Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello its me

VIP Member
She might not have cut it short. We’ve been at a static caravan this week and the breaks were 3 (over weekend), 5 (the weekdays) and then Saturday to Saturday. Not sure if they’d have the same stipulation given that Auntie Debs is an owner though.

we were up in Northumberland and had some wet days but still did a whole lot more than Charlotte and her overcast boat trip
I do hope that's the case. Still a shitty break for them they seemed to have done nothing

Reactions: 2

Hello its me

VIP Member
Stan also had feeding difficulties when he was a baby, I remember because she desperately wanted to breast feed him and he simply couldn’t latch, that’s a sign of sticklers.
I can remember thst too and her being very upset that she didn't get to hreast feed the younger 2 and she thought she'd get to with him because he didn't have a cleft

Blondie

VIP Member
Yes or Stan sitting next to her. Marks arms can't stretch that far round her to take a photo like that

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
What’s the shit about “We didn’t have to pay for the Caravan, we just had to pay the expenses of the Caravan” 🙄🙄🙄🙄
---
She loves to travel and explore the culture 😂😂😂 Anyone remember when she went to the Duracell Battery trip as an influencer and she literally did bugger all but stay in the hotel!!!!
---
What’s the shit about “We didn’t have to pay for the Caravan, we just had to pay the expenses of the Caravan” 🙄🙄🙄🙄
---
She loves to travel and explore the culture 😂😂😂 Anyone remember when she went to the Duracell Battery trip as an influencer and she literally did bugger all but stay in the hotel!!!!
---
They probably just had to pay gas & electric for the week - as it was her Aunties she probably let them off the rental fee.

Zxzxzxy

Why does she clench her teeth so much whilst she's talking? It's so bad the caption picked up 'cheese days' instead of Tuesdays 😅🙈
1000008873.jpg

• Haha

Hello its me

VIP Member
So there’s at least one item if not two in that pathetic DITL that means the reel needs #ad (plus the instascum addition #gifted)….

(1) the craft kit thing for the kids and (2) the wax melts, which are probably the Northumberland ones she’s been gifted quite recently. I used to buy from them but never again now I have the mental association with manky, lazy, vacuous, sells-her-kids’-privacy-because-she-won’t-get-her-midsize-arse-in-an-actual-job Charl.

She truly is the lowest of the low. See also exhibit A of the state of poor Stan’s wrists in that reel and Daisy’s malnourished legs.
I read that as 'smells her kids privacy' and was absolutely horrified, I thought she collabed on a wax melt tgat smelt like her kids 😂

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
A) you wear heavy makeup constantly, why you lying Chart

B) even if I had Chart’s amount of dead time on my hands to stare at myself in a mirror long enough to realise my eyes were ‘popping’, I wouldn’t post about it online 😂

Just the absolute narcissism gobsmacks me
I knew she reminded me of someone! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
Why the fuck is she sitting in her garden in a full face of slap and a milkmaid dress in this weather? She looks completely ridiculous. Just tie your hair back and put shorts and a vest on. No one gives a fuck about you filming your 'Sunday well spent'! Saddo.
What a gargoyle! 🧌

• Haha

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
Dunno about her story's cause I'm blocked 😂 but last on her feed was 2 days ago. Probably hanging outta her arsehole after she was pissed up posting 'sultry' 🤢😂 photo with her cat
It’s as if she reads here…”where’s Char?”…up go IG stories of them on holiday! 🙋🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1