Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
I just can’t with this loser any longer. Are we going to have a rambling YouTube video of the dogs ‘best bits’ and how fatso is dealing with the grief. No wonder she won’t get a job she wouldn’t last 2 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my Christ - sitting by the rats’ cage doing continous obs?! I have no problem at all saying I really dislike rats so there’s no way we would have any as pets but is that necessary?! What do people who have jobs do? Take days off to keep a cage side vigil?!

The whole thing with having pets is that they die. It’s really sad when they do. But it’s part of the life cycle and - handled in an age appropriate way - can really help children understand death and develop good coping mechanisms and reliance. Getting in a flap because the highly likely occurrence of a rat dying would mean the the children would be “gutted” is indicative of the fact that Charlotte won’t be able to manage this very common and predictable occurrence. She’s so avoidant and helpless in these situations rather than facing up to them, being child centred and modelling good coping behaviours whilst helping them manage and understudy their feelings and emotions. Instead it’s all “FEEL SORRY FOR ME. My kids will be GUTTED and I will be exposed to that and that will affect ME. POOR ME”. Poor kids 😵💫🙈

• Heart
How long til the kids are making cards. For Charlotte.

I bet Shark is thanking his lucky stars he’s in the office today. Anyway, on the bright side, perfect excuse to provide nights and nights of shite pizza and cucumber sticks because having a sick rat?. Well, it’s A LOT

• Haha

Blondie

VIP Member
If they want to cook for themselves and spend time on their own, why didn't they go away ON THEIR OWN? God, fancy having parents like them. 😡

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Ah shit, my 17yo was born on the 1st and my 3yo on the 2nd. Will they ever forgive me? *hand wringing*

• Haha

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
That old guy at the gym probably meant that she's an inspiration because he keeps seeing her there and she keeps going back even though the workouts are making eff all difference to her weight ! :sneaky::LOL:

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Are you fucking shitting me?! On holiday yet the kids still eat crap on their own and have to go to bed early? How old is Will? Absolutely pathetic. I honestly hate her,

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
It’s just crap, they don’t go to soft play because Charlotte doesn’t want to go to soft play. If Bill can’t stay home for some reason then he can come along and she can chat to him, he can have a drink and something to eat and use the phone he always has in his hand.
She is also talking crap about not being alone with Stan and Daisy since they were tiny, what about all the times Bill has been at his dads and Marks out at football? There has been times where he has gone away with his dad and all the days where she says Bill is out with his mates. She just lies to suit her narrative .

Can you imagine that your child has recently been diagnosed with arthritis and has been in pain with it, you knew this was likely happen as you had the same as a child. Yet instead of ensuring your child has well fitted supportive shoes from the get go you always buy the cheapest poorly fitting ones instead, even though you can afford better. In fact the only time your child ever has well fitting shoes is when they were gifted as part of an ad. Imagine being a parent that chooses to do that. Selfish shit parenting from both her and Mark.

• Heart
  • Sad

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I can’t recall Charl ever going somewhere cultural. Her holidays abroad have always been the standard beach holidays (plus gifted trip to Disney 🤬) which is fine, but again don’t lie that you are cultural. She doesn’t even go to Manchester and do cultural things. The Madrid trip was embarrassing.
It’s such a bizarre thing to claim when you share your whole life online and it is obvious you do nothing that could be called cultural. She goes to the odd theatre show but when someone else has got the tickets for her and she never takes the kids. I actually find it really odd that they’ve never taken the kids to any of the museums or the galleries in Manchester, the city she claims to love so much! My kids have been to them and we don’t even live there.

Weird to see them visit Marks dad yesterday. I don’t think he has really been mentioned before, did he even go to their wedding?

Oh and guys an old lady called me kind yesterday when I helped her in the supermarket. Should I make a post on Instagram about how proud I am of myself? And how the lady is now my best friend.

• Heart

Thenameisweasley

Charlotte the people who go on honeymoons that are once in a lifetime and are away for weeks, don’t have 3 kids. Stop whining you never had this, this was your own choice!!

Effeffess

Chatty Member
Absolutely ran here when I saw her latest post 😳😳😳 ran so fast an old man told me I was an inspiration

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Thenameisweasley

where’s the honeymoon comment? Is it jealousy over her brother?
no she’s saying that because her and mark met when she had bill they never have time together basically. Awful that she’s openly stated in the video that she can’t wait to have no kids to holiday with. Those kids deserve so much better

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18