Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ImDavidBrent

Chatty Member
“Once upon a time it was just you and me against the world” what you mean for two weeks until you moved Mark in?? Once upon a time indeed because it’s complete fantasy yet again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Is Poynton some kind of weird vortex full of people who can only escape if they compliment Charlotte? I’ve never known anyone who claims to have had so many strangers compliment or cheer her on. Or maybe the rest of us are just used to every day interactions and don’t need to turn them into some big self love fest.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

ImDavidBrent

Chatty Member
An inspiration for what exactly???? Walking on a treadmill, as if! There is nothing inspirational about Charlotte. And if an old man did say to her, I actually think it’s quite patronising like “if a big heffer like you can do it, anyone can.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Scotblock

VIP Member
Why would you a) not let your children eat with you and b) let them stay up late and sit out with you and Mark. After all Charlotte it is there holiday too. You are such a seflish, needy fat weirdo who needs to have Mark all to yourself.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
An inspiration for what exactly???? Walking on a treadmill, as if! There is nothing inspirational about Charlotte. And if an old man did say to her, I actually think it’s quite patronising like “if a big heffer like you can do it, anyone can.”
Yes, it’s like when my Nan used to say to people that they were looking well, she meant they had gained weight. Old people seem pretty good at these backhanded compliments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Win

VIP Member
Or sending it to Hazel to show her what he has to put up with?! 🙈
Miss you so much Hazel. The fat lump of lard is on her phone as usual, ignoring the kids. She wanted a shag this morning but I distracted her with the promise of some bacon. Yours forever, sharky x

• Haha
Reactions: 27

GhostHoward

VIP Member
I can’t wait to see the reason she’s not been posting.

Anyone want to play a game?
When she comes back, drink if:
She’s proud of herself
She says “and that’s ok”
She cries
She was unwell
She was having imposter syndrome
There was a flood
The kids made her cards
She was on her period
The dog was doing something hilarious because he’s “so odd”
She contorts herself in ways 12 year old gymnasts can only dream of
She wears more slap than a clown
She praises “the man she really fancies”
It was the trolls
It was grandad
It was anxiety
It was pmdd
It was hayfever
It was Hazel

Only joking. You’ll die.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

MardieT

Chatty Member
Her chatty update on you tube she says that when she goes abroad she likes exploring the local culture. Anybody remember when she went to Madrid and just sat in the hotel room looking at people out the window 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 26

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
All I see is this! Crazy being the right word! How and why do all these randos keep complimenting her? I imagine Charl waddling down the streets of Poynton, birds singing and fluttering around her, Bambi near by, seven dwarfs following her…… I mean that must be how she lives in her head. I’m cringing so hard for her. What woman in her thirties posts that shit? It’s what id expect a pre teen to post.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
She is desperate to be Stifler's mom. Dream on Char!

Your home is not a safe place. You film your children without their consent and post it all over the internet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
God she’s so vain, all the pouting at the camera and preening herself. It’s excruciating.

And why is she acting like Bill is working down the mines or something, he is sitting some end of year 7 tests fgs not doing his PhD.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Win

VIP Member
Go and find grandad for me 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩 how can she show her face in public after sharing this shite 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Sick

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
Not trying to be funny but I would actually be mortified if an old man told me I was an inspiration when exercising! It just means she’s not as slim as she thinks she is and people are genuinely gobsmacked she can stay on a cross trainer for an hour 😅

• Haha

Effeffess

Chatty Member
Sorry but the subtext of what the elderly man said (if it really happened): "wow, look at you at the gym at your size" - not a compliment

She needs to see a therapist about how she absolutely thrives on external validation to the point where she will either misconstrue an insult to be a compliment / entirely make things up

• Haha
  • Heart