Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not going to comment on the awful situation in the Middle East, however she's yet another instatwat jumping on the bandwagon with this post. And how are you providing safety and protection for your own kids Charl? Their whole lives have been plastered over the internet. bleeping hypocritical twit.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why would you a) not let your children eat with you and b) let them stay up late and sit out with you and Mark. After all Charlotte it is there holiday too. You are such a seflish, needy fat weirdo who needs to have Mark all to yourself.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 28
If they want to cook for themselves and spend time on their own, why didn't they go away ON THEIR OWN? God, fancy having parents like them. 😡

Reactions: 19
Are you bleeping shitting me?! On holiday yet the kids still eat crap on their own and have to go to bed early? How old is Will? Absolutely pathetic. I honestly dislike her,

Reactions: 19
“Please let’s keep speaking out”. Let me translate for you what this really means. It means I have to post things about Palestine like I know what I’m talking about before I get blacklisted. There is currently a movement to block influencers who don’t speak about it. But do tell us all that you know about the ongoing war in Gaza Charlotte since you are suddenly an expert on the subject 😏

Attachments

Reactions: 15

This is 100% Charl. Dear lord then you answer her other questions and wow. She’s so delusional it hurts.

Reactions: 8
“Please let’s keep speaking out”. Let me translate for you what this really means. It means I have to post things about Palestine like I know what I’m talking about before I get blacklisted. There is currently a movement to block influencers who don’t speak about it. But do tell us all that you know about the ongoing war in Gaza Charlotte since you are suddenly an expert on the subject 😏
Has she even shared any links ect for donations/charities that are there to help the Palestinian people? Or anything other than posting a few pictures to jump on the bandwagon? bleeping asshole lf a woman. And Charlotte your kids ain't safe when you post them all over the Internet, refuse to acknowledge your child's very obvious condition and practically starve all 3 of them which no dount will give them some sort of disordered eating. twit

Reactions: 6
Surely you go on holiday to spend time together as a family. Giving the kids a seperate meal and then putting them all to bed early is just mean. It’s their holiday too. If they don’t like curry then just have a meal you all like. I honestly find them baffling.
It will be interesting to see what they get up to in the lakes. There is loads to do and loads of nice walks they could take Merlin on…but they won’t 🙈

Reactions: 21
Hi charl - telling the ones who questioned taking the dog. Let’s see him walking, don’t just leave him inside all day.

Reactions: 7
Charl you allow 100s of thousands of strangers/peados to look and watch your children. You have given away their childhood for money, pimped them out. People in war zones do everything they can to keep their children safe whilst you, you sit there willingly putting them in front of danger. Family floggers know and have known for years the danger of who’s looking at your children, you all come online regularly crying because someone said hurty words about you and yet you expose your children without a second thought! Shame on you and your weak willed husband who allows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can’t even be bothered to get out of her car to take a photo?!
And the lunch - so sad. If you didn’t put it on insta it didn’t happen…might as well not have. Away on a free holiday and she is still working.
Pic 2, has she used a filter called 'dreamy?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Trying to prove a point to tattle…. IM NOT THE ONLY TAYLOR WHO TAKES SECRET PICTURES.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Or sending it to Hazel to show her what he has to put up with?! 🙈
Miss you so much Hazel. The fat lump of lard is on her phone as usual, ignoring the kids. She wanted a shag this morning but I distracted her with the promise of some bacon. Yours forever, sharky x

• Haha
Reactions: 27