Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s tiktok. Did you know she’s a recently single 30-something year old living in London? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m confused when she is claiming to be recently single as she said when they’d been broken up for longer than we realise when she did her announcement. Which is it Charlotte, or did it change when you need it for content?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m confused when she is claiming to be recently single as she said when they’d been broken up for longer than we realise when she did her announcement. Which is it Charlotte, or did it change when you need it for content?
That cash cash money is all she is after. You can tell she’d take an AD for something related

Reactions: 2
I feel bad for her, she’s constantly posting across the social media platforms but her content is so boring and she seems so desperate. Latest tiktok - shows what she bought in Ikea and it’s just some glasses and vases. The way she talks is so scripted and forced
Her engagement has dropped loads unless it’s Disney which she rarely posts. She used to easily get around 1k likes about 3years ago. I think she’s trying to be some cool trendy londoner influencer with a full life, and im sure she’s a lovely girl but she just isnt interesting enough
IMG_2885.jpeg

IMG_2886.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel bad for her, she’s constantly posting across the social media platforms but her content is so boring and she seems so desperate. Latest tiktok - shows what she bought in Ikea and it’s just some glasses and vases. The way she talks is so scripted and forced
Her engagement has dropped loads unless it’s Disney which she rarely posts. She used to easily get around 1k likes about 3years ago. I think she’s trying to be some cool trendy londoner influencer with a full life, and im sure she’s a lovely girl but she just isnt interesting enough
View attachment 2890078
View attachment 2890079
I get the impression she’s trying to be like Hannah ricketts (sp??) she’s also a Disney blogger, who works at Disney but has become a London blogger! Seems to have turned her back on Disney as well.

Reactions: 3
I get the impression she’s trying to be like Hannah ricketts (sp??) she’s also a Disney blogger, who works at Disney but has become a London blogger! Seems to have turned her back on Disney as well.
I actually thought the same thing too. i stopped following Hannah, but she definitely has a more aspirational life and i think her london vlogs appeal a lot to tourists. Charlotte just walks around a few streets in Marylebone and calls it a London vlog.

I also thought for a while Charlotte was trying to tap into midsize fashion, as it’s easy content and she follows those influencers, but her style is so bad.

Reactions: 4
I love Hannah's vlogs, no way Charlotte could make them as well or informative 😂 Not sure if they know each other but I’m guessing they’ve met through work?

I love Hannah's vlogs, no way Charlotte could make them as well or informative 😂 Not sure if they know each other but I’m guessing they’ve met through work?
Yeah I’ve wondered if they’ve met before!
bit weird if you were Hannah realising someone is trying to copy you!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There’s just something about the way she styles her hair/does her make up that makes her look so much older than she actually is. I think it’s the tight curls/red lipstick and pale complexion. She’d look so much better with some new make up and better styled hair. It just screams granny!

Reactions: 12
There’s just something about the way she styles her hair/does her make up that makes her look so much older than she actually is. I think it’s the tight curls/red lipstick and pale complexion. She’d look so much better with some new make up and better styled hair. It just screams granny!
Yes. it’s definitely a case of bad styling rather than her actually looking bad, i mean look how pretty she looks here
IMG_3464.png

Im convinced the red lipstick is a taylor swift thing.
She needs to stop with the curls, m&s clothes, and lighten her hair

Reactions: 6
That reel she posted yesterday, she looks so much younger with straighter hair, the curls are so ageing.

Just look at the difference in how she looks in the same reel!
IMG_5456.jpeg
IMG_5459.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I hope she sees this because it’s good advice for her.
And, of course she has adidas sambas… she clings onto any ‘cool girl’ trend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4