Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is 16 high though?
From a quick google of that brand of machine the levels go up to 30, so it’s middle of the range. Harder than just walking along a pavement or something, but unsure why you’d go to the gym multiple times a week (allegedly) and just spend 45 mins on the same piece of equipment. How dull.

Reactions: 11
I’m sure those machines have in built programs that alter the speed/resistance for you to make it an actual work out

Reactions: 1
A new jumper for Charlotte? Selfie to show off.
No it doesn't look nice. But more money spent on herself.
I notice she's not been showing what the kids have been having for tea etc for a while!

Reactions: 13
A new jumper for Charlotte? Selfie to show off.
No it doesn't look nice. But more money spent on herself.
I notice she's not been showing what the kids have been having for tea etc for a while!
The jumper is from TikTok shop, everyone and their dog has been flogging these lately - expect to see her on TikTok soon selling them for commission. No doubt she sized up again...

Reactions: 4
The jumper is from TikTok shop, everyone and their dog has been flogging these lately - expect to see her on TikTok soon selling them for commission. No doubt she sized up again...
She should have sized up in the trousers as well. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not a cross trainer person either but I still think the distance matters and she’d be better off walking! I’m sure someone who does a cross trainer regularly can fill us in!

Charls phases of the last few years-
Apple fitness guru
30 day shred
“I’m a runner now”
Getting cheered on at swimming
Gym girly
I mean that really sounds like a fifteen year old, she’s so stunted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Absolutely sick of seeing that bleeping ugly dog she’s looking after! I have to double take because I’m never sure if it’s Charl or not 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely sick of seeing that bleeping ugly dog she’s looking after! I have to double take because I’m never sure if it’s Charl or not 😏
New thing to add in for content…like the rats, remember them? Must be difficult for them to get attention with charl pouting permanently into her phone and the kids glued to their screens whilst scoffing pizza and sharing 1 strawberry.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve said it before on here, but it always makes me laugh to think that they spent a load on an extension and reno work, only to give themselves a horribly poky beige bedroom, into which surely Midsize barely fits?!

I have visions of Frank stowing an oxygen tank under his side of the bed, because he must spend most nights either hanging off the edge or buried under midsize and her mammoth polyester PJs 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, we only know it’s on 16 when she takes the photo. She could be working at level 5 then turn it up to 16 for the photo

Reactions: 9
I’ve said it before on here, but it always makes me laugh to think that they spent a load on an extension and reno work, only to give themselves a horribly poky beige bedroom, into which surely Midsize barely fits?!

I have visions of Frank stowing an oxygen tank under his side of the bed, because he must spend most nights either hanging off the edge or buried under midsize and her mammoth polyester PJs 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Honestly, there is literally NO room there and no room to stand facing left or right. You literally have to be sideways at all times, what a joke!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

It's like one of those cheapo 'pod' hotels - absolutely fine for a night or two for as your actual bedroom 😱 Good job Frank is skinny...

No way her arse fits down the side of that bed. She might get a gym girlie now but no fucker can tell.

• Haha
Dear me that YY video is boring! I can’t even hate watch it. Omg who is interested in hearing her boringly waffle on about herself!!! I can never get over the audacity of mundane people who think they’re that interesting that they talk about themselves for 30 odd minutes or what ever. Yawn!

Reactions: 12
No way her arse fits down the side of that bed. She might get a gym girlie now but no fucker can tell.
They would have been better off letting Daisy have that room or Bill, even with the shower, at least Daisys bedroom( their old room) was a better shape.

It's like one of those cheapo 'pod' hotels - absolutely fine for a night or two for as your actual bedroom 😱 Good job Frank is skinny...
admittedly our current bedroom is about this size.. we don’t even have space for a chest of drawers 😂 BUT we didn’t build it…

we always knew we would hopefully one day extend because our house doesn’t have a “master bedroom”.. just three, tiny, Taylor sized doubles (and we have four kids).

extension is being planned currently and BIG master suite that I can fit my size 13 (actually size 12/14 depending on the brand) midsize arse in is on its way!

I just wouldn’t have bothered spending all that money to get a tiny white box with no space and no soul!!

That scabby looking puppy needs a good bath and brush!!!!!

Plus the way she’s holding that medal 🥇 you’d would think she had ran it herself!!!!!!

• Haha