Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WinnieSanderson1

Why does she always cackle hysterically on her stories at shit that's not even funny?? It's almost as if she's trying to prove how Disney her life is. Such a knobhead 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Woodoo

Chatty Member
I think it’s so bad that Frank cooks for just himself and fatty, WHILE the kids are still up and around! If it was once they were asleep and it was a date night kinda thing, I could understand a little more… but if the kids are still awake, why can’t he cook for the whole family?! Shocking.

• Heart

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
I've honestly never met a mother that just proves day in and day out how much she doesn't give a toss about her kids or shoes just how much she doesn't like being a mum. Like ffs why did she continue to have kids after William when she knew she really didn't like it? I know she wanted oul frank to have his 'own' child bur then why have stan?
Sorry if this is unpopular opinion…but she did it because pregnancy, birth & babies were & still are worth more financially to influencers than their shitty B&M hauls- especially whilst she was still with Channel Scum. She sold every part of her pregnancies & births - like the undignified dim-wit she is.

• Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
As annoying as she is, what does mark actually do? She's just done a story where she has already made dinner (a family one, looks like this just happens on a Sunday), already packed lunches (grrr), sorted out the school stuff for tomorrow and probably it was her who rearranged the living room after the sleep over.
Marks not on work...what's he doing????
I can never tell if Mark is a lazy bastard or if Charlotte is just a clone 1950’s type housewife who is there to serve her master. Whichever it is she’s making Mark look like he does fuck all 😂

MardieT

Chatty Member
Surely you go on holiday to spend time together as a family. Giving the kids a seperate meal and then putting them all to bed early is just mean. It’s their holiday too. If they don’t like curry then just have a meal you all like. I honestly find them baffling.
It will be interesting to see what they get up to in the lakes. There is loads to do and loads of nice walks they could take Merlin on…but they won’t 🙈

What is the obsession with Bill’s mates and wanting them to know they can see her house as a safe haven? She’s gone on and on about this. I have never known another parent to be so obsessed with this and strangely verbalise it and talk about it like it’s an active goal to work towards 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 Like she has something to prove or someone to impress or prove a point to. Bizarre. Maybe put that energy into feeding the children something other than a quarter of a cheap pizza every night of the week and make nutritious meals ALL the family can eat together. A mental evaluation is needed.
She’s obsessed with bills mates it’s really creepy! Obviously wants to let EVERYONE know how popular and cool (🙄) Bill is. I wonder if his mates know he still eats out of plastic baby bowls & has cucumber sticks with every meal 😂

• Haha

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
What’s the shit about “We didn’t have to pay for the Caravan, we just had to pay the expenses of the Caravan” 🙄🙄🙄🙄
---
She loves to travel and explore the culture 😂😂😂 Anyone remember when she went to the Duracell Battery trip as an influencer and she literally did bugger all but stay in the hotel!!!!
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Booklover

VIP Member
Charlotte living in her own fairy tale again. Where everything is magical and whimsical and her youngest son doesn’t have sticklers. And all the other lies fantasies she tells herself.

View attachment 2981644
She's such a weird fucker. Why not get up off your arse and go and join them rather than secretly filming them from your sofa and making a TikTok out of it. No one is interested in seeing a stranger's children kicking a ball about in the garden. But then exposing them to weirdos while they're in their pyjamas isn't something you give a fuck about, is it Charl?

• Heart

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
I have never met anyone who loves themselves so much as she does!!!!

I’ve just spent 10 days in Cornwall and I don’t have a single photograph of myself with my partner as I just hate how I look (cancer treatment has made me bloated and looking terrible) so whilst I do envy her confidence I think it’s not a nice quality to be constantly smug 😡

Attachments

• Heart

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
Earning money by filming your kids without their consent & putting it on the web is a pretty shitty thing to do.

Lying about your actual size & editing your photos might make people feel shitty about themselves.

• Heart

Sjane

The slipper shuffling kills me. Also why on earth would you leave their coats and bags on the floor all night? Just hang them up by the front door? Bet they're covered in dog hair the next day. She could do so much with her spare time AND film it for content, volunteer for a charity, a food bank maybe. Do something worth while.

countryisbroken

I wish she’d drop the bullshit about “ forgetting to look after herself “ she’s forefront of her own thinking AT ALL TIMES !!!!!! She most definitely comes first , uh selfish twat

• Heart
  • Angry

Plagueemmi

First to admit that I am not a gym girlie (the way I cringed writing that) but surely protein drinks are more beneficial if you do more than one Netflix show of exercise?

• Haha

ivebeenherebefore

That Father’s Day post isn’t about how great of a dad he is *cough cough*. It’s a simpering love letter, similar to something a teenager would write. She’s sprinkled in breadcrumbs about the kids but it’s really about her and how she feels. I’m not surprised though really, I bet that whole house revolves around her and her needs and wants.

Reactions: 19

Booklover

VIP Member
But Auntie Debbie's caravan will be a freebie!! We are talking about the tight-arsed Taylor's. CP would never trump a free holiday.

skylark13

VIP Member
I know!! It’s right up there with the painful monologues she’s done in the past about the life-changing impact she’s had on strangers she’s met in Aldi and Costa.

The most pathetic and cringe thing about her latest post is that I can just imagine her gleefully mulling to herself on the way home from the gym that the random convo with the couple gives her some ‘content’ for her socials. She’ll have headed home thinking something like ‘yes this is just perfect for my next I’m so proud of me post, and I can reschedule the next pointless reel/grocery haul/pic of my mahussive pjs drying on the line/pic of kids’ picky plate tea [tick as relevant] for Friday afternoon or .’

I’m almost feeling sorry for her at this stage. She’s obviously got enough of a basic brain to want to be ‘busy’ and apply herself a bit. But she desperately needs to enter the actual world and spend some time with normal adults in an actual workplace, before her brain turns to mush. She’s so emotionally stunted it’s unbelievable. How she thinks that she’s setting a good example to her kids is beyond me.

Omg her latest post 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
I just can’t with this loser any longer. Are we going to have a rambling YouTube video of the dogs ‘best bits’ and how fatso is dealing with the grief. No wonder she won’t get a job she wouldn’t last 2 minutes.

• Haha