Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In reference to Charlotte’s latest Disney World vlog when she is buying 783 tubes of Pringles in Walmart (🙄), she mentioned that she was “obsessed” with some cereal bar things when she “lived” in Florida...

When did she live there?! Not once have I heard her mention she lived there.

As a former WDW cast member myself, I’m intrigued to know when/how/if she actually lived there.

Does anyone know?!
im pretty sure she did camp America when she finished uni. It’s only for a summer and I’m Not sure if she did hers in Florida but she may class that as ‘living’ there

Reactions: 1
im pretty sure she did camp America when she finished uni. It’s only for a summer and I’m Not sure if she did hers in Florida but she may class that as ‘living’ there
She did camp in Maine. Yes, you are working here for a month in the summer plus travelling after, but I would hardly class it as living here. :rolleyes:

So she worked as a life guard apparently for 4 months.... at basically camp America. Hardly living there is it. That’s a summer job abroad.

Reactions: 3
Feel like she’s been reading here and has answered a few questions that’s been mentioned on here, without it being obvious she’s been reading!

Reactions: 2
Ok her latest VLOGS - the way she talks like she is Nick in them is starting to get on my nerves.... and Adams by the looks of it!

Yeah. The whole: 'yaaasss/gurrrl/you better work' etc got irritating very quickly.

She really does think she is tit hot

Reactions: 7
I really want to know the goss on her and Brogan!

Do you think either of them will ever talk about THAT holiday?!!
no , it will be like the fishing trip from gavin and stacey ! neither side will open up to who started it - not a brogie fan but don't think this one is as innocent as she makes out. found her incredibly smug and full of herself in the latest vlog... like others have said especially when it comes to disney. imo i think its just been a massive personality clash, they've had a fight and brogan has rung mummy crying and off she's gone home.. gary c and adam hattan have obviously took brogans side, don't really know which vloggers have took charlottes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah. The whole: 'yaaasss/gurrrl/you better work' etc got irritating very quickly.

She really does think she is tit hot
I admire her confidence I really do but Charlotte if you’re reading here.. it’s making you unbearable to watch and you’re coming across as really annoying

Reactions: 4
I think she’s a self entitled woman Tbf! She comes across as such a know it all, regardless of the topic she is the one who knows the most! Her and Adam aren’t going to last if she continue to go back and forth, does she still get discount on trains? Because if not, she must be earning a very nice wage!

Reactions: 7
I always wonder how she affords all her Disney trips and other holidays. I can imagine she probably earns a good wage but nothing substantial. She has talked about paying off credit cards so perhaps its that :unsure: . I do prefer her to Brogan but you could see the falling out from a mile off. Brogan is incapable of maintaining friendships due to her selfish personality and I think Charlotte ,in terms of Disney trips, is used to being the leader as she'd never gone with a friend prior, so her mum and boyfriend obviously just indulged her.

no , it will be like the fishing trip from gavin and stacey ! neither side will open up to who started it - not a brogie fan but don't think this one is as innocent as she makes out. found her incredibly smug and full of herself in the latest vlog... like others have said especially when it comes to disney. imo i think its just been a massive personality clash, they've had a fight and brogan has rung mummy crying and off she's gone home.. gary c and adam hattan have obviously took brogans side, don't really know which vloggers have took charlottes.
I think Aclaireytale and Ellie Steadman took Charlotte's side. I vaguely remember Ellie saying in her vlog that it was horrible to see Charlotte being treated terribly on that trip. I see Adam Hattan and Gary C as sort of clingers on and get the vibe they are using Brogan for followers.

I always wonder how she affords all her Disney trips and other holidays. I can imagine she probably earns a good wage but nothing substantial. She has talked about paying off credit cards so perhaps its that :unsure: . I do prefer her to Brogan but you could see the falling out from a mile off. Brogan is incapable of maintaining friendships due to her selfish personality and I think Charlotte ,in terms of Disney trips, is used to being the leader as she'd never gone with a friend prior, so her mum and boyfriend obviously just indulged her.

I think Aclaireytale and Ellie Steadman took Charlotte's side. I vaguely remember Ellie saying in her vlog that it was horrible to see Charlotte being treated terribly on that trip. I see Adam Hattan and Gary C as sort of clingers on and get the vibe they are using Brogan for followers.
Now she affords it because she works for Disney so she gets a serious discount!!! She also goes outside of term time and has stayed off site sometimes, I also think she spends all her money on Disney, she doesn’t seem to go anywhere else!

Now she affords it because she works for Disney so she gets a serious discount!!! She also goes outside of term time and has stayed off site sometimes, I also think she spends all her money on Disney, she doesn’t seem to go anywhere else!
She gets 40% off Disney hotels and Disney merchandise.
Yeah her Disney trips are usually outside of the busy season. She does go to other places with Adam, think they went to Marbella in August (so not a cheap time to go)

Never watch her Disney stuff, I find them embarrassing and I find her unbearable in them.
reading here I assume that hasn’t changed 😬

Yes she gets 40% off Disney trips but what I wanna know is how she is affording holidays and rent on two places - one of which is in London which much cost a bomb. Some people in London who rent can barely afford their places. I recon Adam is paying for that flat in Birmingham. Still find it odd they live separately now. I get she finally had her dream job but I’d be questioning why my partner wasn’t moving down and supporting me etc. Just seems odd, all of it.

Yes she gets 40% off Disney trips but what I wanna know is how she is affording holidays and rent on two places - one of which is in London which much cost a bomb. Some people in London who rent can barely afford their places. I recon Adam is paying for that flat in Birmingham. Still find it odd they live separately now. I get she finally had her dream job but I’d be questioning why my partner wasn’t moving down and supporting me etc. Just seems odd, all of it.
If you go back to her previous vlogs she goes on about how previously she stopped doing things for her previous partner so probs has a chip on her shoulder about it, I agree about Adam, I assume he is paying most of the bills and rent on the Birmingham flat, and she pays for London! I don’t know how she is managing to pay to go back to Birmingham almost every weekend! She must be on more than we think she is!

Never watch her Disney stuff, I find them embarrassing and I find her unbearable in them.
reading here I assume that hasn’t changed 😬
I’m with you! I made the mistake of watching one a while ago and just cringed the whole way through. Never again.

liked the latest vlog , you can see she really loves disney and that it's not just to blag freebie holidays like bogie and jade etc... the waterpark looked amazing!

Interesting thing about the Charlotte/Brogan thing is that Charlotte works in social at Disney now, no? I’m sure Ive seen her talk about working on some of the events that Disney vloggers get invited to (including Brogan), so she must have to bite her teeth and accept and reach out to Brogan for these kind of things...