Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2.6km in 46 mins? I’m a treadmill person as opposed to cross trainer but is that not shite? I could walk further than that in 45 mins at a leisurely pace.
I don’t think it’s great. I am an beginner/cardio avoider 😆 and did 1.32km in 10 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she wants to do a good job for them why do such a crappy half baked ad. Why should her followers comments to make up for her shoddy work.

Reactions: 11
Let’s see if it’s the same…maybe she thinks showing it again would boost views?!

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it’s great. I am an beginner/cardio avoider 😆 and did 1.32km in 10 mins
I don't understand why she goes so slow and even on days like this where her kids are at school, does she still only do 45 mins!
---
Oh and heres stan and his "extra bendy like his dad " wrists!! Fun sponge Frank is as stiff as a board. You can tell that by the way he runs.

Screenshot_20240422_122215_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
There’s just no need to mention parents evening, I always find it a bit odd. Like yeah tell grandparents or whatever but nobody else really gives a tit and it’s quite astounding chow all this kids have amazing parents evenings. Nobody ever says they were disappointed and x is at the bottom of the class in all areas.
I'll put my hands up and say that last parent's night for us was awful. My daughter's teachers all said she's really clever BUT she's constantly on her phone, doesn't complete work if she doesn't enjoy it, won't do group work (currently being tested for ADHD/Autism). She's also crap with her time keeping and rolls in to class whenever she fancies. Her dad and I were mortified!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m no Jessica Fletcher but I’d say that’s especially for us “Tattlers” 😂
What does she want her followers to say exactly???? “Wow Charl well done for pouring nuts into small bowls! We really are proud of you!”

get a grip Charlotte.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'll put my hands up and say that last parent's night for us was awful. My daughter's teachers all said she's really clever BUT she's constantly on her phone, doesn't complete work if she doesn't enjoy it, won't do group work (currently being tested for ADHD/Autism). She's also crap with her time keeping and rolls in to class whenever she fancies. Her dad and I were mortified!!!!
I hope the school are giving her the support she needs. 🤍

Reactions: 3
Those large tomato wedges on the beer (half glasses of beer - so tight) board send me.
---
Creepy AF
1713790193993.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
All the comments on the nut ad now 🤦🏼‍♀️ More praise for the sausages, you’re selling nuts Charl!

Reactions: 3
KP Nuts, obviously she's seen as a bit of a lad by the marketing teams! Looking forward to ads for Ronseal and dart boards next 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's waiting for the day she gets sent a shed load of pork scratchings to advertise! 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My other half just walked in, just over 7k in 41 mins 😂 she'd be much better off going out for a run or at the very least a decent, fast paced dog walk!

Reactions: 8
God every single minute of these children’s life is content. Every birthday is filmed for Instagram.
At what point does mark ask her to put the camera away? These kids will look back and their overriding memory of their mother will be her filming every moment of their lives.

I can’t even begin to explain how much I hate the nickname Day.

And who says to someone - see that girl over there with the nose that wrinkles when she smiles? What utter BULLSHIT
Charl being all romantic and whimsical…,🤢🤢🤢. Stfu you ugly toadfish. Get your kids off every public platform, get Stan sorted for his very obvious syndrome and get a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is the point of going to the gym, normally at a time when she could be with her kids, to just do 45 mins on a cross trainer? She’d be better off buying one if that’s all she intends to do. Think of how many best friends she could make to whoop and cheer for her if she did a class or threw a few weights around.

Reactions: 6
Jesus christ frank standing there like the creepy serial killer he Is. His reflection genuinely startled me
He always looks so drawn and grey and a bit grubby. Also Charl, gardener extraordinaire, maybe pick the weeds out of the kids play area? And while we are at it, Stan needs some help with his wrists!
---
I don't understand why she goes so slow and even on days like this where her kids are at school, does she still only do 45 mins!
---
Oh and heres stan and his "extra bendy like his dad " wrists!! Fun sponge Frank is as stiff as a board. You can tell that by the way he runs.

View attachment 2890814
Itv his poor wrists!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I love that Kenny is keeping her on her lazy toes. Been out for 2 hours doesn’t mean a lot to a pup, half of that would have been sat down on her size 13 ass having coffee! She made Merlin used to a quick walk round the lake then being shoved in the extension staring out the window. Her parents obviously properly exercise Kenny and let him run free. She has all day to take him to lovely places round Cheshire! Is she just not a confident driver too? She never goes anywhere other than popping the shops in the car!? And mark clearly uses the train if he goes in during the week

She says her nan held Kenny the whole walk, yet Charl is confused as to why he isn't tired 🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10