Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this caravan is near the Trafford Centre, midsize will come out in hives if she doesn’t get her half term trip there to do a Primark haul.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought going to Center parcs for this May/June half term was their tradition and she loves it because she is such a nature loving outdoorsy person 😂 Remember last year it was so important they booked and went in the week of her brothers wedding and went straight to the wedding from CP on the Friday leaving the bride to take their dresses etc to the venue.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But Auntie Debbie's caravan will be a freebie!! We are talking about the tight-arsed Taylor's. CP would never trump a free holiday.

Reactions: 19
They only went to CP because the second week of their half term was cheaper! Even though they absolutely could afford a peak CP holiday, they won’t. That’s why they’re in a static caravan owned by her auntie!
I’m devastated that we won’t have a repeat of last years Wales trip. I wonder if her cat will get in a fight again so they have to rush home 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They only went to CP because the second week of their half term was cheaper! Even though they absolutely could afford a peak CP holiday, they won’t. That’s why they’re in a static caravan owned by her auntie!
100%
She’s stopped this ‘tradition’ because Bill doesn’t get the second week anymore now he’s at high school… even though she could absolutely afford it!

Reactions: 7
She mentioned on one of her YouTube videos recently that she was hoping for an abroad holiday this year.
Wonder if she will pay thousands to go during the school holidays?
Knowing her she will probably leave the kids at home and go with mark

Reactions: 4
I laughed at this story, why bother to share sad sparse looking lunch? Is she trying to show that she isn’t eating a huge portion or something?
Just off to the side in a separate bowl, she'll of had chips or soemthing of the likes to go along with that crappy looking sandwich

Reactions: 7
Such an exciting holiday 🐑 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑
It’s all right the kids will be back on their screens once she has her Instagram content.
I feel like if you are doing a caravan holiday in the U.K. you need to have plans while there, either the on-site stuff like the pool or activities or days out in the local area. We’ve done loads of these kinds of breaks but are up and out and busy all the time, last time we hired bikes, the kids did kayaking, we went on day trips, spent a day on the beach, swam every day and then out in the evenings and back to the van for board games and hot chocolates to calm down before bed. It sounds a bit twattish but my kids don’t even take their tablets away with us.

Reactions: 17
It’s all right the kids will be back on their screens once she has her Instagram content.
I feel like if you are doing a caravan holiday in the U.K. you need to have plans while there, either the on-site stuff like the pool or activities or days out in the local area. We’ve done loads of these kinds of breaks but are up and out and busy all the time, last time we hired bikes, the kids did kayaking, we went on day trips, spent a day on the beach, swam every day and then out in the evenings and back to the van for board games and hot chocolates to calm down before bed. It sounds a bit twattish but my kids don’t even take their tablets away with us.
This. 👏 And you've gotta be prepared to put your hands in your pockets too. Also if you have a UK break you have to plan for rain. So maybe a bowling alley, cinema or local swimming pool. It's not cheap, but then her accommodation is free. It'll be very interesting to see what they get up to, as you know she'll be doing a reel/vlog of it.

Reactions: 13
Can’t even be bothered to get out of her car to take a photo?!
And the lunch - so sad. If you didn’t put it on insta it didn’t happen…might as well not have. Away on a free holiday and she is still working.

Reactions: 5
So she made the kids pasta and he’s making them a curry!!!!

You’re on a free fecking holiday so go out for your dinner you miserable pair of feckers!!!!!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19