Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely they are a size 14 though?
---

She says people have mentioned to her. But I’m sure it’s probably because she’s banged on and on about going to the gym they are just being polite in the hope she will shut up.
There's no way people have mentioned It to her unless they're telling bare faced lies. I'm a bigger girl 18 pushing 20 and I've lost 2 stone in weight and people can't notice it at all and I can only notice it a small bit in myself

Reactions: 11
I think it’s one of those things where someone goes on to you about their new love of the gym/swimming/running or whatever and you politely tell them that they are looking great because it’s polite and what else are you meant to say? Charlotte realy craves validation from other people rather than just being happy that she feels better she wants other people to notice and tell her how amazing she is and how proud they are, she’ll take it from anyone OAPs at the gym, strangers in her phone or Sandra who works at the Aldi checkout.
Not every compliment is an actual compliment anyway. My nan always used to tell people they were looking well when.she really meant that someone had put on weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh Charl. We all know what you really mean is you’re delighted that cricket is rained off so you can hit the cocktails and pork scratchings with Frank. State of you.

Attachments

• Haha
The handles of the cutlery in the food on the other plate - yuck. More interested in the food being photographed in front of light and a candle holder than just serving it to the children…. Thought they were fussy eaters?!

Reactions: 3
The very few comments on her latest ad are all from fellow Instahuns... and her mum 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No harm but how is stan holding a cricket bat, he can hardly hold a fork properly with his bending wrists

May be a controversial take but it proper irritates me when people say they’re having a “date” when they’re married. You’re not dating. You’re going for a night out. Which will end at promptly 9pm because golf forbid your parents have your kids for longer than a few hours, and you’ll go home to pork scratching and wine and Don your finest floral robe.

Oh, and that weird photo at the top of her stories just highlights how weird looking she is.

Reactions: 16
May be a controversial take but it proper irritates me when people say they’re having a “date” when they’re married. You’re not dating. You’re going for a night out. Which will end at promptly 9pm because golf forbid your parents have your kids for longer than a few hours, and you’ll go home to pork scratching and wine and Don your finest floral robe.

Oh, and that weird photo at the top of her stories just highlights how weird looking she is.
And they went to Hamilton in February so she’s lying about not been out since January.
I haven’t been on a night out with my husband since last year! She makes out that she’s so hard done by

Reactions: 22
My thoughts and prayers are with Mark. Having to endure that nasally, whinging voice on a date day 🙄 Then having to follow up on a promise at night 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She loves herself. I think she genuinely believes she’s gorgeous and a size 14.

Funny how her date night make up is everyday make up.

Why are their date nights always day time? Not that it matters but why do her parents never look after the kids at night or have them to stay over?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks freakish. What is with the pout!!! She’d lick her own arse if she could find way through the ridiculous milkmaid dress without getting tied up in the minging Primark thong. Lucky Frank 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
And they went to Hamilton in February so she’s lying about not been out since January.
I haven’t been on a night out with my husband since last year! She makes out that she’s so hard done by
...and they also went out to dinner alone in Manchester before Daisy performed in the Young Voices concert! So that's at least twice then!! The posing and pouting! :sick:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.