Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miss you so much Hazel. The fat lump of lard is on her phone as usual, ignoring the kids. She wanted a shag this morning but I distracted her with the promise of some bacon. Yours forever, sharky x
I hope Char reads here & sees that…it’s hilarious! 😂😂🥓🥓

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She posted that photo that mark took cos she thinks it’ll prove that they have a really lived up and fun relationship! As has been said millions of times , when you do have that type of relationship you don’t need to prove it to social media followers

Reactions: 8
Just because you’re a lard arse there is no need to be doing feck all at a caravan!!!

Up and showered and out for the day exploring or jumping in the car to somewhere new for the day!!!!

She’s making such a big thing of bringing the dog!!!! Our Dog came everywhere with us (if the property allowed) as it’s a holiday for them too 🐾♥🐾♥

They are a pair of self indulgent lazy feckers 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Just because you’re a lard arse there is no need to be doing feck all at a caravan!!!

Up and showered and out for the day exploring or jumping in the car to somewhere new for the day!!!!

She’s making such a big thing of bringing the dog!!!! Our Dog came everywhere with us (if the property allowed) as it’s a holiday for them too 🐾♥🐾♥

We’re the same…our dog comes on holiday with us & loves it! 🐾
It’s not as if she has a job so needs the downtime of a holiday…she dicks-around online being a twit! She should be making this holiday fun for her children who are mostly in front of iPads & screens.

Reactions: 6

The more I look at this picture the more it grinds my bleeping gears the way she holds that phone 😂😂 like why does she hold it like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a weird looking couple they are. And as someone has said, yet again Frank looks completely dead behind the eyes. Totally zoned out. Maybe he’s distracted counting the minutes til he can see Hazel again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God that story of Mark taking a photo of them together - how does she not make herself cringe?! Bill is going to be massively taken the piss out of as he gets older with the tit she shares

Reactions: 15
Yes or Stan sitting next to her. Marks arms can't stretch that far round her to take a photo like that

Reactions: 2
Wonder if he really did have an affair and now he’s being extra nice to her to make up for it

Reactions: 8
It’s amazing how she went months without mentioning Palestine and now it’s every other story. It comes across as so disingenuous, especially from someone like Charlotte. I can almost guarantee that she hasn’t donated a penny herself to any charity, while sharing links for her followers to donate 🙄

Reactions: 16
Show me a full body pic - do you not have calves and feet? Also, was the pic before your damage repair because the floor is very warped and I know you don’t use filters.
Also, boat to Ambleside - if she had been into the town she would have shared more pics. She clearly just went on the boat and either didn’t get off or went no further than the lake. The town is awesome and there are plenty of opportunities for photos which she wouldn’t miss. Also the shop are lovely - hard to not buy anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 11