Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Dad competed in loads of Marathons and he kept his medals in a drawer šŸ„‡ He knew we were super proud of him and didnā€™t need Ā£45 spent on a frame to know how much we thought he was the bees knees (sadly he went on to develop MND) ā™„

Can someone remind me what Charity it was that Frank raised money for????
I donā€™t remember her posting the Charity page as sheā€™s quick to post everything else for money!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My Dad competed in loads of Marathons and he kept his medals in a drawer šŸ„‡ He knew we were super proud of him and didnā€™t need Ā£45 spent on a frame to know how much we thought he was the bees knees (sadly he went on to develop MND) ā™„

Can someone remind me what Charity it was that Frank raised money for????
I donā€™t remember her posting the Charity page as sheā€™s quick to post everything else for money!!
I think the charity was for a fund for him and Hazel to run away together as soon as his kids are old enough šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Canā€™t do anything in private can she ? Her Narc self has to dig for praise from her sheep at every opportunity

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Gotta be honest, I'd be pissed off if my spouse decided to take MY MEDAL and frame it without asking me.
Also, can someone explain why it's taken her 45 minutes to do 2.7 km when you can walk it quicker than that!!
I said this the other day! She would be better off just going for a walk.
I went for a leisurely walk today on my lunch break, 40 mins and I was just over 4km. I wasnā€™t even walking that fast, didnā€™t break a sweat šŸ¤£
I donā€™t know why she thinks this is an achievement.

Reactions: 17
This has been doing my head in as never really go on cross trainer so that to me means nothing and no idea if thatā€™s a good time or not. Quick google search says: Apparently the average person can do a 5km in under 30 minutes on a cross trainer. 30 Jun 2022

Omg! Keep going gym girly!! She is SO unfit!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The medal isn't centred in the medal thing. šŸ§

I mean, fine, whatever. The bloke ran the marathon - well done. But all her content is leeching off other people's lives and achievements:

My husband ran the marathon!
Here's my parents' dog
Here's my brother in Barcelona

There's just nothing there because the children aren't at home now during the day. She has no job where it's vaguely interesting seeing how that is all managed. It's like watching a sad pensioner who has to fill time and space

Reactions: 25
So her content this week has been her parents dog, her brother lighting a candle while on holiday and framing Franks medal. Oh and her very slow workouts(I walked several miles with a dawdling child today and still moved faster than her).

Where is the new exciting content she claims to spend so much time doing?
---
The medal isn't centred in the medal thing. šŸ§

I mean, fine, whatever. The bloke ran the marathon - well done. But all her content is leeching off other people's lives and achievements:

My husband ran the marathon!
Here's my parents' dog
Here's my brother in Barcelona

There's just nothing there because the children aren't at home now during the day. She has no job where it's vaguely interesting seeing how that is all managed. It's like watching a sad pensioner who has to fill time and space
Cross posted with you. Funny how we both said the exact same thing.

Reactions: 15
As above poster said, no mention of the charity mark ran for. Obviously wonā€™t plug anything unless paid. Even a charity. How selfish.
Come on now charl - post it for some last minute pennies.

Reactions: 8
I go to the gym 4-5 times a week and have for years (not a flex just good routine!) I have never ever referred to myself as a gym girlie and never will. Iā€™m mortified for her šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gotta be honest, I'd be pissed off if my spouse decided to take MY MEDAL and frame it without asking me.
Also, can someone explain why it's taken her 45 minutes to do 2.7 km when you can walk it quicker than that!!
I do 30 mins on X trainer and rack up 13km so there is something amiss here for sure!

Reactions: 7
My kids school is 1.6 miles away and I can walk there WITH kids in 25 mins and I'm a bigger girl size 18 and not fit at all whilst pushing a 4 and 2 year old in a pram and a 11 year old who likes to drag her feet šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not to defend the silly bint re: distance on cross trainer but is it because she has the resistance set high?

Frank probably gave her his marathon stuff to shut her up. She makes his dinner and washes his clothes. Substitute mother.

Reactions: 8
Not to defend the silly bint re: distance on cross trainer but is it because she has the resistance set high?
Iā€™m not a cross trainer person either but I still think the distance matters and sheā€™d be better off walking! Iā€™m sure someone who does a cross trainer regularly can fill us in!

Charls phases of the last few years-
Apple fitness guru
30 day shred
ā€œIā€™m a runner nowā€
Getting cheered on at swimming
Gym girly

• Haha
Reactions: 15