

You know that song, Stacey's mom?

I've been singing it all day... just..

John's dads got it going on.....
you are actually hilarious! this made me LOL but i hope it doesn't get stuck in my head now hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.