Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ironic the reel before was her and marks dinner, where she uses £4 chilli jam, £3 posh cream cheese & finest bacon!! While the kids get processed aldi crap! Only the best for her and mark ey.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I’ve uploaded similar images before but that borrower sized meal for 3 kids has me raging… sort yourself out with allll the food though chareatsalotte won’t ya you bleeping neglectful hog

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
How can she call that dinner for 3 kids? A chocolate button each, a mini cucumber each, a couple of crackers each. Wtf. Barely any calories in that let alone enough to sustain a nearly teenage boy. It looks like someone who doesn’t have much food left in the house until they get paid so is using up odds and ends that are left. Who are the people commenting saying how good it is?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She gets more food in for when the kids have a play date or a sleepover. Which says to me, she cares more about what other parents say/think about her than her own kids 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 17
That sharing platter is an after school snack at best not a dinner for three growing children. And I bleeping hate that she puts meat, fruit and chocolate together and that they have to share off one plate. She's a lazy, selfish witch who's got ALL DAY to prepare a meal from scratch. IDGAF if she says her kids are fussy, you can adapt most meals and serve up plainer versions. All she cares about is her and Frank getting their freshly cooked, prepped alone time meals together. Where's the table etiquette, conversation, sharing your day opportunities for those children? Shoved on screens and kept quiet 'cos I bet she never sits with them while they eat. She's vile.

Reactions: 15
So their choices are, cold hot dog sausages, cold mini sausages or cold ham. So. Much. Pork. They get basically the exact same in their lunch bags + a pepperami of course, so they’ve not had a hot, nutritious meal all day?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How can she call that dinner for 3 kids? A chocolate button each, a mini cucumber each, a couple of crackers each. Wtf. Barely any calories in that let alone enough to sustain a nearly teenage boy. It looks like someone who doesn’t have much food left in the house until they get paid so is using up odds and ends that are left. Who are the people commenting saying how good it is?
She has plenty of food in that house...for her and mark...and she's spending money in herself ALL the time. Notice another new hoodie on!
---
That sharing platter is an after school snack at best not a dinner for three growing children. And I bleeping hate that she puts meat, fruit and chocolate together and that they have to share off one plate. She's a lazy, selfish witch who's got ALL DAY to prepare a meal from scratch. IDGAF if she says her kids are fussy, you can adapt most meals and serve up plainer versions. All she cares about is her and Frank getting their freshly cooked, prepped alone time meals together. Where's the table etiquette, conversation, sharing your day opportunities for those children? Shoved on screens and kept quiet 'cos I bet she never sits with them while they eat. She's vile.
Notice she did a story 1 hour ago of her watching TV and she showed that daisy was still awake which means the other two are also still awake at 9pm. They must be absolutely starving if they ate at like 4.30pm!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s fine as a snack plate and then dinner when they get home. I honestly dislike her. She has everything she wants, only the best for her and Mark and absolute shite for those kids.
---
So their choices are, cold hot dog sausages, cold mini sausages or cold ham. So. Much. Pork. They get basically the exact same in their lunch bags + a pepperami of course, so they’ve not had a hot, nutritious meal all day?
Things like that, processed crap all the time, I just think you are storing up so many health problems for your kids in later life.

Reactions: 11
Guess Charl isn't bothered about UPFs given the shite she feeds the kids? Surprised, normally she's all over a bandwagon like a woman on chips

Reactions: 9
She looks like a fly in those sunglasses.
---
Took this screenshot earlier incase it got deleted on the picky plate reel and lo and behold it’s gone now 🙄
Not surprised this comment is gone - they are right though!
Why is she still cutting up strawberries for her almost teenager? All her kids can cope with a full strawberries, they aren’t toddlers

My 5 year old would go mad if I tried to cut his strawberries as he wouldn’t want to be like his 2 year old brother

Reactions: 5
She had the rest of the bag no doubt.

That picky dinner on a pizza board was literally a snack for any normal person. In what world does she think that's a full on dinner!
Well she clearly doesn't, going by the size of her. And she films everything, so we see the frothy coffees, brunches and meals her and Frank scoff alone. They get to eat proper portions on their own plates and don't go without!

She looks like a fly in those sunglasses.
---
Took this screenshot earlier incase it got deleted on the picky plate reel and lo and behold it’s gone now 🙄
This comment was spot on. If she has dished up onto 3 plates you would really see how little substance there is. 3 crackers with cheese, a bleeping breadstick each and some horrible processed sausages and pepperoni cut up so it goes further! She is a disgrace. Meanwhile her and Mark will be tucking into a hello fresh meal themselves whilst the kids gorge on more sweets.

Reactions: 17
“Savior of mums”
I think she doesn’t realise dads can cook for their children and do household chores as well

And Frank does neither of those!
Frank is a waste of bleeping space.

Things I think he does in the house -
Cut the grass
Cook for Charlotte once a week
Drive the family to gifted days out
The occasional BBQ

Apart from shagging and putting up with Charlotte, does he do anything else?!

Reactions: 13
One chocolate button each. By Christ.
I know! And one breadstick?! I know you’ve all already said it but how can she not realise this is not a sufficient meal for 3 children, one of whom is almost a teen?! It’s a snack/starter at best, and when I say best I mean portion size, not best quality ingredients. It’s quite astounding how differently she feeds those kids compared to the gluttony and indulgence of her meals with Wanky Franky.

Reactions: 10