Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must think everyone is stupid enough to believe that she’s a size 14!! Helicopters could mistakenly land in her garden with those massive bottoms blowing on her washing line 😂
I’m a size 18 and my pyjama bottoms look smaller then that…just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think he's now just in this relationship for an easy life. Doesn't have to look after the kids/cook/clean/literally do ANYTHING bar cook for his fat ass glutenous wife once a week and she's the one that dictates that. Goes and fucks off every weekend to watch the football. He literally living the life of Riley
Yes agreed.
But we all know how many ‘best dad in the world’ items from b and m will be coming his way.

Reactions: 5
Yes agreed.
But we all know how many ‘best dad in the world’ items from b and m will be coming his way.
Yep! Lived with his mum and then moved in with Charl, once she kicked out Bills dad for him ofc! She literally worships the ground he walks on, sex in tap as she’s so thirsty for him 🤢 as you say, no childcare no housework.

Reactions: 6
How the feck can you go on a long dog walk wearing those sandals things????

A pair of joggers, t-shirt and trainers is what I wear and I’m a size 20 (no milk maid dresses in my wardrobe) 🙄

And why is that little girl walking next to her holding her hand?? She should be way ahead playing with her brother or dog or just messing about like kids do ♥

There is something not right about that family 🥹

Attachments

A pair of joggers, t-shirt and trainers is what I wear and I’m a size 20 (no milk maid dresses in my wardrobe) 🙄

And why is that little girl walking next to her holding her hand?? She should be way ahead playing with her brother or dog or just messing about like kids do ♥

Oh god she's got daisy covering her hands with her sleeves now too

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
💯agree. It seems very weird. See also the clearly odd gait of Stan’s running. Truly I hope he is getting good care from school and the NHS for whatever his issues are, and for once Midsize is choosing not to splash her kids’ private issues on the ‘Gram.

This. It's not going to be a long walk is it? Clearly not intending chasing her kids about or planning on kicking a ball around. Honesty, she looks ridiculous wearing that out. And I daresay she's got five layers of foundation and sparkly eye shadow on as well! 🤪

That video of Daisy carrying Stan on her back it honestly looks as if her little legs are about to buckle and snap under her weight. She is worryingly malnourished. I was always so thin as a kid, to the point where people genuinely worried but my legs were never bowed and bony like that it’s not normal.

Reactions: 9
You can always tell the difference between kids who are naturally skinny and kids that are malnourished. And by looking at the parents. Daisy and Stan are both malnourished

• Sad
This. It's not going to be a long walk is it? Clearly not intending chasing her kids about or planning on kicking a ball around. Honesty, she looks ridiculous wearing that out. And I daresay she's got five layers of foundation and sparkly eye shadow on as well! 🤪
Yes all made up and doing that really creepy grin, watching her family and being all whimsical. I do think the thinness/odd joints of the kids could be due to Sticklers. I looked online as I had never heard if it and there were pics of kids with it, some were really thin. Mind you, we also know they are fed absolute tit and small portions, the fact Charl opted out of having her kids health checked at school speaks volumes.

I would have thought as Charlotte has sticklers & Daisy was born with it, that they (hospital/doctors) would keep a close eye on Stan - even though he wasn’t born with many/ any obvious signs. I really hope she is seeking medical advice behind what she shows us - but seems odd as she shares literally everything- especially when Daisy was born, hearing aids etc.

What the actual duck do they have on their feet??
The amount Charlotte spends on herself (make up, pjs, fake tan, tik tok shop) she could well afford to buy them properly fitting shoes.

Does she not believe is socks either?
---
Yes all made up and doing that really creepy grin, watching her family and being all whimsical. I do think the thinness/odd joints of the kids could be due to Sticklers. I looked online as I had never heard if it and there were pics of kids with it, some were really thin. Mind you, we also know they are fed absolute tit and small portions, the fact Charl opted out of having her kids health checked at school speaks volumes.
Agreed and the fact Charlotte is so large and big and she also has Sticklers. Why are her kids sooo twig like 🤔🤔😡

if it was down to sticklers why isn’t Charlotte skinny?
Not sure it carries on into adulthood tbh or even if it affects everyone the same. I just remember seeing some pics and some of the kids were really
Thin. This picture wasn’t it but it’s similar. The child is wearing underwear but I felt funny posting so blacked it out.

Attachments