Chelsea Ferguson #3 H go with your granny, so I can go to Glasgow to get out me fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally shares every 2nd of her personal life. She should go private if she doesn't like it

Reactions: 3
Also, how bleeping shite is posting a picture of your baby, on one of the few occasions you actually take him out, in a pose that alludes to pole dancing and laughing about him 'learning' the 'family business'. He has no agency to consent to that picture and its wrong on every bleeping level. Linking your job in sexual entertainment to your innocent baby??? That's really a step too far.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Has anyone signed her petition to get tattle removed lol it’s called a freedom of speech miss pointy chin! If you don’t like what people say about you don’t plaster your personal life all over social media. Be private.
The thing is you have to actually search for Tattle,put it into a search engine. So Chelsea you must be searching for it to be reading here to know what is said 🥴 If you don’t like what you read simply don’t look for this site.

How many people now have tried to get this site closed down by sharing this petition? I first found out about Tattle about 3 years ago when someone else shared the petition & it’s still running as legally all people are doing is sharing their opinion & no one is forcing anyone to read it.

Reactions: 12
Also, how bleeping shite is posting a picture of your baby, on one of the few occasions you actually take him out, in a pose that alludes to pole dancing and laughing about him 'learning' the 'family business'. He has no agency to consent to that picture and its wrong on every bleeping level. Linking your job in sexual entertainment to your innocent baby??? That's really a step too far.
Yeah but she has trauma remember

Reactions: 4
Trying to get it removed 🤣 surely a website like this isn’t as bad as gossip magazines which are just a larger scale?

Reactions: 1
I have a friend and when her Mother died her grief brought on such serious psychosis and she was sectioned for two months. I had another whose Father died and she married an abusive partner and developed a serious eating disorder. Another friend I had in Uni lost her sister at 15, she began working at a charity too, like the aforementioned poster above. Again, everyone is different and I said it wasn’t a get out of jail free card, simply, just maybe an explanation for some of the behaviour people have questioned. 🤷‍♀️
bleeping hell aren’t you a barrel of laughs go start a rave thread and get off this one 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine being annoyed by this site but she didn’t bat an eye lid when she sold fake stories about people. I call that karma

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How many people now have tried to get this site closed down by sharing this petition? I first found out about Tattle about 3 years ago when someone else shared the petition & it’s still running as legally all people are doing is sharing their opinion & no one is forcing anyone to read it.
Agreed. If she thinks Tattle is bad, she should read the Daily Mail comments!

I have recently lost a parent & although I may not be as young as Chelsea it’s still bleeping hard to deal with (not fishing for sympathy) but it has not turned be into someone I never was. I always say there is no guidebook on grief & everyone deals with it in there own way but I feel people using her mothers sad death to excuse her is wrong.

• Sad
Having a skim through of this thread after seeing her post about it. Just a question, why is everyone so up in arms about what she does with her free time? She does have the boy 5 days a week so, so what if she’s out boozing on a weekend? He has to go to his dads at some point right? So what does it matter if she goes out drinking when he isn’t there? I don’t really have too much of an opinion on her either way but think it’s a strange take, it comes across like she’s being shamed for not having him EVERY day which seems unfair when he has separated parents.
Hi chels you big chinned, bad mum chav.
Stop getting your saggy ham wallet out for pennies.
Go and look after your son!

Admire me is DYING. Look at the stats.
Chelsea has lumbered herself with a tit hole of a house in the middle of nowhere, lives in one room like a bedsit and she can’t even afford to renovate (the cheap wrens kitchen.. ew).
All her bags have been sold. Clearly has an eating disorder. Clearly not happy. Gets her disgusting looking fanny and weird looking ET body out for pennies. Pretends she has slept with famous people (lies) to stay relevant. No real friends. tit mum.
Honestly the girl needs to come off social media, look after her son properly, seek help.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Her chin is massive along with the forehead! Her saggy ham wallet lol brilliant… has an eating disorder she needs help the obsessive freak. Loves that peloton more then her son.
r

Reactions: 1
Not going to body shame, especially if she DOES have an eating disorder, but I honestly think she doesn't, she has a snorting disorder. I was in the same industry, coke is everywhere and everyone does it. I think she eats normally but rarely-as she's either on the sesh or coming down from it. It's really easy to have a calorie deficit if all you are putting in your body is a ton of Columbia's finest, some mankey eggs and chav cum 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi chels you big chinned, bad mum chav.
Stop getting your saggy ham wallet out for pennies.
Go and look after your son!

Admire me is DYING. Look at the stats.
Chelsea has lumbered herself with a tit hole of a house in the middle of nowhere, lives in one room like a bedsit and she can’t even afford to renovate (the cheap wrens kitchen.. ew).
All her bags have been sold. Clearly has an eating disorder. Clearly not happy. Gets her disgusting looking fanny and weird looking ET body out for pennies. Pretends she has slept with famous people (lies) to stay relevant. No real friends. tit mum.
Honestly the girl needs to come off social media, look after her son properly, seek help.
I completely agree about the financial side, you only need to look at the figures submitted to HMRC to see she is not making anywhere near the figures she states she is

• Wow
took 1 day off and now she’s back. Chelsea babe you defo seem bothered. Also why do people try and imply you’re ‘jealous’ of them whenever you have a different opinion 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.