Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I know what happened between the two of them. Brogie ruined all of Charlotte's piccies, so Charlotte lost her sh** and threw away Brogie's 20 pairs of ears. [emoji51][emoji51]

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you, ladies!! [emoji847][emoji847] I have to say I've built a pretty good archive of Brogie ready to be added to all sorts of piccies!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] The other day I went to the bank, had to show something on my phone I had screenshotted and Brogie in her spirit jersey on her tippy toes popped up! I was mortified! [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hmmm, see I don’t agree at all, she paid for the trip with her mum like she’s done all of her holidays, until she got offered that chance to work with NA and then Florida Tickets after.
her work has nothing to do with her YouTube channel at all. I think she had applied for that before but hadn’t been successful. Although I’m not sure if that’s true or a rumour.
She probably could have gone full time with YouTube but she said herself so many times it’s not the lifestyle she wants, I respect that. And I respect she still vlogs regardless.
I remember someone called her out in her comments for never replying to anyone, she snapped back saying she had a full time job and didn’t have time to reply.
She then corrected herself on one of her vlogs for being so rude and acknowledged she should put more effort into replying to people who took the time to comment on her vlogs, and she did, she actually did start replying to people!!!

Does anyone follow her twitter? She constantly calls out influencers who hide sponsored content or gifted items and not many on speak out against their own. I remember posting her tweets in Alfie’s thread here before.
I think comparing her in my mind to the likes of Brogan and Adam makes me slightly defensive for her 🤣
Ahhh now this is what was thought... until she got questions during a live where she had to reveal that actually it was Norwegian hosting this trip and she had decided to take her mum as she needed someone to take photos to support the work she was doing with them. Then she added on a couple of extra days herself that she paid for to make the most of her time out there. Which makes sense.
A lot of companies look up potential employees on social media especially considering the type of role she has achieved. She has gone on to become a digital marketing coordinator with them and no doubt would have mentioned her previous experience and love for Disney etc as part of their lengthy application process.
She comes across much happier now which is nice and she does genuinely have a love for Disney. To be honest she deserves the Disney trip more than a lot of people (beganpotato...!)

Reactions: 3
Thank you, ladies!! [emoji847][emoji847] I have to say I've built a pretty good archive of Brogie ready to be added to all sorts of piccies!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] The other day I went to the bank, had to show something on my phone I had screenshotted and Brogie in her spirit jersey on her tippy toes popped up! I was mortified! [emoji23][emoji23]
I must say, if I drop dead, my one wish is that family members see my account on here.......
Because if they don’t my camera roll is gonna leave them with a lot of unanswered questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please say you told them quickly ‘OMG THATS NOT ME!’

Reactions: 1
Please say you told them quickly ‘OMG THATS NOT ME!’
I didn't!! [emoji51][emoji51] But I trust the hot as hell bank manager realised that as we look nothing alike! [emoji28][emoji28]
@Oohthedrama, same! Let's just say my current phone piccies situation is a big Brogish to say the least! [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@thelittleprincess I think we agree overall on Charlotte, she has pro’s and con’s 🤣
she’s one of the best of a bad lot imo,
She has been planning to take her mum for a while, but I do believe you’re right and it worked in her favour having her there on a paid trip.
I like aClaireytale too, but her DCP vlogs dragged on so long I stopped watching her, I feel like her program was 4 and a half years long.
But she’s a genuine fan vlogging as a fan, I get that vibe from Charlotte too

I didn't!! [emoji51][emoji51] But I trust the hot as hell bank manager realised that as we look nothing alike! [emoji28][emoji28]
@Oohthedrama, same! Let's just say my current phone piccies situation is a big Brogish to say the least! [emoji23][emoji23]
Omg, I bet benj has these exact same photos on his phone 😂🤣

Reactions: 4
Do you think she looks at Benji in the same way as she is lovingly looking at that donut...!

And this is why Charlotte will always have the upper hand!!

@thelittleprincess I think we agree overall on Charlotte, she has pro’s and con’s 🤣
she’s one of the best of a bad lot
Think this sums it up perfectly!!!!

Yay! A Charlotte Ruff thread ... my life is complete. One reason I like her is because she genuinely loves Disney. She's kept loads of merch from when she first went as a young kid. It clearly means a lot to her. Unlike the people who've just jumped on the bandwagon - BM and Bogie spring to mind instantly.

Yay! A Charlotte Ruff thread ... my life is complete. One reason I like her is because she genuinely loves Disney. She's kept loads of merch from when she first went as a young kid. It clearly means a lot to her. Unlike the people who've just jumped on the bandwagon - BM and Bogie spring to mind instantly.

I’m calling them all the primark crew.
I cannot STAND Adam but he’s also a “Disney Store” original who loved Disney before he loved the 💰 🎥
the rest are the primark knock off vloggers.

Controversial...... I don’t mind Charlottes boyfriend Adam, he just couldn’t be arsed performing for the camera. He’s a normal lad.
Compared to Benji and Matthew-Eden-Billington-Igglepiggle. 😬 I’d take him any day

Reactions: 7
I’m calling them all the primark crew.
I cannot STAND Adam but he’s also a “Disney Store” original who loved Disney before he loved the 💰🎥
the rest are the primark knock off vloggers.

Controversial...... I don’t mind Charlottes boyfriend Adam, he just couldn’t be arsed performing for the camera. He’s a normal lad.
Compared to Benji and Matthew-Eden-Billington-Igglepiggle. 😬 I’d take him any day
Agreed, Matt and Benji make my skin crawl. Benji less so... and Dave from Sophie & Dave

Reactions: 2
I completely respect the Charlotte and adam relationship. They have their own time and do their own things, which I think is very healthy.

Reactions: 5
Agreed, Matt and Benji make my skin crawl. Benji less so... and Dave from Sophie & Dave
I’ve honestly just realised I didn’t even seen Dave as one of the “men/boyfriends in the back” 😐
I don’t know what that says (about me 🤷‍♀️) or Dave 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree. I get the impression Adam just wants to live his life off camera. I like the way Charlotte respects that, so she's never revealed his surname and they do loads of stuff together off camera. It looks like one of the healthiest relationships I've seen on YouTube.

I agree. I get the impression Adam just wants to live his life off camera. I like the way Charlotte respects that, so she's never revealed his surname and they do loads of stuff together off camera. It looks like one of the healthiest relationships I've seen on YouTube.
This is also because he’s a teacher