Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s amazing how she went months without mentioning Palestine and now it’s every other story. It comes across as so disingenuous, especially from someone like Charlotte. I can almost guarantee that she hasn’t donated a penny herself to any charity, while sharing links for her followers to donate 🙄
It’s all to do with the blackout or blockout that started on TikTok - aimed at celebrities & influencers. She is so bloody predictable! 😐

Reactions: 13
Oh dear, Charl, what have you done now?!

Howling at the thought of the Midsize Meltdown in the Caravan of Mediocre Dreams that may be unfolding this evening at the thought of her precious FB page being under threat.

I mean, not quite the scale of drama and TRAGEDY we say when her Instagram disappeared. But some minor ‘it’s my pretend easy street JOB, Frank!! WHAT WILL I DO IF IT ALL GOES UP IN SMOKE AND I NEED TO PRETEND TO BE A JOURNALIST AGAIN????’

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Howling at the thought of the Midsize Meltdown in the Caravan of Mediocre Dreams that may be unfolding this evening at the thought of her precious FB page being under threat.

I mean, not quite the scale of drama and TRAGEDY we say when her Instagram disappeared. But some minor ‘it’s my pretend easy street JOB, Frank!! WHAT WILL I DO IF IT ALL GOES UP IN SMOKE AND I NEED TO PRETEND TO BE A JOURNALIST AGAIN????’

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Where did you see this?
Anyone else think they've done duck all this holiday? She's really dragging out the photos from the overcast grey boat trip!

Reactions: 9

🤣🤣🤣🤣
As funny as her page getting deleted would be…I think that’s a scam message.

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell that hand is creeping me out!!!!!
At what point does she admit Stan has Sticklers? Looking at him he is identical to Charlotte and Daisy. . He has no bridge to his nose. Watching him try and catch the ball Will there on the caravan deck was painful. It’s not just his wrists either. His whole gait is off. Poor kid needs proper support.

Reactions: 13
This will sound harsh but he is quite chimp like - long swingy arms with no muscle tone, unusual gait. She and others around them MUST see it. He is way more like Charlotte than Daisy, but simply because she had the cleft lip and Stan didn’t, it’s been written off. Even IF it’s not sticklers that boy has something wrong with him
At what point does she admit Stan has Sticklers? Looking at him he is identical to Charlotte and Daisy. . He has no bridge to his nose. Watching him try and catch the ball Will there on the caravan deck was painful. It’s not just his wrists either. His whole gait is off. Poor kid needs proper support.

Reactions: 15
God forgive me but let's hope nothing bad happens to him because she's being a neglectful mother and ignoring it all

Reactions: 7
Unforgivably there’ll be irreversible joint damage and possibly sight and hearing damage if he doesn’t get support whilst he’s young. Those around that poor boy are ensuring a lifetime of pain.
It’s so sad 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This will sound harsh but he is quite chimp like - long swingy arms with no muscle tone, unusual gait. She and others around them MUST see it. He is way more like Charlotte than Daisy, but simply because she had the cleft lip and Stan didn’t, it’s been written off. Even IF it’s not sticklers that boy has something wrong with him
He also has that chest thing Charlotte has. As you say he didn’t have the cleft but there is something going on and I just hope it’s a case of her not saying it on SM rather than it being totally ignored. Surely Doctors/School would have picked it up.

He also has that chest thing Charlotte has. As you say he didn’t have the cleft but there is something going on and I just hope it’s a case of her not saying it on SM rather than it being totally ignored. Surely Doctors/School would have picked it up.
I would love to believe she's just not sharing it on SM because she's said multiple times he doesn't but I doubt she is getting him sorted and seen too and in my experience even when schools do notice a problem they're not very good at getting help/support for the child

School could be picking up on things but if she won't acknowledge a problem there is very little they can do without parental consent.

• Sad
Stan also had feeding difficulties when he was a baby, I remember because she desperately wanted to breast feed him and he simply couldn’t latch, that’s a sign of sticklers.

Reactions: 6
Stan also had feeding difficulties when he was a baby, I remember because she desperately wanted to breast feed him and he simply couldn’t latch, that’s a sign of sticklers.
I can remember thst too and her being very upset that she didn't get to hreast feed the younger 2 and she thought she'd get to with him because he didn't have a cleft

Reactions: 2
So she said they were going away for a week but turns out it’s only 5 days!! They had a trip on a boat and Mama made them pasta!!!!

What a tit position the caravan is in, absolutely no view to anywhere!!!!

They are a tit excuse for parents 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
So she said they were going away for a week but turns out it’s only 5 days!! They had a trip on a boat and Mama made them pasta!!!!

What a tit position the caravan is in, absolutely no view to anywhere!!!!

They are a tit excuse for parents 😡😡
So she cut there trip shout AGAIN? What crappy childhoods them kids have

Reactions: 3
She makes me laugh so much, reckons she has a lot of hair, no Charlotte you don’t, you can see on her last vlog she pulls all of it to either side of her head, none at the back. It drives me bonkers, it’s like spaniel ears hanging by the side of her head. Also crying at her sat there being proud of herself for grafting so hard for her kids and excusing why she is still pimping them out to pervs online so she doesn’t have to get a job.

Last edited:
So she cut there trip shout AGAIN? What crappy childhoods them kids have
She might not have cut it short. We’ve been at a static caravan this week and the breaks were 3 (over weekend), 5 (the weekdays) and then Saturday to Saturday. Not sure if they’d have the same stipulation given that Auntie Debs is an owner though.

we were up in Northumberland and had some wet days but still did a whole lot more than Charlotte and her overcast boat trip

Reactions: 3
She might not have cut it short. We’ve been at a static caravan this week and the breaks were 3 (over weekend), 5 (the weekdays) and then Saturday to Saturday. Not sure if they’d have the same stipulation given that Auntie Debs is an owner though.

we were up in Northumberland and had some wet days but still did a whole lot more than Charlotte and her overcast boat trip
I do hope that's the case. Still a crappy break for them they seemed to have done nothing

Reactions: 2
Looking forward to the crappy “day in my life on holiday” reel