Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JFC Charl, you Midsize twit. Listen up - YOU DIDN’T RUN THE MARATHON.

bleeping loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Goodness the pathetic moaning about ‘trolling’ on her latest YT. What a load of self-serving RUBBISH. She just doesn’t like being called out - constructively - for the various ways in which she is a lazy, vacuous idiot who sells her kids’ privacy because she can’t be arsed to get a proper job. ‘I’m just trying to protect my family.’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also howling at the simpering comments reassuring her that the people who call her out are nasty idiots with miserable lives. I can assure Charl and her brainless sheep that I am neither nasty nor miserable, nor is there anything lacking in my life. I am educated (two 1st class degrees from two of the top unis in the world, not that it matters), I have a great job (an actual one) for which I’m highly regarded in my profession and by my colleagues, a fab husband and kids with relationships based on mutual respect and valuing and role modelling things like hard work and integrity, I have a lovely house, good friends based on meaningful connections and shared experiences, lots of interests (that don’t involve me filming myself waddling around B&M), I’m not loaded but comfortable enough to be happy and fulfilled, involved in lots in my local community (like I actually do and run things, Charl; chatting to strangers in Aldi and then running home to tell other strangers in your phone about it doesn’t count). You get the picture.

So as someone who as been blocked by you for some now forgotten very constructive, polite comment or question of an allegedly professional content creator on the internet, whose followers are their customers, I can assure you and the remaining twats who still follow and lick your ass, that I am not a nasty person nor do I have a miserable life.

<edited for typos>

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Her latest YouTube! She really comes across as lost and a bit crazy if I’m honest! Firstly making out her “ dreams and aspirations” are on hold cus she’s had the kids full force over Easter….. firstly claiming they did duck all and were lazy on screens (duh) , then saying she was exhausted and unwell? She’s a walking contradiction.

i don’t like to measure grief but i really wish she’d shut up about her grandad now. No offence but we don’t need updates constantly.

she still talks like the kids are baby’s…. With getting balloons leading to another apparent depth stranger interaction , someone who is a big fan of her online presence (vom), cooing over the lady’s bump, to reminiscing about being busy with daisy’s special needs. She REALLY needs to accept that she is knocking around that house filming peanut ads and desperately needs some human interaction in a professional setting.

i actually felt sorry for her until she baited the trolling weeping story till the end and said she won’t be dwelling on it, charl come on you block every since person who dares not to compliment you, you have come away from YouTube cus you can’t control it was much, and will continue to make this a massive thing cus it’s always got to be about YOU.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What was the tik tok video she was body shamed on (allegedly), does anyone know?
---
Went on to her TikTok to see if I could find it and saw this comment (the bottom one). When you click on it it does seem to be Bill!!! He posted about grandad dying in January.

what age are you meant to be to use TikTok?! My daughter is almost 10 and I wouldnt DREAM of letting her on it never mind having her own account!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Who’s going to break it to Charlotte that running the marathon wasn’t her achievement?
---
She’s clearly strangling as much content as possible out of Marks marathon.
I never usually have anything positive to say about Mark, but well done him - completing a marathon in under 4 hours is a massive achievement!

Yeah good for Mark for under 4 hours, he must have been very dedicated to the training. The way she spoke about it was hilarious though, she was glad she could support him because he was very good when her grandad died?! I mean you would expect nothing less than a supportive husband when you have a family loss, no? I don't feel the need to repay my husband for him being supportive.

Reactions: 18
That tea for Bill is terrible!! He's 12...I have a girl the same age...she's slim and active but eats way way more than that!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Why did she put the baking tray that had the fries on, covered in oil, back in the oven and not in the sink with the rest of her washing up? 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
That tea for Bill is terrible!! He's 12...I have a girl the same age...she's slim and active but eats way way more than that!
it’s just a lazy tea, she can’t even be arsed to grate cheese? And they always have a blob of humous and about 1 cherry tomato’s….. Bill is 12 soon why is he still eating this little! Is he that fussy or does she like to keep him babied. They’re allowed sweets (obv) if they finish it - well I could eat most of that to myself 🤔😂🫣

• Sad
She says someone moaned that she wasn’t responsive during the week of the funeral, I know someone who has messaged her loads and she has never replied. So that’s bullshit.
She says she needs to protect her family as though she is making changes and then shares Daisy’s birthday, in her pjs etc. such an attention seeker!

That dinner was a joke too, the same for Bill as for Stan - she is clueless!

Reactions: 15
Why did she put the baking tray that had the fries on, covered in oil, back in the oven and not in the sink with the rest of her washing up? 🤮
Is this not a normal thing to do? I put it in there and then wash it after tea. 😂😂

Reactions: 2
The rats eat better then her children.
The restock with the UPF filled snacks 😝

Reactions: 7
The rats eat better then her children.
The restock with the UPF filled snacks 😝
And seem to eat from their bakeware out of the cupboard with all their other stuff. Now I know things can be put in the dishwasher and it’s clean, but I couldn’t ever use something an animal had in its cage and walked over.
Maybe I’m in the minority but she’s a skanky cow.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She says someone moaned that she wasn’t responsive during the week of the funeral, I know someone who has messaged her loads and she has never replied. So that’s bullshit.
She says she needs to protect her family as though she is making changes and then shares Daisy’s birthday, in her pjs etc. such an attention seeker!

That dinner was a joke too, the same for Bill as for Stan - she is clueless!
Before I saw the light I messaged her a few times. She never even read the messages. Glad I found tattle in 2020 and saw the light with her and others!

When is she going to stop feeding Bill the same as a 6 year old?! He must be starving
I give different portions to my 5 and 2 year old - when is she going to realise they need different portions?

Reactions: 15
Two small tomatoes and about an inch of cucumber, even if they both got eaten it wouldn’t be enough to count as 1 of Bills 5 a day. It’s very odd how small the portions are and that they all get the same potion despite the age difference.

I wonder what kind of contract she has with her management, there must surely be some kind of agreement about how much content she should be putting out in order for brands to be interested. She has done one YouTube video in a month, barely any stories and the same kind of restock reels on repeat. How can those basic reels take hours to film and edit? It’s a 20 minute job.

Reactions: 11
Take your wee pity party and duck off charlotte. People comment on your body because you are the one saying you are losing weight when it doesn’t look like it. You say you are a size 14 when you’re not. People have a right to reply so here is a thought………just keep your mouth zipped.

Reactions: 16
Take your wee pity party and duck off charlotte. People comment on your body because you are the one saying you are losing weight when it doesn’t look like it. You say you are a size 14 when you’re not. People have a right to reply so here is a thought………just keep your mouth zipped.
That'd help with the weightloss too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Two small tomatoes and about an inch of cucumber, even if they both got eaten it wouldn’t be enough to count as 1 of Bills 5 a day. It’s very odd how small the portions are and that they all get the same potion despite the age difference.

I wonder what kind of contract she has with her management, there must surely be some kind of agreement about how much content she should be putting out in order for brands to be interested. She has done one YouTube video in a month, barely any stories and the same kind of restock reels on repeat. How can those basic reels take hours to film and edit? It’s a 20 minute job.
Screenshot_20240418_150837_Instagram.jpg

I forgot to mention this the other day but there's a lunch that Charlotte gives herself! Normal. Right?
Probably has this regularly if she's not having poached eggs, bacon on toast for LUNCH.

Why, WHY does she feed her kids so measly?! How about them being starving and wanting something substantial?