Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s just SO ashamed to have ever loved another man besides Mark isn’t she!!
A really nasty way of wording it, constant digs at her ex. I feel sorry for Bill, bet he never mentions his dad around any of them, probably doesn’t want to upset mummy and her pathetic wannabe fairy tale life!

Reactions: 18

Booklover

VIP Member
Also that latest evening routine video on yt…. The sound of her rubbing that cleanser into her face 🤮🤮 why does she need to film that it’s honestly so gross.
When she says “that ring doorbell footage just made me laugh” no it didn’t. There is nothing funny about it you just want to prove to tattle that Mark does something and that your dog is going for a walk.
And the kids get into their pyjamas as soon as they're home from school!! So not going to leave the house again or go in the garden and no shower then and will get into bed wearing them after eating dinner, playing in them etc. 🤮 And no clubs, but still don't eat together as a family. They got pizza buns for their dinner!! At home all day childfree, dicking about 'working' and then does hoovering and cleaning once her children are home from school. You just know they'll have been on some sort of screen for the duration.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

WinnieSanderson1

She's loving this! Another sob story she can instagram the fuck out of. Absolutely giddy in her latest stories with the attention she's no doubt getting. Any excuse for a pizza eh Charl. Also, who leaves medication lying around in a child's bedroom with 2 under 10 running around. Incredibly irresponsible 🤬

• Angry

Thenameisweasley

Pretends she can’t afford a beef joint then spends £19 on Bacardi, every other item is Tesco finest and the usual sht tonne of rubbish for the kids to rot their teeth on. We’ll be calling her Rishi soon. Someone ring sky for her

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
She also still has a grandad. Christ she’s so bloody wet. Get a grip. Also sort Stan out, watching him that reel in the garden where she’s creeping on them filming, he’s worse than Daisy with his joints. Poor kid.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Another thing shitty people do Charlotte….is have affairs, especially when they have a baby. Then those shitty people kick out the other parent of their child and move the new bloke in within weeks to play happy families. This people are really really shitty.

• Heart

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Does high schools not always do exams at the end of the year for all year groups? To see how the children are doing ect? His school isn't 'training' him for his gcses they need to see how the children are doing with the current way they're teaching ect ect
---
Also why the fuck does she take such long pauses between words? She sounds like she's in extreme pain in this latest video with the way she's talking
One of mine is in year 7, too. Yesterday he nonchalantly told me that tomorrow (meaning today) he had a maths exam to determine which set they’d be in next year.
He then said “I only need 90 for that”. I asked if he was going to revise and he shrugged and said that the teachers told them not to worry too much. I’m not sure that means don’t so much as open a book, but I like his attitude. I imagine in these early secondary years they slowly start to give them exams, and the confidence to do them. Exams aren’t to catch them out. They’re to normalise the process as they go through the school, as like it or not, we all get tested.

The thing that should be instilled in kids in late primary school and into secondary is that exams absolutely shouldn’t cause you anxiety. Having to come home from a holiday early to revise at 11/12 years old is ridiculous. She claims that Will is this academic genius, and maybe he is, but this IS Charl we’re talking about so maybe she’s exaggerated in any/all aspects.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

ImDavidBrent

Chatty Member
Her chatty update on you tube she says that when she goes abroad she likes exploring the local culture. Anybody remember when she went to Madrid and just sat in the hotel room looking at people out the window 🫠
I can’t recall Charl ever going somewhere cultural. Her holidays abroad have always been the standard beach holidays (plus gifted trip to Disney 🤬) which is fine, but again don’t lie that you are cultural. She doesn’t even go to Manchester and do cultural things. The Madrid trip was embarrassing.

feefifofum

her responses really aren't normal are they? I think she's completely lacking in self awareness and has no idea how utterly pathetic and desperate she seems!

I also think she's maybe needing to go back on the anti depressants!!! Yes it's very sad when a pet dies but major over reactions like this signal someone who is struggling to cope with day to day life!

'Go find grandad for me' - oh just f*ck off Charlotte 🤣

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
I don't think I've ever had a compliment from a strange in my life.
And really? 45 mins on a cross trainer makes her an inspiration??
She lives in a dreamworld

Booklover

VIP Member
William's whole life is on the internet and will be FOREVER! Never had a say in it, and never will. His mum and stepdad have monetized his life! How the fuck do these instatwats sleep at night?

ivebeenherebefore

She gets more food in for when the kids have a play date or a sleepover. Which says to me, she cares more about what other parents say/think about her than her own kids 🤷‍♀️

• Sad

Olli1510

VIP Member
Desperately wants to be the “cool mum” and all her kids mates love her..seeking validation from 12 year old boys is a new low even for her!