Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you would think but she’s probably still paying £800+pcm for her London house share in that area
And that's a conservative estimate, it's likely to be quite a bit more than that. Plus she's got the cost of her daily commute and just the general high cost of living in London. She says she's saving for the house on top of all this which I find impressive.

Reactions: 1
And that's a conservative estimate, it's likely to be quite a bit more than that. Plus she's got the cost of her daily commute and just the general high cost of living in London. She says she's saving for the house on top of all this which I find impressive.
Yes definitely more than 800 as she has the big attic room. I have just moved out of London after living there for over 10 years so am familiar with renting and I'd say she probably pays around about 11-1300 on rent with bills included. Then she could spend another 150 or so on travel. She must earn a good salary? can anyone estimate that? Good on her for saving though and working towards her house deposit.

Reactions: 2
I find it a bit odd that he is still living in Birmingham. Isn’t he from Chester? Where did they meet? Like did she drag him to Birmingham then decided to just go off to London without him?
Like no offence but it that was my boyfriend, he would of coke with me to London?

They met in Birmingham, IIRC Adam runs the Birmingham branch of his dad's business. I get that he wants to support her career and that's great but as I said I don't really get why she goes back to Brum for the weekend and sometimes they barely see each other. I do agree that the vibe between them has been a bit weird of late.

Yeah it is odd - like I said surely after being together for this long he would want to move with her?

At least when she’s at disney she is doing what “most” people who go to Disney would do and that is spend time doing rides & enjoying the food there. I know when I was planning our first trip I liked vlogs which demonstrated what I would be doing In the parks as it was likely going to be my only trip (for most it is a once in a lifetime). We are lucky enough to be going again this year and I am debating vlogging it as we will be squeezing everything in as most Disney holiday-ers would do on their once in a lifetime trip. I’m yet to find a Disney blogger that does as they all go so often, it doesn’t matter the then if they miss stuff out.

The worst for this is Victoria (Disney in detail) who goes multiple times a year to just walk around the parks, moaning about it being hot/busy/how ill she is whilst riding all of 5 rides in a 10 day trip (3 of them being the TTA), drinking coffee, taking photos, shopping and eating at Ohana. I just can’t relate to her. Why go all that way and spend all that money and not even enjoy what the pats have to offer.

Reactions: 10
So glad I'm not the only one who thought the situation was a bit strange. I mean I don't blame her for going and getting the job but if he has ties in Birmingham and can't ever move and she decides she wants to stay in London for the foreseeable future then do they have a future? Like someone else said sometimes they barely see each other.
I kind of thought he'd follow her down there after a while but she's been there over a year now I think? Or about a year and there's no mention of him going down there or her moving back. I know people make long distance work all the time but normally after a while one or both move to be with the other one and they'd been together a while before her move right?

So glad I'm not the only one who thought the situation was a bit strange. I mean I don't blame her for going and getting the job but if he has ties in Birmingham and can't ever move and she decides she wants to stay in London for the foreseeable future then do they have a future? Like someone else said sometimes they barely see each other.
I kind of thought he'd follow her down there after a while but she's been there over a year now I think? Or about a year and there's no mention of him going down there or her moving back. I know people make long distance work all the time but normally after a while one or both move to be with the other one and they'd been together a while before her move right?
Yeah it is strange.... especially since they had been living together in birmingham anyway. All very strange.

Yeah it is strange.... especially since they had been living together in birmingham anyway. All very strange.
I’m sure she said recently she wanted to move back to Birmingham when her department open and office up there (didn’t give an indication of when that was)

I really want to know the goss on her and Brogan!

Do you think either of them will ever talk about THAT holiday?!!

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who sees their relationship working 🤣
I like them. I don’t think the distance will hurt them but who knows 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who sees their relationship working 🤣
I like them. I don’t think the distance will hurt them but who knows 🤷‍♀️
I thought it was working. It all seemed pretty good for ages but just recently I think it's gone a bit Pete Tong. There was that video where she stayed at his parent's house while they were all out watching Everton. At the time I thought it was a bit odd but passed it off as a one off but it's been happening more and more recently where they're in theory in the same place but actually doing completely separate things. Which seems odd given they don't see each other from one week to the next.

I thought it was working. It all seemed pretty good for ages but just recently I think it's gone a bit Pete Tong. There was that video where she stayed at his parent's house while they were all out watching Everton. At the time I thought it was a bit odd but passed it off as a one off but it's been happening more and more recently where they're in theory in the same place but actually doing completely separate things. Which seems odd given they don't see each other from one week to the next.
I think they’re just trying to keep it as normal as they can and I’m not sure Charlotte is 100% sold on London because she was so close to having a house deposit for somewhere in Birmingham

I tell you what has got me, every time she did a Disney haul or spoke about her Disney trip not once did she mention her staff discount, she did in a weekly vlog about the jacket but never again, I feel like yes they’ve done Disney most years and she has gone multiple times but she was really helped this time by her staff discount!

I really want to know the goss on her and Brogan!

Do you think either of them will ever talk about THAT holiday?!!
I'd love to know! I mean what on earth could be that bad that you just ditch one another on holiday and never speak again?

Reactions: 8
Agreed. Bad enough for Brogan to book a seperate room and flight to come home early although I'm sure mummy Mooney helped

Reactions: 8
I'd love to know! I mean what on earth could be that bad that you just ditch one another on holiday and never speak again?
I keep thinking this! I keep thinking through all of the things that could have happened and surely if they’d been good friends to start with then they could’ve just discussed it and found a way to make it work for both of them?

that’s why I think it must’ve been an argument that didn’t end well -we’ve all seen the Trek America vlogs so we know what she’s like. It was probably that same level of ‘IM JUST BEING ME I CANT HELP IT IF PEOPLE DONT LIKE IT’ as that.

In reference to Charlotte’s latest Disney World vlog when she is buying 783 tubes of Pringles in Walmart (🙄), she mentioned that she was “obsessed” with some cereal bar things when she “lived” in Florida...

When did she live there?! Not once have I heard her mention she lived there.

As a former WDW cast member myself, I’m intrigued to know when/how/if she actually lived there.

Does anyone know?!

In reference to Charlotte’s latest Disney World vlog when she is buying 783 tubes of Pringles in Walmart (🙄), she mentioned that she was “obsessed” with some cereal bar things when she “lived” in Florida...

When did she live there?! Not once have I heard her mention she lived there.

As a former WDW cast member myself, I’m intrigued to know when/how/if she actually lived there.

Does anyone know?!
I was so confused by this as well because I’ve never known of her living there or doing a CRP or anything but maybe I’m wrong 🙈

I find it odd that Adam doesn’t ever visit her in London. I think he’s been down maybe like 4 times since she’s lived there, is it just me that finds that weird?

Reactions: 3
I was so confused by this as well because I’ve never known of her living there or doing a CRP or anything but maybe I’m wrong 🙈

I find it odd that Adam doesn’t ever visit her in London. I think he’s been down maybe like 4 times since she’s lived there, is it just me that finds that weird?
i don’t think she ever has lived in Florida?! I reckon she was just referring to a time when maybe she visited more often as in ‘when I practically lived in Florida’ but god knows with her!

also I find that odd too! She even said in her Xmas video ‘I keep going back to Brum and I need to stop that. I need to get Adam down here in London more’ - but surely he wants to come?!

No recollection of her living in Florida. She's said several times she didn't do the college programme.

And as for the London thing, don't they want to explore the different stuff that's there? I mean, they both know Brum inside out. Charlotte keeps saying she wants to explore London but she's already fallen into a rut of always going to the same places. It's an amazing city, get out there!