Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've met Charlotte and she is just as smug irl. She's done really well for herself though

Reactions: 4
She’s mentioned that he had an OFSTED inspection but I didn’t get the vibe he was a teacher. Has to be something to do with education though with OFSTED in the mix!

She’s mentioned that he had an OFSTED inspection but I didn’t get the vibe he was a teacher. Has to be something to do with education though with OFSTED in the mix!
I couldn’t really see Adam as a teacher I think he’s not got the charisma

I do agree with the comments though that they have a good relarionship. I think Adam seems a good lad .... not everyone would be cool with their gf moving out and going to London

I couldn’t really see Adam as a teacher I think he’s not got the charisma

I do agree with the comments though that they have a good relarionship. I think Adam seems a good lad .... not everyone would be cool with their gf moving out and going to London
I was totally gonna say the same about Adam. He doesn’t seem outgoing enough to be a teacher. It’s probably because he doesn’t like being filmed but he comes across quite awkward and I just can’t see him being in charge of a class of kids 😂

Reactions: 2
Also, if he was a teacher I doubt he'd let Charlotte show him drunk/ hungover/completely hanging which she's done loads. Again, it's something I like about the vlogs, the fact that she's quite open about her and/or Adam feeling like shite after a big night and needing a carb fest brunch the next day. Another thing that makes them relatable.

Just watched her latest vlog, if I went to Disney and she was on a ride next to me with the noises she makes and her insisting on singing along and speaking with everything I would have to tell her to shut the duck up. Yes we all know you know everything but jeez let other people enjoy it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just watched her latest vlog, if I went to Disney and she was on a ride next to me with the noises she makes and her insisting on singing along and speaking with everything I would have to tell her to shut the duck up. Yes we all know you know everything but jeez let other people enjoy it 🙄
I avoid her friend Nicks instastories when they’re in DLP as it’s them screaming and shouting RuPaul quotes during the parade. People don’t pay to hear you guys so shh

Reactions: 7
I avoid her friend Nicks instastories when they’re in DLP as it’s them screaming and shouting RuPaul quotes during the parade. People don’t pay to hear you guys so shh
And when she's on her own or with Adam or her mum she's totally watchable. When I saw she was at DLP with that lot my heart sank. I still haven't made it to the end of the vlog with all the screeching etc. It's like they all act like 12 year old girls when they get together.

Reactions: 5
I refuse to watch it 🤣 I know il instantly regret all the times I’ve stood up for her if I do 😬
She’s still no Brogan but I don’t need to be proved wrong in my defence of her 😬
I don’t need to see her losing her tit because she saw a 38 year old woman dressed in a Winnie the Pooh costume. 🤷‍♀️
I’m fine in my denial 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbh it seems Charlotte loses her tit over everythink and anythink. [emoji15][emoji15]

• Haha
I refuse to watch it 🤣 I know il instantly regret all the times I’ve stood up for her if I do 😬
She’s still no Brogan but I don’t need to be proved wrong in my defence of her 😬
I don’t need to see her losing her tit because she saw a 38 year old woman dressed in a Winnie the Pooh costume. 🤷‍♀️
I’m fine in my denial 😎
This I can kind of get around watching but it was the way she made the trip about her, like yes it’s nice to surprise your friends but the way she did it when she was in the park to me, came across as obnoxious!

OMG it’s unbearable. Had to unfollow him because of his screeching. Such poor quality content and it’s all ripped off from other people.

Anyone else feel like brogan with pressure Benji to hell to propose to her just so she can say she got engaged before Charlotte?
I actually like charlottes Disney vlogs, I took many meal recommendations from it for my Disney world honeymoon, yes she seems like she comes across as quite know it all but at the same time I don’t mind it because she kind of does have the knowledge to back it as she’s been to Disney numerous times both on and offsite and with friends, family and solo.

Reactions: 3
I’m gonna defend her here. She’s a massive Disney fan, she’s not a bandwagon jumper who hits up primark and cries when she sees the latest batch of socks available because it gets her “Disney views” and spons.
She’s gone 14/15 times? Maybe more?
She paid for most of that. Uploads vlogs on it, uploads advice videos, did live chats helping people out, it was only in the last while she started getting some benefits from it when she got the chance to work with airlines and travel companies.
She worked a job that was completely unrelated to youtube and also nearly got made redundant because of staff cuts?
She uploads normal vlogs, and maybe they were a bit basic but they’re actually enjoyable at times.
She made a big choice to move to London alone and work for Disney and I respect she took the time away from youtube to do that.
And now she’s balancing both.
Yeah she does cry walking down Main Street and she can be a bit OTT but compared to the other shower of shi.... Disney vloggers 🤣
She’s not that bad.
Just my opinion. I usually find negatives about everyone on youtube , this is odd. 😆

You talking about me^

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched the Sorrento vlog, it looked amazing but I honestly thought Adam was going to propose 😬

Reactions: 4
I quite like Charlotte, she’s definitely an actual Disney fan rather than this stream of wannabes. It does annoy me though that she’s too mature to tell us what happened with brogan. We all know it was brogans fault, just confirm it for us!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I quite like Charlotte, she’s definitely an actual Disney fan rather than this stream of wannabes. It does annoy me though that she’s too mature to tell us what happened with brogan. We all know it was brogans fault, just confirm it for us!!
Charlotte is incredibly driven and I don't think she'd do anything to wreck her career. I think this is why she's maintained a silence on the Brogie issue because a massive tit show all over social media would not be the best professional move for someone who works for Disney's SM.

Also, I don't really think she needs to say anything? As time goes on it's more and more clear that it's Brogan who is incapable of maintaining relationships and who throws her toys out of the pram on a regular basis.

But I know what you mean, it would be great to hear Charlotte really let rip about what an absolute pain in the arse Brogan turned out to be!

Reactions: 6