Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You may be right (I don’t really follow her as she irritates me). But I certainly remember something like this when Charlotte first got her job at Disney

Did anyone catch what she said on her stories the other day? She’s done a grid post which says thanks etc but doesn’t fully explain things

Did anyone catch what she said on her stories the other day? She’s done a grid post which says thanks etc but doesn’t fully explain things
Think she’s been having some problems, not sure if it’s work related or personal but I think she’s been quite down about it 🤷‍♀️

I think because of the way she’s CONSTANTLY trying to justify it, her age and the fact her and Adam are living apart and she’s flat sharing with a friend and they haven’t quite “settled down” so to speak at their age, is getting to her. There’s no way you can bang on about it like she does if your not bothered by it. I appreciate she chose work and that’s amazing that she has a job she loves, but she was living with her boyfriend, now she’s flat sharing with a mate in a completely different city to him!

Reactions: 2
It is an odd set up. And as we discussed recently, when they do have a weekend in the same city they both go their separate ways doing their own thing. Odd.

It does seem a bit odd and I always think that couples in that situation need to make a choice at some point- you're either in it together or not. Ultimately someone is going to have to make a sacrifice. I personally think this might be a deal breaker for them.

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t go from living with my long term boyfriend to then all of a sudden not and living hours apart where you only see each other at weekends or every other weekend. If it was temporary sure but not for ages. Phoning them up or FaceTiming them just isn’t the same and to be honest that just reminds me of being a teen or in my early 20s when you couldn’t live together or see each other everyday so I can totally understand if she is feeling down about it. Maybe he’s completely unwilling to move to London, it is a big ask - I’m guessing he’d have to give up his job and he’d be moving further from his family than he already is. Can completely understand her not wanting to quit her job and move back either, especially if it’s her ‘dream job’ - it must be a really, really difficult situation for them. If I was feeling as down as she was though I’d maybe consider moving back, happiness comes first for me over any job!

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t go from living with my long term boyfriend to then all of a sudden not and living hours apart where you only see each other at weekends or every other weekend. If it was temporary sure but not for ages. Phoning them up or FaceTiming them just isn’t the same and to be honest that just reminds me of being a teen or in my early 20s when you couldn’t live together or see each other everyday so I can totally understand if she is feeling down about it. Maybe he’s completely unwilling to move to London, it is a big ask - I’m guessing he’d have to give up his job and he’d be moving further from his family than he already is. Can completely understand her not wanting to quit her job and move back either, especially if it’s her ‘dream job’ - it must be a really, really difficult situation for them. If I was feeling as down as she was though I’d maybe consider moving back, happiness comes first for me over any job!
Or commute?! So many people do it! Birmingham to London is what an hour and a half max on the train?

Or commute?! So many people do it! Birmingham to London is what an hour and a half max on the train?
At least for some of the time! Try it and see what the financial cost is! Also she could try and work remotely from home on a Friday or Monday and then do it 4 days a week

I quite enjoy watching her vlogs, I think she genuinely loves Disney .

I would rather have her singing next to me on a ride than someone swearing and saying they’re pissed of their tits

So she’s changed her bio on Instagram and Twitter.... no longer had stuff about being brummy in it etc

I’ve watched the vlog, and they seem fine, the only thing she has mentioned is that they’re getting ready to move quickly out of the flat in Birmingham! So who knows

I’ve watched the vlog, and they seem fine, the only thing she has mentioned is that they’re getting ready to move quickly out of the flat in Birmingham! So who knows
Maybe something has taken a turn now since they have to move and they've got to make a decision.

I used to quite like Charlotte and tbh I still do just not when she's with Nick and that other annoying loud girl (susie? I've probably made that up).

I couldn't stand to watch her DLP vlogs with them. I noticed some of that behaviour on her trip with Adam and family but not as much because Adam didn't play along and seemed confused when she was saying things like Slay and Queen and Yaaas all the time.

Her current New York trip with Nick looks like a nightmare, they're hitting all the tourist spots but it only seems like they are doing it "for the gram". They take turns in being each others photographers and taking these awkwardly staged candid photos. I get taking couple since she's and influencer and some are nice but it just seems constant. Makes me wonder how much of the trip they are actually experiencing and taking in.
She doss the same on Disney trips, Adam and her Mum must get fed up taking constant photos of her. She's not the only one guilty of this in anyway but it's really starting to annoy me, (Adam Hatton is one of the worst, I think that's one of the main reasons he takes Gary or a friend on all of his trips)

I feel like she puts across this perfect Instagram life but the pressure of that can't be good for her mental health.

Reactions: 6
I know she gets a discount for Disney trip, but to afford her place in London and lots of trips mainly to America, she must not be doing too bad for herself.

Reactions: 1
I know she gets a discount for Disney trip, but to afford her place in London and lots of trips mainly to America, she must not be doing too bad for herself.
Agreed. But I do question though if ALL her money goes on the costs of living and these trips. Is she saving anything for the future to one day own her own flat/house. Personally I’d rather cut back a bit and squirrel away some money for the future. Some people have a YOLO mentality though, which is fine, I could probably do with being a bit more spontaneous. But I’d hate to be 40 without my own place but a ton of Disney tat which is worth nothing.

Reactions: 3