Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking forward to the crappy “day in my life on holiday” reel
I don’t think we’ll get any holiday content. She can’t post stories about Palestine and then follow it up with her gluttony. She has to come across as concerned and up to date with global affairs

Reactions: 6
Hang on, so she posts about children in Gaza and family that can't escape then posts that she's "home safe" is she really that vacant?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t think we’ll get any holiday content. She can’t post stories about Palestine and then follow it up with her gluttony. She has to come across as concerned and up to date with global affairs
She is really going hard to appear concerned about Palestine…desperate to not get cancelled more like.

Reactions: 7
I know this probably sounds so petty but it really winds me up how she still has those toddler garden toys! Toddler trampoline & sand pit. The climbing frame looks like it’s falling apart as well. All that money she spends on clothes, makeup, alcohol & luxury food for herself she could have bought a really decent long lasting climbing frame, even a Swingball or something would be fun for Stan & Daisy’s age. No wonder they’re always glued to tablets & games consoles they’ve clearly got bugger all to do in the garden🤬 she’s such a selfish cow!!!

• Heart
I think the holiday was dull so there won’t be any content worth her sharing. If they had done anything interesting then we would know. They are quite lazy parents when it comes to the kids so are better off going somewhere like CP where they don’t need to put any effort into planning and doing things as it’s all there for you on site or abroad where they can lie around a pool while the kids splash about. It’s why that weird trip to Wales was tit and boring too.

I found this bit of her recent stories really patronising and shows me that the reason she has suddenly starting posting about Palestine is because she’s worried about people attacking her and being cancelled. Talking about not attacking people. She’s always been a bandwagon jumper.

4F5BDF5D-FB71-4096-A43D-587EA72FF498.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think the holiday was dull so there won’t be any content worth her sharing. If they had done anything interesting then we would know. They are quite lazy parents when it comes to the kids so are better off going somewhere like CP where they don’t need to put any effort into planning and doing things as it’s all there for you on site or abroad where they can lie around a pool while the kids splash about. It’s why that weird trip to Wales was tit and boring too.

I found this bit of her recent stories really patronising and shows me that the reason she has suddenly starting posting about Palestine is because she’s worried about people attacking her and being cancelled. Talking about not attacking people. She’s always been a bandwagon jumper.

View attachment 2968560
I’m sure Jewish people - many of whom have their own separate and distinct views on the conflict - will be delighted to know they are not going to be subject to an “attack” by Charlotte. 😵💫😳. I must say, it would be nice if she could perhaps also acknowledge the Jewish women particularly who were raped and murdered and also the hostages (many of whom are very small children) currently still missing. Just mentioning it given that Charlotte is such a self-professed kind and caring person and I’m sure wouldn’t want to appear anti-Semitic in any way. Of course, I’m giving the benefit of the doubt that this new found interest in the affairs of the Middle East is genuine and legitimate and not at all for clout and financial gain 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She must think everyone is stupid enough to believe that she’s a size 14!! Helicopters could mistakenly land in her garden with those massive bottoms blowing on her washing line 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can tell that the washing just gets chucked in together!!! It looks drab and dull 🙄

Plus check those pyjama bottoms!!!!
Definitely reads here since she's stopped hanging the tops by the shoulders lmao
---
She must think everyone is stupid enough to believe that she’s a size 14!! Helicopters could mistakenly land in her garden with those massive bottoms blowing on her washing line 😂
You could fit 2 actual size 14 people in them bottoms
---
No one needs to know you're period is due or you've been to the gym. NO ONE CARES! It's the same old shite, day in day out. Bore off. :sleep::sleep:
Kinda dreading it after a week off? Oh duck off charl you do duck all in the gym 😂😂 having a week off or 10 wouldn't matter nor make a difference

• Haha
Reactions: 11
stans wrists again in that photo!!
Not sure if it's just me but my fingers dint move correctly and it hurts when I put my wrists in them positions, so that poor boy is 100% in pain I'd bet my life savings on it (and he's probably always been like that so knows no different)

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The only thing that bothers me about Frank is the fact that he doesn’t look after those kids when Charl fails them.

Reactions: 8
The only thing that bothers me about Frank is the fact that he doesn’t look after those kids when Charl fails them.
I think he's now just in this relationship for an easy life. Doesn't have to look after the kids/cook/clean/literally do ANYTHING bar cook for his fat ass glutenous wife once a week and she's the one that dictates that. Goes and fucks off every weekend to watch the football. He literally living the life of Riley