Chelsea Ferguson #3 H go with your granny, so I can go to Glasgow to get out me fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I just can’t get my head around her trying to get H to sleep at 6pm that’s crazy

Reactions: 7
No I could see his stories yesterday and can’t today 😞
That's strange I can still see his stories.. makes me smile just how amazing him and his family are with him.. and if it is a case of she's told him to take people off etc how dare she!?! Its got F all to do with her what he posts and who sees it.. she riles me!!

Reactions: 5
I find it strange how this morning she had the drug dealer boyfriend pose with his arm round her only showing the back of his head and now she's showing him face on ?? Like what??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🚨 PSA: Chelsea has a new boyfriend 🚨
She doesn't want their business to be public, for anyone to know who he is or anyone being nosey so she's subtly posting him on her public Instagram account with 182k followers. Please respect her privacy and don't view her stories or ask any questions in her q&a when it's all over in 3 weeks time

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also in other news, lorry drivers now earn £100k+ per year. The only reason I know this is because Chels Fergo wouldn’t date anyone who earns less than £100k and her new boyfriend is a lorry driver ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hi everyoneeee. I been mad busy so haven’t had time to come on here but omg I missed her stories! Was she proper ranting about tattle? 🤣🤣
Ngl I don’t know why she didn’t just keep her mouth shut. She brought so many people over 🤣

I actually reckon she was scared her new boo was gonna come across it and that’s why she got it out the way quickly

Must admit, I can't wait for the next 6-12 months to fast forward so we can see chinny chin to answer a q&a and tell us all she's 'dead single' when everything goes tits up

Because we know it's coming

So he’s basically 10 years younger then her 😂

She changes her men like she changes her handbags absolute bucket she is. And no one gets their kid to bed at 6pm that’s just shocking 7/7.30 more reasonable time. She just can not be bothered with that kid at all. It’s sad.
She's so incredibly selfish. Fugly selfish slut

Also in other news, lorry drivers now earn £100k+ per year. The only reason I know this is because Chels Fergo wouldn’t date anyone who earns less than £100k and her new boyfriend is a lorry driver ☺
Yesss

Until he steals from her

Yesss

Until he steals from her

Reactions: 1
That's strange I can still see his stories.. makes me smile just how amazing him and his family are with him.. and if it is a case of she's told him to take people off etc how dare she!?! Its got F all to do with her what he posts and who sees it.. she riles me!!
ED8C83EC-8C43-4E09-8E6C-62F0123E5B42.jpeg

Might just request him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As people have said, Chelsea has no reason to be as active on social media as she is, she makes enough money without it. She also doesn’t need to travel up to Glasgow to flash her gash for cash. She’s not hard up for it, she makes that very well known whenever she gets the chance. Everything she does, especially on social media, is either to show off or for attention from others. She bought the mansion to show off because she wanted attention from John and her followers, she called John a thief because she wanted attention and sympathy from her followers, not because it’s true. She constantly does the Q&As because she wants attention. Her child having a medical emergency probably doesn’t even register with her because it’s not about HER and it doesn’t give her any self gratification. The only time something becomes an issue is when she’s not getting the attention she wants, or when it interferes with what she wants. Her child’s needs are at the bottom of the scale compared to Chelsea’s wants
This sums it up completely, she craves attention, she isn't particularly good looking or would be attractive to men (past and present) so the only way she could really truly get attention was to flash her tits and fanny... obviously men don't look at the fireplace whilst poking the fire do they.

Then comes the money from showing her fanny to old perves. Thus also got her attention.

Since then there's thousands of things she does that scream 'look at me, give me attention, love me'.

Truth is, yes she has money or whatever, but that's all she's got.

She's irrelevant, cancel her please

The user from yesterday, who we thought was Chelsea, has deleted their profile. Shock.
Can't believe I missed all this and her rant stories on insta - please tell me someone screen recorded for reference :rolleyes:

This sums it up completely, she craves attention, she isn't particularly good looking or would be attractive to men (past and present) so the only way she could really truly get attention was to flash her tits and fanny... obviously men don't look at the fireplace whilst poking the fire do they.

Then comes the money from showing her fanny to old perves. Thus also got her attention.

Since then there's thousands of things she does that scream 'look at me, give me attention, love me'.

Truth is, yes she has money or whatever, but that's all she's got.

She's irrelevant, cancel her please
100% agree with this; the girl just craves any attention she can get. I actually feel sorry for her 😬

Reactions: 3
100% agree with this; the girl just craves any attention she can get. I actually feel sorry for her 😬
But why would you feel sorry for her because of it? The lass is clearly toxic. Look at what we've seen so far:

- Countless 'serious' relationships - all of which get serious very quickly and end in a very dramatic and toxic way
- The way she speaks - the girl is very very arrogant about everything
- Failed friendships
- Selfish mother
- Seems very demanding
- Rubs her money in peoples faces

let's face it... there's so many reasons why this girl is lonely. She's unbearable to be around.

I'd rather not have money and have a nice home, with a loving husband and children that adore me, as I do them.

Not what she has... and just to summarise:

- 'Mansion' house which she only uses half of
- Little to no friends
- Boyfriend after boyfriend... most people her age are generally in a serious relationship/engaged/married or settled at least
- A son she doesn't bother with
- Beef after beef with lots of people
- Fake tabloid stories

toxicity all around.

Reactions: 6
But why would you feel sorry for her because of it? The lass is clearly toxic. Look at what we've seen so far:

- Countless 'serious' relationships - all of which get serious very quickly and end in a very dramatic and toxic way
- The way she speaks - the girl is very very arrogant about everything
- Failed friendships
- Selfish mother
- Seems very demanding
- Rubs her money in peoples faces

let's face it... there's so many reasons why this girl is lonely. She's unbearable to be around.

I'd rather not have money and have a nice home, with a loving husband and children that adore me, as I do them.

Not what she has... and just to summarise:

- 'Mansion' house which she only uses half of
- Little to no friends
- Boyfriend after boyfriend... most people her age are generally in a serious relationship/engaged/married or settled at least
- A son she doesn't bother with
- Beef after beef with lots of people
- Fake tabloid stories

toxicity all around.
You forgot a pointy chin and weight loss obsession from her list.

All jokes aside though, I still actually feel sorry for her. Imagine being so desperate just to be liked and loved. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.