Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so odd that she’s sharing a pic of her brother that was clearly sent to a private family group chat. I’d hate to be related to her, I wouldn’t want everything posted online. I feel for brother and his wife especially if they have kids!

Reactions: 25
I find it so odd that she’s sharing a pic of her brother that was clearly sent to a private family group chat. I’d hate to be related to her, I wouldn’t want everything posted online. I feel for brother and his wife especially if they have kids!
She has zero boundaries & doesn’t respect when others do.

Edit to say I have now seen the photo she posted & I find that so intrusive for her brother. He was obviously having a quiet moment to remember his grandad…& as mentioned, was not meant to be shared other than the family chat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Oh please pass me the vommy bucket 🤢

The post about the Nana being brave 🙄 Of course I feel for her but the amount that size 23 spews out just makes me sick!!! (I wonder if she had permission from her brother to post that picture) 🙄

How she’s learning to live with her grief!!!!

Try nursing two parents with MND & Huntingtons Disease and then you’ll know what grief is like for many of us!!!!!

Lastly, the post about the crappy Nut #Ad is another reason why I’d love to 🥊 her.
People leaving comments and likes need to give their heads a wobble!!!!

As you were ♥

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She 100% removed that post down to poor engagement and re uploaded and went on about it to get folk to like it.

Reactions: 19
Oh please pass me the vommy bucket 🤢

The post about the Nana being brave 🙄 Of course I feel for her but the amount that size 23 spews out just makes me sick!!! (I wonder if she had permission from her brother to post that picture) 🙄

How she’s learning to live with her grief!!!!

Try nursing two parents with MND & Huntingtons Disease and then you’ll know what grief is like for many of us!!!!!

Lastly, the post about the crappy Nut #Ad is another reason why I’d love to 🥊 her.
People leaving comments and likes need to give their heads a wobble!!!!

As you were ♥
She’s made this moment her brother had all about HER. “I I I I I, me me me me me”. She’s not even there! Latching on his personal moment for her to bring up how she’s feeling! 😡
---
She 100% removed that post down to poor engagement and re uploaded and went on about it to get folk to like it.
💯 this!! The company were probably unhappy with the little engagement. Embarrassing she’s begging people to like and comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She didn’t even thank her followers for reengaging with it to show her appreciation. She did it so more people might go and “like” it.

She’s more transparent than clingfilm

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure how old Kenny is but puppies should not be walked for 2 hours at a time. Thought her family were a MASSIVE DOG FAMILY.

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure how old Kenny is but puppies should not be walked for 2 hours at a time. Thought her family were a MASSIVE DOG FAMILY.
Probably why the dog was held by the nana. I don't think any of them know how to look after animals properly.
At least merlin got a good walk for a change

Reactions: 6
Imagine having a private moment in church to remember your recently deceased grandad and then discover your own SISTER has posted it on her open Insta account. She is truly vile and will use ANY situation for likes and engagement. Despicable.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Imagine having a private moment in church to remember your recently deceased grandad and then discover your own SISTER has posted it on her open Insta account. She is truly vile and will use ANY situation for likes and engagement. Despicable.
Charlotte doesn’t even know where it was 😵💫. Totally bizarre and a huge breach of privacy

I wonder if her choice of ‘career’ is why her family aren’t that close knit. The reason they meet on the doorstep for example. Always thought maybe they didn’t like Shark but maybe they don’t want to be online but know Midsize can’t help herself. And because her ego is so fragile they don’t confront her about it.

Reactions: 13
She’s claiming to be a gym girl 🤣🤣🤣🤣
45 minutes (to the second) on the cross trainer 💪

Bullshit has is been 6 months of consistency. Bull. tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s claiming to be a gym girl 🤣🤣🤣🤣
45 minutes (to the second) on the cross trainer 💪

Bullshit has is been 6 months of consistency. Bull. tit.
I washed my windows yesterday…doesn’t make me a professional window cleaner! My god Charl! Sad cow!

• Haha
Almost wore her leggings out 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve got some from Asda that I bought in 2017 that are still in perfect condition that I’ve consistently worn weekly since then. Who is she trying to convince?
---
I got that frame as an ad the other day. I knew she would get it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pays £44 for a plaque to display Mark’s marathon medal but buys her kids reduced clothes from H&M. PATHETIC!!!! Also, 40 minutes every other day on a machine the pensioners queue to use does NOT make you a gym bunny.
---
Almost wore her leggings out 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve got some from Asda that I bought in 2017 that are still in perfect condition that I’ve consistently worn weekly since then. Who is she trying to convince?
---
I got that frame as an ad the other day. I knew she would get it 🤣
She’s worn them out because her midgety, chubby thighs are probably chaffing on them and she will have worn a hole in them 😂 Six months shes been going to the gym and I see no evidence of weight loss.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16