Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Win

VIP Member
Go and find grandad for me 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩 how can she show her face in public after sharing this shite 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
Not trying to be funny but I would actually be mortified if an old man told me I was an inspiration when exercising! It just means she’s not as slim as she thinks she is and people are genuinely gobsmacked she can stay on a cross trainer for an hour 😅

• Haha

Effeffess

Chatty Member
Sorry but the subtext of what the elderly man said (if it really happened): "wow, look at you at the gym at your size" - not a compliment

She needs to see a therapist about how she absolutely thrives on external validation to the point where she will either misconstrue an insult to be a compliment / entirely make things up

• Haha
  • Heart

Hello its me

VIP Member
Oh great, now a big long wallowing post about her mums dog (fyi Charl, the dog was not your sister). And addressed to the dog. She’ll milk this content for all she’s got. Wanky wave tomorrow with a tearful story about how it really was the bestest dog in the world, it really was.
'If I knew you were going to leave today I'd of came and played fetch with you forever' first off doesn't even make sense and secondly she doesn't even play fetch wkth the fucking dog she does have who lives with her! The woman would milk the shit out of anything for a bit of content

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Her new reel “we try to eat as a family as much as possible” while showing both lunch and dinner being eaten separately when she has been at home all day and then showing the kids still up and about while she eats her separate dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ImDavidBrent

Chatty Member
That people do “shitty things because they’re shitty people” post she’s shared. Obviously directed at those who she think are her “trolls”. Charlotte you are a lying, lazy, fake shitty person who sells her kids privacy online, who puts herself and her partner first and who doesn’t address her youngests stickers. You put all that online for the world to see, then you’re going to get people who see through you and call you out, unlike all the supposed kind elderly strangers who cheer you on and think you’re an inspiration.

feefifofum

Jesus fucking Christ what have I watched?! My SIL is a vet and I asked her opinion - she said if it was her she would have advised to keep an eye and given the age of the rat it's sometimes just one of those things. She reckons charl's vet has either 1) been pressured to give treatment or 2) is unethical and just taking the easy money. Either way - unnecessary treatment and a ridiculous drama over nothing!

Charlotte needs to get herself back on anti depressants pronto, she's clearly not coping with the everyday stresses of life! I also reckon she should get herself investigated/treated for peri menopause, these mood swings are so abnormal!

Not that it's a competition - but I've just been given a life changing/threatening diagnosis, I'm preparing for urgent surgery in the next week or so. And I've just fucking got on with it!!! Took a few hours off work after the consultant appointment to reflect/research as it's an extremely rare condition, but then straight back to work and family life. She needs to build up her emotional resilience and realise how abnormal her reactions are!!!

• Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
I always say she’s built like a brick shithouse so it’s nice to be seen and quoted Charlotte 😂 👋🏻Also, an inspiration in doing what exactly. I find it odd he didn’t elaborate!

• Haha

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
She seems to have forgotten about Gaza again which is convenient now the calls to shut down influencers who don’t mention it seem to have calmed for now.

Reactions: 22

EmCheese

VIP Member
A) you wear heavy makeup constantly, why you lying Chart

B) even if I had Chart’s amount of dead time on my hands to stare at myself in a mirror long enough to realise my eyes were ‘popping’, I wouldn’t post about it online 😂

Just the absolute narcissism gobsmacks me

Attachments

• Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I feel like a lot of her behaviour is for attention. Of course it’s sad when a pet dies(although it wasn’t her pet and she didn’t do her growing up with it or whatever she said, she was 21) but if you are sad why wouldn’t you deal with that in private and chat with your husband or friend? Why would you film yourself crying on Instagram stories unless you want a load of messages from people? It’s the same with the bizarre post yesterday with the OTT caption, she knows people will comment and offer sympathy and in turn It will boost her engagement figures.

Funny how her younger brother hasn’t posted about the dog and is off adventuring in Bali with his wife and it looks bloody amazing. If they have a baby we will see a lot more attention seeking from her.

• Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
Why the fuck is she sitting in her garden in a full face of slap and a milkmaid dress in this weather? She looks completely ridiculous. Just tie your hair back and put shorts and a vest on. No one gives a fuck about you filming your 'Sunday well spent'! Saddo.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

ImDavidBrent

Chatty Member
Oh great, now a big long wallowing post about her mums dog (fyi Charl, the dog was not your sister). And addressed to the dog. She’ll milk this content for all she’s got. Wanky wave tomorrow with a tearful story about how it really was the bestest dog in the world, it really was.

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Omg the story of her pointing to her shepherds pie, the random wobbling of the camera to The Corrs, the slipper scuffing and heavy breathing to point to the school bags/washing/and the fridge is bizarre. Get a life Charlotte. This is not normal.

• Sick

ImDavidBrent

Chatty Member
Omg Marks dad exists, never heard him mentioned before. Clearly only gets a Father’s Day visit from his grandchildren and that’s all.
charls also posted a photo of Mark as a child and it’s absolute proof (not that we doubted it) that Stan looks nothing like him.

• Haha