Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Title credit @LadyGrinningSoul. Shortened it slightly to fit but hopefully still captures its comedy gold essence.

Can someone else do a recap? I’m still wretching from the photo of boozed up Midsize hoiking up her milkmaid dress while lying back eye bleeping the cat/instagram 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Recap - still removing every comment which doesn’t kiss her fat arse. Still feeding the kids pizza and beige crap daily - when she doesn’t it has a full reel and photo show, by the time they eat it, it’s cold. Still in denial about daisys weight and stand sticklers.
Still wearing her stretchy dresses and claiming she’s lost weight and believes she’s awesome.

I’m starting to wonder if she’s getting weirdo messages and is playing up to the attention.

Reactions: 13
Hahahahahaahha it’s so cringy ! She’s got a habit of posting pictures with her legs out like that ! Probably testing the waters as to how successful an OF page might be 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve said it before I know, and it’s not the most insightful observation ever so sorry. She is just so so grim. Everything about her makes me shudder with disgust.

Reactions: 12
From what I quickly read Charlotte and daisy have cleft pallet because of the pierre robin sequence. So I'm guessing you can have sticklers without that? And if you can and she's saying he doesn't have sticklers just because he wasn't born with a cleft is 20x more shocking to me. Like why the duck is she ignoring his issues? I'd like to think she's getting it looked into behind the scenes and just won't say anything because she's double down on him not having it for so long

Reactions: 12
From what I quickly read Charlotte and daisy have cleft pallet because of the pierre robin sequence. So I'm guessing you can have sticklers without that? And if you can and she's saying he doesn't have sticklers just because he wasn't born with a cleft is 20x more shocking to me. Like why the duck is she ignoring his issues? I'd like to think she's getting it looked into behind the scenes and just won't say anything because she's double down on him not having it for so long
From what I’ve gathered online you can have it without the cleft palate. But he would have to score at least 5 of the symptoms which include eyesight and hearing problems and joint problems, there are others too. Be interesting to know if he’s ever had his hearing or eyes tested.

Reactions: 6
Off topic but been thinking about our Betty Crocker lately - hope she’s doing okay! ♥

Reactions: 16
She was in her pjs ready for bed by 6:15pm!

Laughable that she thinks she’s “burning out” most mums don’t start doing all what she did in a day until that time after being out doing a proper days work!

Her arse wouldn’t be as big as it is if she didn’t spend so much of the day sat on it! Lazy cow she is

Reactions: 8
Dunno about her story's cause I'm blocked 😂 but last on her feed was 2 days ago. Probably hanging outta her hole after she was pissed up posting 'sultry' 🤢😂 photo with her cat
It’s as if she reads here…”where’s Char?”…up go IG stories of them on holiday! 🙋🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1