Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching her vlogs? Just watched her last one where she’s gone away with her mum ( sorry mom 🤦‍♀️ ) Adam and her auntie.
she just does the same thing over and over again, how is she not bored of doing it? Also if I was sat by her on a ride and she continually shouted here we go she would drive me nuts

Reactions: 2
Agreed. She is always shouting and singing loudly on rides. Let the other guests enjoy them as it may be their only trip, not like one of two a year 🙄

Reactions: 3
I think she thinks if she sings and shouts loudly, then she looks like the biggest Disney fan, and everyone around her will look at her and think “wow, she’s been here before”. There’s always been something about her that I don’t like. She’s very smug.

Reactions: 6
Her boyfriend just looks done with the whole thing. When he was sat there with his crab dinner and had to get the waiter to come crack it for him I thought what a big girls blouse!

Her boyfriend just looks done with the whole thing. When he was sat there with his crab dinner and had to get the waiter to come crack it for him I thought what a big girls blouse!
Agreed he looks totally fed up with it all. Can’t see him going back there with her anytime soon, although I don’t think she would be bothered about that

Agreed. She is always shouting and singing loudly on rides. Let the other guests enjoy them as it may be their only trip, not like one of two a year 🙄
Yep that’s what would drive me mad, I think she could ruin it for some people and she can’t see it

Reactions: 1
The shouting on rides annoys me too! When me and my bf went to Disney World last year, there were huge groups of teenagers doing the same and it really ruined the rides for us.

In her defence, she does give a lot of good advice in the vlogs like prices, tips to maximise the experience etc. Some other vloggers who get paid to go there should take note *cough* Brogan *cough*

Reactions: 6
She’s better than brogan don’t get me wrong. But she winds me up so much. Apparently no one is a bigger fan of anything Disney than her. Didn’t you know ???

Reactions: 5
She acts so differently when in Disney - I think her friend Nick has a big influence on her shouting around the place as he does it all the time... and Adam doesn't look impressed whenever he is with her, Disney or not... strange chemistry there.

Don't get me wrong I actually really like her and love her Disney VLOGS.

She acts so differently when in Disney - I think her friend Nick has a big influence on her shouting around the place as he does it all the time... and Adam doesn't look impressed whenever he is with her, Disney or not... strange chemistry there.

Don't get me wrong I actually really like her and love her Disney VLOGS.
i thought that about Adam but I think it’s just that hes so uncomfortable being filmed. It must be weird when you’re not part of the yt bubble for your partner to stick a camera in your face and expect you to play up. He does seem done with everything though 😂

The balance between her and Adam seems way off.
They seem to me like a young couple who got together and now have our grown each other, I know they weren’t that young when they got together but he is so relaxed and she is so on it

They seem to me like a young couple who got together and now have our grown each other, I know they weren’t that young when they got together but he is so relaxed and she is so on it
I thought the same. Fair play to them making it work though but I wouldn’t be surprised if they did split lol

I guess living apart after living together must be weird too. What I find odd is when she goes back to Brum for the weekend and he's out with his mates or at the football while she's back at the flat doing jigsaws. Why not just stay in London?

Reactions: 4
I also wonder how they split the rent.... Like is she still contributing to the Birmingham flat. If so she must be on a pretty penny if she can afford both rents and all the Disney trips. although I imagine her discount would be pretty good

I also wonder how they split the rent.... Like is she still contributing to the Birmingham flat. If so she must be on a pretty penny if she can afford both rents and all the Disney trips. although I imagine her discount would be pretty good
Yeh, I wondered that too. Both her flat in Brum and her house in London are in expensive areas. Has she ever answered this?

Reactions: 1
Yeh, I wondered that too. Both her flat in Brum and her house in London are in expensive areas. Has she ever answered this?
She never have but I imagine she pays London rent and he pays Birmingham. She has flat mates in London so it would be a little cheaper that way

She never have but I imagine she pays London rent and he pays Birmingham. She has flat mates in London so it would be a little cheaper that way
you would think but she’s probably still paying £800+pcm for her London house share in that area